What's new

Mohsin Dawar Who Never Condemned TTP Attacks on Pak Army Condemns Pakistani Military Strikes in Afghanistan in National Assembly

hmhm.. I meant whoever is their follower.. Overwhelmingly, it is PTI who is leader of Pakhtoons. ANP, JUI, PTM, Achakzai, Shirani etc have their share.

1. There is no leader of Pashtoon's.

2. We elect politicians to deliver and serve.

3. CM, PM, MNA, MPA all are financed by public money hence public servants.

We should let go this "Shareef is my quaid, IK is my leader" mentality. To be frank, Pakistan have got no leader type material post Quaid e Azam. IK is what, like 30% of that. Others not even 5%

This is so unfortunate!

And we, who have been defending our soldiers and our armed forces on all forums (and will keep doing so) are in shock to see these very anti Pakistani cockroaches being imposed on us by some power hungry people in the establishment.

It is beyond pathetic. I fee so sad!

He was also on Twitter retweeting Baloch 'genocide' by PA rhetoric...

Hur chopo

1. There is no leader of Pashtoon's.

2. We elect politicians to deliver and serve.

3. CM, PM, MNA, MPA all are financed by public money hence public servants.

We should let go this "Shareef is my quaid, IK is my leader" mentality. To be frank, Pakistan have got no leader type material post Quaid e Azam. IK is what, like 30% of that. Others not even 5%
I would bring those percentages far lower and wouldn't give the rest zilch

Time is near. Pakistan is internally weak and full of traitors. People who really run this country want a corrupt government so that they can fill their pockets again. Pakistan will disintegrate. India will become much bigger. I think there is a sense of danger but nobody is willing to talk. Soldiers dying daily. India might take out Pakistan in a nuclear first strike. Pakistani security has been compromised. What do you expect from a country that allows cruise missiles to land on its own territory? All are pre-planned. India has people inside our own system. There is a full list of traitors. mohsin dawar is one of them but look at the respect that he has been given by the current Government. Who installed this current government? At the end of the day, People in near future will discuss how Pakistan disintegrated.

parliament full barhway/pimps running our country. Judicary giving them umbrella and establishment implementing and protecting them And people slave and helpless Truly Sad sight of this State we Call Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Probably General Bajwa can launch an inquiry headed by Hussain Haqani so as to please Mohsin Dawar.

I am sure Donald Lu will approve.

Time is near. Pakistan is internally weak and full of traitors. People who really run this country want a corrupt government so that they can fill their pockets again. Pakistan will disintegrate. India will become much bigger. I think there is a sense of danger but nobody is willing to talk. Soldiers dying daily. India might take out Pakistan in a nuclear first strike. Pakistani security has been compromised. What do you expect from a country that allows cruise missiles to land on its own territory? All are pre-planned. India has people inside our own system. There is a full list of traitors. mohsin dawar is one of them but look at the respect that he has been given by the current Government. Who installed this current government? At the end of the day, People in near future will discuss how Pakistan disintegrated.

It is fair to say that under Bajwa Pakistan army is compromised.

FQZAAgPX0AIFUDv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom