What's new

More classified US documents shared in new leak – NYT

Depends....

If he really does this just to impress his friend on the Fortnite community, then yes.......I mean, that's not really anything but stupid, which reflected heavily on that person.

But then that's what he said, I mean, most of the time these leaks are groomed, and perpetrated with financial gain in mind. I mean sure he said he leak it on discord because he is trying to impress his friend (by the way, that would have been under the category of he did that because he can) but 500+ document in a span of weeks? If I were to do it just to impress my friend, I would have show him 10 maybe 20 of those TS/SCI documents. But 500+ and they aren't indiscriminate information (Most are about Russia and US capability, not just random topic he would have came upon) suggest to me this leak is prepared and intentional and he probably a part of something bigger and that "Fortnite" thing is just a cover.
Perhaps all the documents were gathered to refine the Minecraft model of Ukraine they seem to have been working on. It might seem like they’re maybe deeper motivations, but some people really that needy for attention. A dozen pages a day for a few weeks will get him to 500 pages. Just like the war thunder discussions, people like to get into the weeds of what happening in the war. Some people like to feel they have the inside scoop.

We have 19 yrs old with TS clearance in order to work on the F-117, F-22, F-35, and B-2. You may not find it appropriate for a 21 yrs old to work on some critical computer systems but that is no different than when you turned your MacBook over to the Apple store. Your Mac PC is Top Secret to you, is it not? Do you care about your neighbors' HP or Dell PCs? No. To you, your stuff is the most important. So in order for Apple to fix your PC, they must be able access every nook and cranny, including many places you do not know exist, inside your PC, and in doing so, they will see EVERYTHING.
Sure, but most young airmen take their responsibilities seriously, but may the amount of information available is too easy to reach. Perhaps we will have to go back to a more need to know basis, similar to the pre-9/11 world, before the fusion centers. The walker spy ring of the 70s/80s, for example, took 17 years to extract the kings of information this young airmen did in weeks.

Not the quality but motivation. The will to fight has eroded to an extent due to the last 7 years of political turmoil and then the Afghan withdrawal put a knife through it. A lot of younger people are firmly anti military and war, though that can change when the next big war occurs (due to the influence campaign of the U.S. Govt).
Young people aren’t anti war or pro war, but mostly apathetic. A lot of people are in it for the benefits and the pay.

Pay will have to go up and education/technical skills transferable to the civilian world will have to go up if more young people are to be attracted.

Sure, but most young airmen take their responsibilities seriously,...
You said so yourself -- most.

Inevitably, there will be malcontents, the immature, and even the mentally retarded within the ranks. Who expected Viktor Belenko, among the creme de la creme, of Soviet military aviation to defect to the US? What we have in this young man is -- for now -- immaturity. He wanted to show how 'cool' he is being privy to all these knowledge. I joined the USAF before the internet. Back in my days, it was drunken airmen blabbing at the local bars and strip clubs. Today...:eek:

...but may the amount of information available is too easy to reach. Perhaps we will have to go back to a more need to know basis, similar to the pre-9/11 world,
That will be discussed. We will have to come up with something. But until then, COs will have to live with what they got. You cannot control what people do in the privacy of their own homes. So for now, all COs can do is reinforce a sense of patriotism, responsibility, and duty.

Teixeira intention was not a public leak. It was share docs between a tiny closed group of 10 people.

How jump docs from the 10 persons group to a big group is not explained, and that is likely the accountability of USA deep state, and the intention of USA to leak the docs to world public opinion using a idiot.

Likely tiny closed groups of 10 persons sharing top secrets docs exist by hundreds in USA. USA deep state just pick up one group to disclose docs leaking from a tiny group to a big group, and make troubles to their "allies".

USA trying to fool the world and their "allies" once again.

