What's new

Modi invited to Pakistan

4.jpg

Now there is a glimpse of the future.

The downside being that if Congress manages to cheat their way back into power, it will be Italian Rahul as the next PM. Surely Sonia was enough.

The downside being that if Congress manages to cheat their way back into power, it will be Italian Rahul as the next PM. Surely Sonia was enough.

and we will never let that happen .......

For once many would agree with you , however this time around in 2014 most in India would love to see the back of congress and BJP would come back on basis of Modi charishma and anti incumbency against ruling Congress who are in power from 10 yrs

I'm not claiming that the Cong has been any good than Modi in Guj but there is a perception(perhaps unjustified) even with the Hindu majority that he's a hardliner ala Advani unlike Vajpayee, who was probably the best leader IND has ever had since Indira Gandhi/Lal Bahadur Shastri, so he has to improve on that otherwise the rest of IND wil not accept him though BJP should be the single largest party unless some dramatic change in fortune comes with Junior Gandhi in the Cong party.

Bring Modi here-
We will show him how one feels when 'he' is in minority-

read the post properly and please google it out , don't divert from the topic , has he ever said that he will give away A.P to china or do you think people of this country will allow him to do so , don't give such childish comments , the chinese right from the start hate congress for their anti - china policies and they see modi as an alternative , during the vajpayee era aswell we had good ties with china

Childish comments?? You are the one doing a good job of a silly cheerleader. The Chinese don't give a damn about Modi or anyone else unless he is willing to do what they want. If you think India had good relations with China during the Vajpayee era & it doesn't now, you are terribly misinformed. It was George Fernandes who called China "enemy No.1" Vajpayee gave up on improving relations with China because China was not amenable to compromises. It was China again that India named as the reason for the nuclear tests. Not exactly a love fest, was it?

I do not believe that Modi or indeed any other Indian leader will compromise Indian interests.. I merely pointed out the intrinsic silliness that pervades the thinking of Modi's fanboys. China doesn't care about Modi anymore than they care for the leaders/dictators that they host from other parts of the world. All they are interested in getting their way. Nothing more, nothing less. It is chaps like you seeing eulogies when none exist that are the problem.

Childish comments?? You are the one doing a good job of a silly cheerleader. The Chinese don't give a damn about Modi or anyone else unless he is willing to do what they want. If you think India had good relations with China during the Vajpayee era & it doesn't now, you are terribly misinformed. It was George Fernandes who called China "enemy No.1" Vajpayee gave up on improving relations with China because China was not amenable. It was China again that India named as the reason for the nuclear tests.

I do not believe that Modi or indeed any other Indian leader will compromise Indian interests.. I merely pointed out the intrinsic silliness that pervades the thinking of Modi's fanboys. China doesn't care about Modi anymore than they care for the leaders/dictators that they host from other parts of the world. All they are interested in getting their way. Nothing more, nothing less. It is chaps like you seeing eulogies when none exist that are the problem.

Remember that we were the ones who welcomed him into our country with a red carpet, while the USA and the Western nations turned their noses up at him. We gave him a reception that we normally reserve for visiting heads of states.

The CPC clearly is willing to work with him more than the current Indian government.

I'm not claiming that the Cong has been any good than Modi in Guj but there is a perception(perhaps unjustified) even with the Hindu majority that he's a hardliner ala Advani unlike Vajpayee, who was probably the best leader IND has ever had since Indira Gandhi/Lal Bahadur Shastri, so he has to improve on that otherwise the rest of IND wil not accept him though BJP should be the single largest party unless some dramatic change in fortune comes with Junior Gandhi in the Cong party.

true , even i feel he needs to tone down himself a bit on topics like hindutva , someone like nitish kumar is a good examole of how he has been able to maintain himself , but when it comes to business and national security we need the same old aggressive modi

I like how Modi transformed Gujarat. I don't have a problem with him.

Yup- Indian Muslims were the problem- they were coming in the way of Gujarat-
He killed few thousands Muslims and Problem solved- Gujarat Prospered-

Will you?

Can you?

Really?

Or is this just another of those internet heroisms?

Dont talk as if your Modi have the balls to come visit Pakistan-

Yes we can-
Ofcourse-

Nope- internet heroism remains at the internet- This will happen for sure-

read the post properly and please google it out , don't divert from the topic , has he ever said that he will give away A.P to china or do you think people of this country will allow him to do so , don't give such childish comments , the chinese right from the start hate congress for their anti - china policies and they see modi as an alternative , during the vajpayee era aswell we had good ties with china

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

This is an internet Poll.................How many of General Indian voters have access to net...........Let Lensonnews explain or Teach me the arithmetic by which BJP will get that Golden figure in 2014 .................MODI for PM will be Just like Poor Advani.........First get support of alliance partners for MODI PM candidature.........UP & Gujarat state elections are due which will give some clear picture for 2014

This man should be our next PM........!!

This man is far better then this corrupt ruling congress!!

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Will you?

Can you?

Really?

Or is this just another of those internet heroisms?

LOL..what else?? Internet warriors with adrenaline rush :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom