What's new

Modi should commemorate 1971 war triumph in Dhaka

Nobomir raate maia na dekhe, pdf korle tai hoi.:rolleyes:
ekhon dekhe aaslam/. Fried rice kailam.

The impotent last gov of India failed to deliver what they promised. Lets see what Modi can deliver.

I hope Modi wont do something stupid to ruin present friendly relationship between both the countries.

We dont want to see any nuisance for Indian Muslims calling them Bangladeshi.
Wo rasta nikal rahe hain. Thoda bharosa rakhein.

Modi should go only when some deal is to be done.. and BJP trying to make friends with BNP is a good sign actually.

Does Modi want good relationships with Pakistan and Bangladesh?

Whatever happens,Rawami league will Raise Indian Flag on the sly ;)

There will be huge demonstrations if the Butcher landed in Dhaka, a city of Islamic heritage.
really-7e9en6.jpg

Not with Pakistan, but yes with Bangladesh!

Last edited:
Cannot say for certainty with Pakistan. He has been blowing hot/hawk and cold/dove on Pakistan.

But for sure with Bangladesh he wants good relations.

Read the last 2 paragraphs of the article. Hallmark of hegemonic mentality.
As for the butcher commemorating 71 war "triumph" in dhaka, don't u think that it would be one of the greatest humiliation of post-independence BD. The non-awami version of 71 history asserts that 71 was victory of BD alone achieved by the struggle of BDs alone. That's what the nationalist version essentially is. Even from a neutral perspective India took part for its own strategic interest and commemorating it in Dhaka would be like adding salt in the wound of Bangladeshis considering the fact that an slave mentality Indian dalal is at helm of Dhaka, not to mention the atrocities India committed against BD post-71 including the heinous pilkhana massacre.

Well, I don't know what the author meant by "commemorating 1971 war triumph", if Modi really visits Dhaka during the Victory Day, he would be treated as just another guest head of state, nothing else. AL is surviving on the "Muktijudher Chetona" rhetoric, I don't think they would try to demean the Bangladeshi freedom fighters or martyrs just to appease India. Besides, Hasina would be watchful to the reactions of the Islamic parties before showing any obsequiousness to Modi.

As for India's policy on Bangladesh, if Modi administration really has a prudent mind, they won't try to breach the sovereignty of Bangladesh like the past Congress government did. However, such foreign policies are mainly controlled by the bureaucrats who don't allow significant changes in those policies despite the changes in leaderships. In this case, India's Bangladesh policies are highly influenced by the current Indian ambassador to Dhaka, Pankaj Saran.

Well, I don't know what the author meant by "commemorating 1971 war triumph", if Modi really visits Dhaka during the Victory Day, he would be treated as just another guest head of state, nothing else. AL is surviving on the "Muktijudher Chetona" rhetoric, I don't think they would try to demean the Bangladeshi freedom fighters or martyrs just to appease India. Besides, Hasina would be watchful to the reactions of the Islamic parties before showing any obsequiousness to Modi.

As for India's policy on Bangladesh, if Modi administration really has a prudent mind, they won't try to breach the sovereignty of Bangladesh like the past Congress government did. However, such foreign policies are mainly controlled by the bureaucrats who don't allow significant changes in those policies despite the changes in leaderships. In this case, India's Bangladesh policies are highly influenced by the current Indian ambassador to Dhaka, Pankaj Saran.

Well Hasina has to and will treat him as any other state guest. But what i m meant was that, this may very well be an opportunity for India to play psy-war with Bangladeshis. They r good at playing psy-war eg. Killing at the border every other day, media propaganda against BD etc. etc. Though i don't think modi would come to BD in dec. We r yet to understand what BJP's policy regarding BD really is. May be they will also play the mamata-teesta drama like congress did. Considering the vast disparity in national power which is exacerbated by a dalal regime in BD, India is under no duress to give anything to BD.

I don't think the bureaucrats have that much role to play. Indian bureaucracy won't be able to override the decision of their elected gov. The Indian bureaucracy deciding policy is a false notion coined by those BD analyst who refuse to accept reality. The Indian bureaucracy will do exactly what butcher Modi wants and if he wants to continue congress policy, that's what the bureaucracy will do. Both BJP and congress have similar vision for India which is to do with total hegemony over S.asia region. Their methods to achieve that may differ but not the goal itself. If the genocidal butcher wants, he can replace that maggot pankaj anytime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom