What's new

Modi's speech about development

we should learn from him, indeed he made impossible possible by bringing water table up to the mark in desert. Establishing forensic uni, cotton cultivation, milk udyog, and etc..
if every youth of India thinks like him... I am sure withing 15 years we will be a developed country.

Modi's detractors are really getting wound up about his new P2G2 mantra. Their whinging & whining has gone up a notch & displayed blatantly for everyone to see... :lol:

Modi's detractors are really getting wound up about his new P2G2 mantra. Their whinging & whining has gone up a notch & displayed blatantly for everyone to see... :lol:

congress thinks they are the best since maharni is white. they think they are the most aristocrat and stylish and most knowledgeable but what modi has done was indeed impossible and now congress is jealous that how can suited booted people like them cannot do what modi did.

Is that true? One & only Forensic Science Uni of the world is in Gujarat? Impressed...

we should learn from him, indeed he made impossible possible by bringing water table up to the mark in desert. Establishing forensic uni, cotton cultivation, milk udyog, and etc..
if every youth of India thinks like him... I am sure withing 15 years we will be a developed country.

i agree 110%. Someone like Rahul needs to prove himself beyond a doubt. There is no comparsion between him and Modi. hey are worlds apart. I want Modi to win and make India a superpower. We have all the ingredients except a talented leadership. If the ppl of India choose him, that will signal to the world we are serious about development.

i agree 110%. Someone like Rahul needs to prove himself beyond a doubt. There is no comparsion between him and Modi. hey are worlds apart. I want Modi to win and make India a superpower. We have all the ingredients except a talented leadership. If the ppl of India choose him, that will signal to the world we are serious about development.

Rahul gandhi has never lived in those environment which is faced by common Indian. never struggled in life, how can he have problem dealing capabilities. Even Gautam Budha left his palace to learn then who is Rahul sitting in luxury rooms attended by 5 IAS officers all the time. He wont take any decision, everything will be done by his fellow ministers. He alone cannot make any decision or policy. Even Manmohan is damn good economist who took us out from this crisis but this Rahul what is he going to do? Nothing.

It has to be said, like him or loath him, Modi is the only potential PM candidate right now not getting bogged down in BS issues but is sticking to a devlopment above all else philosophy. Devlopment is what India needs, and if Modi is the only viable candidate to bring about the next wave of reforms and get India back into hyper-drive, then so be it.

Whatever baggage he has Modi is a means to an ends for India. It won't be India's prpudest moment electing him but it might be the best decision the Indians pople have made for a while.

IMHO the NDA still has to prove it is beyond its right-wing Hindu supremacy rhetoric. Indian policitcnas have to come to the conclusion that secularism is the only viable option India, for me the NDA still shoots itself in the foot on this front a lot.

Maybe I'm wrong but this is my opnion.

You are wrong about this.

But if you want to believe that, then please include all Indian religions in that supremacy thing.

Sir all I meant was that the NDA needed to ditich its right-wing ideology, move more to the centre and be about India and as such elemants like the RSS can't be associated with the party.

IMHO the NDA still has to prove it is beyond its right-wing Hindu supremacy rhetoric.

If NDA has Akali Dal which is a Sikh party in it, or had National Conference which is muslim majority party, how can it be right wing Hindu supremacy party ? what kind of idiot are you ...

If NDA has Akali Dal which is a Sikh party in it, or had National Conference which is muslim majority party, how can it be right wing Hindu supremacy party ? what kind of idiot are you ...

Sir, trust me I meant no disrespect. I just think religion (of any kind) has NO part in 21st Indian politics and this is what the BJP needs to distance itself from/ditch.

Back
Top Bottom