Last edited:
Perhaps all the documents were gathered to refine the Minecraft model of Ukraine they seem to have been working on. It might seem like they’re maybe deeper motivations, but some people really that needy for attention. A dozen pages a day for a few weeks will get him to 500 pages. Just like the war thunder discussions, people like to get into the weeds of what happening in the war. Some people like to feel they have the inside scoop.
Well, not sure if this is the case now, but back in the days when I was at play, you were paired up by another person (even as I control a TOC/SCIF) I was paired up with another Captain or Major that oversee things, say I in charge of ground operation, he/she is in charge of air op.

Problem is, you can't really take picture unless you are out of sight of the other guy, unless the other guy is in on it, you probably can take a few when he was in the head or something, otherwise you won't be left alone for a long time to photograph 500+ documents. And again, that information is gathered as far as I understand as they belong in the same category, which means you need to go seek out those documents.

So it's literally impossible for him to get that many documents and that quick (There are possibility, but not really high) so either the other person have to be in on it, or he/she is also seriously neglectly discharging his/her duty.

I mean, if I am investigating, I wouldn't buy the Fortnite leak backstory. I don't think that is possible, or there is really a very extremely serious oversight in that airbase.

Massive surveillance: You say a wrong phrase and you're fckd up in seconds.

But you work in the army intel, you send hundreds pics of top secrets to discord internet server by months, and nobody knows in the USA state.

Very credible, like all the any other bullshit that comes from that liar empire.

It's funny how people can take stupid things like serious when it comes from authority.

Well, not sure if this is the case now, but back in the days when I was at play, you were paired up by another person (even as I control a TOC/SCIF) I was paired up with another Captain or Major that oversee things, say I in charge of ground operation, he/she is in charge of air op.

Problem is, you can't really take picture unless you are out of sight of the other guy, unless the other guy is in on it, you probably can take a few when he was in the head or something, otherwise you won't be left alone for a long time to photograph 500+ documents. And again, that information is gathered as far as I understand as they belong in the same category, which means you need to go seek out those documents.

So it's literally impossible for him to get that many documents and that quick (There are possibility, but not really high) so either the other person have to be in on it, or he/she is also seriously neglectly discharging his/her duty.

I mean, if I am investigating, I wouldn't buy the Fortnite leak backstory. I don't think that is possible, or there is really a very extremely serious oversight in that airbase.
Perhaps they will go back to all electronics, especially cell phones, must be kept in the lockers. :(

I wonder how many times USA can fool whole world and allies and they keep believing.

It must exist so kind of limit to that naivety.

Perhaps they will go back to all electronics, especially cell phones, must be kept in the lockers. :(
It may work on this case, but not with SCIF, you need to go thru a EMP device, that fried any electronic you are carrying.

Electronic inside you can't take out (like USB storage, or phone, or camera) or it will be fried by the EMP, and anything you bring in you need to deposit it in the locker.

It may work on this case, but not with SCIF, you need to go thru a EMP device, that fried any electronic you are carrying.

Electronic inside you can't take out (like USB storage, or phone, or camera) or it will be fried by the EMP, and anything you bring in you need to deposit it in the locker.
Or perhaps they will issue Air national guard owned cell phones to airmen to accommodate need to stay in contact within reason while preventing leaks

Well, there were talks that they try to make the CAC card multi-access, like can be double as USB device, but it's only as good if these people actually use it. Most of them don't even use AKO online (for Army) and use their own email, it would probably the same with government issue phone.

The guy has no intention to a public leak, so it was easy to avoid this circus: just call Teixeira and say to him: Stop or you will be fired, even it wouldn't be necessary to threat with jail.

But instead that, they make this circus to deceive dumbfucks, because that's the target the circus and make troubles to "allies".

And the dumbfucks repeat the American fantasy narrative of lies like good dumbfucks slaves of the empire.

Thanks God, Russia doesnt believe American believe bullshit anymore.

Only the dumbfucks who get American money in some way can keep repeating American stupid lies.

Back
Top Bottom