What's new

‘Modi may engage with Pak.'

I still do not understand why India does not allow an independence referendum to take place in Kashmir like the one happened in UK about Scotland. Let them decide and will settle this issue.

Pakistan is ready to do the same on their side of Kashmir and have been more than half a century.

Why don't Indians do this.

Its not rocket science, kashmiris don't wanna live under occupation. Indians will loose if there is referendum tomorrow. Pretty ironic for so called world largest democracy.

ok ager modi jee is umer main engage hona chahty hain to hum engagement ring le ker rakhty hain
5524c0b39d847ddf5f8510418dc56a1e.jpg

I still do not understand why India does not allow an independence referendum to take place in Kashmir like the one happened in UK about Scotland. Let them decide and will settle this issue.

Pakistan is ready to do the same on their side of Kashmir and have been more than half a century.

Why don't Indians do this.

1. The UN resolution is not enforceable - its just an advisory.
2. Parts of J&K have been illegally ceded to China by Pakistan.
3. We don't feel like .

I understand this but these are exceptional circumstances. Let them decide what they want.

Once Kashmir issue is out of the way I see Pakistan and India establishing everlasting peace for sure.

What is exceptional?

Tomorrow 15 more states will claim exceptionality.

Should we go around doing plebiscites every time some motely crew decides it has a beef with the state?

You thought!
I learnt of that from Pakistanis on this forum. Gen Sharif was scurrying all around the planet giving heads of states a dossier detailing how RAW funded it all :sarcastic:

anyway, I think India should engage with Pakistan, but only once they stop supporting the Kashmir jihad. Maybe PAF should start bombing training camps in "Azad" Kashmir as well, that would be a welcome step.

I understand this but these are exceptional circumstances. Let them decide what they want.

Once Kashmir issue is out of the way I see Pakistan and India establishing everlasting peace for sure.

Please understand that peace with Pakistan is very desirable but not at any price. Giving up Kashmir is not a price acceptable and therefore if that be the asking price, I'm afraid it will remain unpaid. The only thing that might fly is some sort of variation on the Musharraf-MMS formula. Nothing more.

What is exceptional?

Tomorrow 15 more states will claim exceptionality.

Should we go around doing plebiscites every time some motely crew decides it has a beef with the state?

Why so insecure? India is progressing rapidly, why would they want to go anywhere. They won't go anywhere. Kashmir is a very very unique situation.

The Kashmiris on your end may decide to stay with India. Good then at least the issue is settled.

Seriously speaking Indians need to understand that this is a reasonable request and Pak has nothing to gain out of it. Both India and Pakistan can put this cold war crap behind and really build the region.

I learnt of that from Pakistanis on this forum. Gen Sharif was scurrying all around the planet giving heads of states a dossier detailing how RAW funded it all :sarcastic:
It was evidence on India's involvement in terrorism in Pakistan.
Maybe PAF should start bombing training camps in "Azad" Kashmir as well, that would be a welcome step.
Where did you learn this from ?

Man is this 'man' Durrani was really a Gen. in P.A he sounds like a desperate p........ and WTF govt. even allow these kind to enter India let alone meet NSA.

Why so insecure? India is progressing rapidly, why would they want to go anywhere. They won't go anywhere. Kashmir is a very very unique situation.

The Kashmiris on your end may decide to stay with India. Good then at least the issue is settled.

Seriously speaking Indians need to understand that this is a reasonable request and Pak has nothing to gain out of it. Both India and Pakistan can put this cold war crap behind and really build the region.

I repeat. The democratic process stops short of negotiating on national integrity.

It is not up for vote.

Back
Top Bottom