What's new

Mods can you limit the Indian gangu spamming on this forum..

Nothing wrong with Indians, as long as they respect us, our religion and ideals.

It's also good because it adds a bit of spice to the forum, rather than the boring circlejerk of Pakistanis cursing Bajra/Fauj
That the point. There too much spice right now. :lol:

Nothing wrong with Indians, as long as they respect us, our religion and ideals.

It's also good because it adds a bit of spice to the forum, rather than the boring circlejerk of Pakistanis cursing Bajra/Fauj
Right, bakhts are the newest fans of Bajra and Fauj and Gaurav Arya type hindutva warriors are needed as allies to $h!t on IK and all those Pakistanis wanting freedom from colonial sepoys.

Last edited:
Indiapositive and whiteB are over spamming..

They are posting alot of indian sourced media and we know all about that to well.. The fake news viral..

One could easily mistaken this place for Mumbai
They post articles which nobody reads. I admit that sometimes I get carried away, but PDF is more tolerating towards Indians.

I have seen a sea change in Pakistani narrative because of social media and Indian growth story. Indian influencers are the major reason. Before on PDF, they would blame everything bad happens in Pakistan as RAW doing. Now you blame your establishment, ttp, politicians etc before you blame India.

I have seen a sea change in Pakistani narrative because of social media and Indian growth story. Indian influencers are the major reason. Before on PDF, they would blame everything bad happens in Pakistan as RAW doing. Now you blame your establishment, ttp, politicians etc before you blame India.
The change in Pakistani narrative is not because of social media or Indian growth story. It is because of Bajwa's perceived involvement in regime change. The regime change was the turning point.

The change in Pakistani narrative is not because of social media or Indian growth story. It is because of Bajwa's perceived involvement in regime change. The regime change was the turning point.
This is not the first time regime change happened. India has been telling the world that they would talk peace with Pakistan but they don't know who is in charge and who they should talk to.

This is not the first time regime change happened. India has been telling the world that they would talk peace with Pakistan but they don't know who is in charge and who they should talk to.
Between 2009 and 2019, the anti-army perception had waned. The Pakistani public opinion turned sharply against army chief after regime change of 2021.

too many f-ing Randians on this forum, its starting to smell up in here

Offtopic - but since you brought it up, I thought I'd mention that I had a lot of pakistani friends growing up:
One thing I do remember is the distinct smell many of them had. Today I would describe it best as "pickle and fart combo".

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom