What's new

‘Modi is a robot of the RSS, programmed to hate Muslims’

kony-meme-generator-modi-is-a-robot-of-the-rss-programmed-to-hate-muslims-8bf099.jpg

What is the purpose of this thread?
Ask any Jain,Sikh or Buddhist who do they prefer BJP or Congress.
Only Gujarati Muslims seem to support Modi other Indian Muslims due to congress propaganda don't.

Well too bad that leftists and secularists are so against Dharmic faiths in India that it is forcing us all regardless of being mainstream Hindus, Sikhs or Buddhists to start hating backstabbing and treacherous secularists.

What is the purpose of this thread?
Ask any Jain,Sikh or Buddhist who do they prefer BJP or Congress.
Only Gujarati Muslims seem to support Modi other Indian Muslims due to congress propaganda don't.

We'd love to have a protective and fearsome leader like Modi anyday. I've been saying it day in and day out. There was a time when nobody in northeast even knew about Modi. But after his campaign in NE in the last few years for BJP, people took initiative to know about him. Many students from here study in Gujarat and lo and behold! They come back with stories that has only impressed our region to have someone like Modi.

The only people who hate Modi are the secularists who are scared that their time is running out. Both politicians and their supporting diaspora of the kind.

With all developmental works going on full swing i dont think he has enough time to hate someone

Modi has been charged of inaction at the time of riot ... first of all one should analyse the situation he faced..

*Some pilgrims were attacked ,burnt in a train

it is natural to have protests and possibility of riots

if he used bullets to the first protesters than bjp would have been in dustbin of gujarat politics

each passing minute protest grew louder and once it looked uncontrollable police managed to bring the situation under control

if modi used bullets to the first protester and controlled uncontrollable at that instant of time , than riots would have erupted all over india because of cry for natural justice .

All these happened and when everything calmed the cold blooded murderers who burnt the train full of pilgrims were forgotten and a new villain emerged for our media 'mr narendra modi '

now imagine hypothetical scenario where some haj pilgrims of pakistan were burnt alive in pakistan .whome will you accuse for following riots ? Cm of that province or the cold blooded murderers who burnt those pilgrims ?

He could have analysed and acted roughly at start of riot but if he did like that than he would have whitewashed in coming election ..

One only can hope that good sense will prevail in critical situation like these and there will be no blood but people in our subcontinent are not yet reached that moral standard

i dont know about what mr modi could have done to stop that incident but i appreciate him for managing gujarat so well after that sad incident

BS. Modi was just at Burhanideen Maula's birthday two days ago. I can pull up a couple of pics if you want...

5166873180_b82b1fc8e3_z.jpg

5166873014_acb62a24a0_z.jpg

rabiul2-4_ahmedabad.jpg

Here we go. Dawoodi Bohras are a big supporter of Modi.

Tehelka is a mouth piece of Congress Party. Everyone knows that.:lol:

Happy Birthday to him, I am Bohri. (I think thats how you spell it in Emglish)

Why not?

We have forgotton the crimes the Mughals like Aurangzeb committed against Hindus for thousands of years. Haven't we? Do you not take pride in naming your stuff after looters and pillagers?

We have forgotton the crimes that Jinnah committed by calling for Direct Action Day. Haven't we?

We've forgotton the crimes the Pakistani Army committed against the Bengalis, haven't we?

...then why can't we forget about the Gujarat riots?

They were riots. Not much different from those in 1947, were they?

Human memory is ephemeral. Look at your own self and your glorification of the looters and pillagers of yore.

That is what I call Hindutva. Making excuses for murderers

Back
Top Bottom