What's new

Monkey deaths leads to building of temples

Status
Not open for further replies.
such weird stuff happens and media shud report for the sake of public awareness and for amusement too :) did not the media report extensively on the below super weird illogical unscientific act too?

Text of the Question and fatwa on Imrana

What a bizarre bunch...

I think you just googled it and posted it without reading.

Read it again, the mufti condemns it

more humane than a religious writ which punishes people for not growing beards and exposing ankles and for music..

more humane than a religious writ which punishes people for not growing beards and exposing ankles and for music..

Tell me what chapter and line of quran says that ?

I think you just googled it and posted it without reading. Read it again, the mufti condemns it

Hindus believe that Lord Hanuman, the monkey god is who will be taking the position of BRAHMA the creator of Universe who is responsible of creating every living and nonliving elements on this Universe as its next job. At present Lord Hanuman is god of breath. He is the energy behind everyones breath.

Now coming to your comments...Including Obama many non hindus too believe in Hanuman(google it)...

We repsect every monkey as hanuman god and you can note that ISI took the advantage of this and tranined moneyes for spy. We didnt punish those monkeys either......They are in the temple eating banana

I have no idea - you should ask your High Court Judge who banned dancing on stage.

I believe I have already posted Islam's stance on dancing, search my post.

summary:
-public dancing is not allowed.

Yep A.R! Earlier in this thread someone asked for Scientific and Logical Arguments. Lets see a scientific explanation for this.

I think you just googled it and posted it without reading.

Read it again, the mufti condemns it

:)

assumption. i read it before posting. maybe my idea of weird is different from urs, that the victim is now 'haram' for her husband :)

we are discussing weird practices, there's no need to even give holy book injunctions. as if there's holy book injunction that asked the villagers to build temples :)

sir,

i see now most of the discussion is coming way off the topic , the issue here is not what QURAN SHARIF says, its not what fatwa was issued by some mullah or what cant a girl wear a mini skirt in club. oR How monkey spy were spared ( dude lot of money are killed by monkey catchers - watch discovery monkey thief).
the issue is blind faith and superstition we face in these remote villages of India, where people are uneducated they are oppressed by corrupt politician and lack of infrastructure. we need to understand being religious and being superstitious are two different aspect.
making a temple is sure stupidity, why don't we use that money in making orphan or old age home or at least make a road or a school or atleast elaborate what HINDU religion is.
i can tell u one thing hindu religion is not about makign bloody temple for death of couple of monkey's for sure.
we need not live in denial , if u feel hurt or bad , do something about it , don't deny the FACT!!

sir,

i see now most of the discussion is coming way off the topic , the issue here is not what QURAN SHARIF says, its not what fatwa was issued by some mullah or what cant a girl wear a mini skirt in club. oR How monkey spy were spared ( dude lot of money are killed by monkey catchers - watch discovery monkey thief).
the issue is blind faith and superstition we face in these remote villages of India, where people are uneducated they are oppressed by corrupt politician and lack of infrastructure. we need to understand being religious and being superstitious are two different aspect.
making a temple is sure stupidity, why don't we use that money in making orphan or old age home or at least make a road or a school or atleast elaborate what HINDU religion is.
i can tell u one thing hindu religion is not about makign bloody temple for death of couple of monkey's for sure.
we need not live in denial , if u feel hurt or bad , do something about it , don't deny the FACT!!

I don't agree, because firstly there is no single way of practicing hindu religion. The moment you start telling people how to practice their religion, you end up in conflict.

The solution to superstition is not some sort of evangelist movement, but extending the secular education system to the remotest and most backwards .parts of the country.

All religions are equally superstitious, and the practices of one religion always appear strange and weird to the believers of another religion.

I don't mean to offend muslims here, but the first time I saw a group of muslims praying, I used to laugh and wonder why they all have their bottoms protruding upwards!

Or the fact that muslim women dressed in "shuttlecocks" would appear extremely strange to someone who is not used to seeing women covered up that way.

This is just to explain that what appears weird to one person, might be completely natural to another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom