What's new

More than 165,000 Afghans flee Pakistan after deportation order: officials

PTI loses at loses at least 1 lakh potential voters.

The establishment is cracking down hard on IK. I think the threat is clear, if you mess with the ISI they won't shy away from collective punishment. Pakistani-citizen Pashtuns should take notice and fall in line, otherwise they'll be the next target.

If PTI looses 1 lakh vote with deportation of Afghans, I think you should ask those The Boys who keep heading NADRA that how the hell they have CNICs. Because last I checked you still need a CNIC to vote in Pakista

collective punishment

Israel says HI.

Gaza says lanat...

You are famous in ME too

Last edited:
No they don't need new migrants. If they did, these people wouldn't be living off welfare. You're telling Germany needed 1 million refugees who contribute to crime rates?

A moronic troll like you would cause devastation if you were in office. Thank Khuda you're not🙏

Jackass.
Sorry dumbass,

The West wants need immigrants to boost their economies.
Ofcourse Allah Hafiz to you too, you retard.

We can agree to disagree then, idiot.

Sorry dumbass,

No they don't. They only needed some to make up for the lost workforce.

They did not seek to overpopulate their country with migrants. You don't even seem to have basic common sense. Stop posting nonsense.

Salay jahill

Sorry dumbass,

PS dumbass jahill, Finland has a much smaller economy than America. Tell me which country is better? Finland outranks America in almost every regard, except military power.

No they don't. They only needed some to make up for the lost workforce.

They did not seek to overpopulate their country with migrants. You don't even seem to have basic common sense. Stop posting nonsense.

Salay jahill
You idiot, the West wants immigrants, because they want money for their institutions.
we can agree to disagree, you jackass.

India is also witnessing a rapid increase in the number of ex-Muslims, and one of the positive aspects of India's significant Muslim population is the growing community of ex-Muslims. This phenomenon not only contributes to the rise of ex-Muslims in India but also has an influence on the creation of new ex-Muslims in countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan. This transformation might not have been feasible if all Muslims had been relocated to Pakistan during the partition in 1947.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Islam is the fastest growing faith in the world

It's the fastest growing faith in India too 🤣🤣🤣

The community if ex Indian Muslims is made up entirely of sanghis larping amongst themselves

In the 21st century how many people will be convinced of flying monkeys, the fastest system or stone cocks and yonis to worship?

Indian Muslims is quickly heading towards a point where Partition 2.0 is coming, in fact it's already happening inside india

Next time mod should at least ban all indians from Pakistan political affairs thread they only come to troll and derail the actual point of the thread using nonsensical arguments.

You idiot, the West wants immigrants, because they want money for their institutions.
we can agree to disagree, you jackass.

Which countries are more developed. America of immigrants or Finland with a small population with fewer immigrants? How about New Zealand?

A country of less than five million and almost no immigrants. The West does not want immigrants at this point. The are overburdened at this point.

Stop posting stupidity on this forum by claiming we need Afghan migrants. We are an overpopulated country as it is. Stop making false analogue fallacies.

Big economies do not work. Look at Bharat. Small and sustainable economies are far more prosperous like Baltic countries. Not many immigrants there,

Which countries are more developed. America of immigrants or Finland with a small population with fewer immigrants? How about New Zealand?

A country of less than five million and almost no immigrants. The West does not want immigrants at this point. The are overburdened at this point.

Stop posting stupidity on this forum by claiming we need Afghan migrants. We are an overpopulated country as it is. Stop making false analogue fallacies.

Big economies do not work. Look at Bharat. Small and sustainable economies are far more prosperous like Baltic countries. Not many immigrants there,
USA is way more developed than tiny little Finland. Seriously don't talk when you don't what you talking about. You sound like an idiot here.

USA is way more developed than tiny little Finland. Seriously don't talk when you don't what you talking about. You sound like an idiot here.

Wait. What? USA "more developed" than Finland? How it that Finland has been ranked the best country to live in multiple times, but not America?

No wonder you make these stupid posts. The only thing "better" about America is military power because of their larger workforce. Otherwise America is crap. Otherwise it's a far greater country than America.

I wonder if you can show me some areas where America "outperforms" Finland. Show me any sources or indicators.

American's have praised Finland multiple times. Are you for real? Ignorant dumbass.

Wait. What? USA "more developed" than Finland? How it that Finland has been ranked the best country to live in multiple times, but not America?

No wonder you make these stupid posts. The only thing "better" about America is military power because of their larger workforce. Otherwise America is crap. Otherwise it's a far greater country than America.

I wonder if you can show me some areas where America "outperforms" Finland. Show me any sources or indicators.

American's have praised Finland multiple times. Are you for real? Ignorant dumbass.
Shut up you idiot. Do people immigrate to Finland or USA?

USA has the highest number of international students or is it Finland? :D

USA is still the strongest nation in regards to education, medical facilities, economy, etc. :lol:

Seriously don't talk because you talk shit! :lol: You sound like a retard. You are the dumbass here.

Yes USA OVERALL as a nation is better than little Finland! Get it through your ignorant head. :D

Your ranking is different than mine, Being a nice place to live like Finland does not mean its more developed than USA, you DUMBASS! :lol:

Get it through your little head, Why do you Elon Musk immigrated to USA and not Finland?

What about Steve Jobs, you idiot?

USA as a country is overall better than little irrelevant Finland, you Jackass! :D

Really is education better in Finland than in USA? Are you an idiot or what?

USA has the best economy, the best universities, best medical facilities, electronic industries!

Are you an idiot?

Hey idiot is Finland the Superpower or USA?

How can tiny Finland be better than Superpower USA? :lol:

Guess you lack common sense, you moron.

Last edited:
This whole thread is sensational. Even if Afghans are being deported, they’ll be back in about 2 weeks after paying some fauji bribe money… :lol:
Of course, the Army/FC guarding the border are majority Pashtoon's, they will let the Afghans in with or without paper... if Pakistani Pashtoon's weren't so friendly to Afghans, Pakistan wouldn't lose 90K of its people at the hand of Afghan/Pakistani Terrorists. But what's more funny is that all these posters in this thread rally around that one stupid Pajeet who was taking them for a ride by keep changing the topic, and Pakistani posters as dumb as they get were all responding to that troll :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom