What's new

Monkey Parakash Captured

Brilliant!

One more GanguMonkey in the dock!

But this is also disturbing news at the same time... given these Monkeys are coming dressed up as muslims... we need to be extra vigilant for secterian violence... with Fazloo doing daily MillionMarchz and now PeePeePee coming into the net...

Most important than the GanguMonkey is who is the facilitator/sponsor... the network.
Who wants to bet that Fazloo is a deep undercover raw agent.

20190918_221735.jpg

Screen shot of Aadhaar ID from video
I doubt he is a spy.He has got an aadhaar card.No spy would travel into foreign state with his own state i.d.

Last edited:
View attachment 580057
Screen shot of Aadhaar ID from video
I doubt he is a spy.He has got an aadhaar card.No spy would travel into foreign state with his own state i.d.
Yea.i guess carrying Pakistani Toothpaste, Medicines, Sim cards Biscuits and Ammo is a precondition to being declared a Terrorist or Spy. :rolleyes:

Hanged the terrorist on the same border.
and by this logic; KBY, Uzair Baloch & Baba Ladla should all be hanged at Pak Iran border.

Yea.i guess carrying Pakistani Toothpaste, Medicines, Sim cards Biscuits and Ammo is a precondition to being declared a Terrorist or Spy. :rolleyes:
We shouldn't jump to gangus standard,we are in class of our own:smokin:

i think these are same indian assets used for falseflag attacks in kashmir and in their own territory in order to blame Pakistan

What can we do if we have prakash? We still have kulbhushan alive.do we give punishment to kulbhushan and people like prakash or everything is useless?

I think you are having a brain fart. Why would a Hindu dressed as Muslim and look like a typical Pakistani Muslim change his name to Mushtaq from Parkash.
I pity on your mental condition.Bharti I.d at the end is visable.He is most probably a smuggler.

Back
Top Bottom