What's new

Monkey's Invade Indian (Chennai) Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a monkey problem in Lucknow as well. The Indians (hindutvadis) do not let us shoot them. I believe there should be action and all wild animals locked in pens or cages. Its the simplest solution and does not hurt the Indian Hindus sense of respect to all forms of wildlife.

These ugly little creatures jump into our houses which are open type and if the kitchen is unlocked. God, what would happen???

Look, when we call Muhammad a pedophile, which he was by the way, you too should not feel offended at all. After all, it is a historical fact that his wife was aged barely 9 (or was it 6?) when he consummated his marriage with her.

In the same vein when you do agree to my statements above and accept the truth that Muhammad should be called a pedophile simply because it is true, then I assure you no Indian will feel offended at your remarks regarding Hanuman.

It is not a historical fact. The assertion is based on a hadith of which other hadith contradict it, history record also states otherwise.

We have a monkey problem in Lucknow as well. The Indians (hindutvadis) do not let us shoot them. I believe there should be action and all wild animals locked in pens or cages. Its the simplest solution and does not hurt the Indian Hindus sense of respect to all forms of wildlife.

These ugly little creatures jump into our houses which are open type and if the kitchen is unlocked. God, what would happen???
lucknow... u are pakistani... aren't u...

Why to kill the innocent creatures
it's better to catch them and release them in jungle

Next time you see an animal....give them something to eat :-)
The feeling is quite good

It is not a historical fact. The assertion is based on a hadith of which other hadith contradict it, history record also states otherwise.

Do you really want to start discussing all that here? I made that post specifically to let that "secular" guy know what his trolling would do. Otherwise, I have no interest in discussing your prophet's private affairs.

Do you really want to start discussing all that here? I made that post specifically to let that "secular" guy know what his trolling would do. Otherwise, I have no interest in discussing your prophet's private affairs.

We can discuss the historical accuracy of it sure.

Look at his past comments, he want UP to join Pakistan.

So why you quote me though? Anyway he is Lucknowi so he talks about his ancestral place, so what?

So why you quote me though? Anyway he is Lucknowi so he talks about his ancestral place, so what?
You implied that you wanted a reason and I gave it. Lol he is talking as if he is still living in Lucknow while flying Pakistani flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom