What's new

Mohammad Kaif To Imran Khan: 'You Don't Teach Us About How To Treat Minorities',Shows him mirror

In India, during partition the total Muslim population was approx 34 million and right now the population is 250 million approx... I think they are thriving in non Muslim Nations.
and 80% of them lives below poverty line. Not even 1% presence in indian armed forces or other goovernment organization.

In India, during partition the total Muslim population was approx 34 million and right now the population is 250 million approx... I think they are thriving in non Muslim Nations.

are they represented in parliament, Provincial assemblies, Govt Jobs, Budget according to their % in Population.. Your own reports says they are doing worst among backward classes. They are breeding so much bcoz they are backward.

The Halwa Moulvis and so called by name Muslims are main root cause for atrocities against Muslims in whole world. Perhaps Kaif should have given some examples how well minorities are being treated in India.

they seem to have forgotten Gujrat?

lolz i think it is difficult to stop indian muslims now. I think they should pass this on and forgive imran khan for his loose tongue.

lol.. inside they are happy . He spoke the truth.

You found it offensive... well because you are hindus. You never like the truth shown on your face.

Modi jee again got insulted by ladies :lol:

what do you expect... a man that order 10,000s of massacre of muslims, rape of women and that too in the most horrific way..

her stomach must have turned upside down.

Back
Top Bottom