What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

you sound like a broken radio. repeat the bullshit over and over again.

I have never been in Shanghai. If I visit the city tomorrow, I discover it and name it to xyz.
will the city belong to me?

that is your logic.

But you are not the first. Before you there are already 20million shanghainese ahead of you on the discovery.

But you are not the first. Before you there are already 20million shanghainese ahead of you on the discovery.
That's your stupid logic about SCS, Beast. Sure you can't understand, because you live too long in jungle.
I just wonder how Chinese treat Beast in the zoo, they even have internet and pc to howling in here. :o:

Vietnamese illegal occupied these islands, we do not recognize you rule over these islands. We will recover these islands. You have to face reality.
How did our occupied illegal, sir !?
When we take Paracel in 19th century, nobody protest it. When France invade Vietnam, Paracel under France's control.
After 1954, when France leave, they returned it to Republic of Vietnam, until 1974, greedy Chicom attacked it by military forces, kill 74 soldiers, and occupied it.

You can ask your fellow chinese like xunzi, he admit Chicom govt want play big gun game, and take things that they want.
They want Paracel and Spratly Islands because they will base on those island, reef, rock to proclaim their extend EEZ and can fit and some how mix with their stupid 9-dash-lines.

You are just ask yourself, what was Chinese base on to draw eleven-dotted line in 1947 !???
There's millions square km on sea. What was Chinese base on to claim those areas in that time !?

Last edited:
That's your stupid logic about SCS, Beast. Sure you can't understand, because you live too long in jungle.
I just wonder how Chinese treat Beast in the zoo, they even have internet and pc to howling in here. :o:
The stupid is you and not me, see your above post logic. I am just using yr analogy.

Sure, stupid beast can't see how Viet give him a example about logic and point at SCS case.
Seem like Beast angry when he can't understand normal people logic :D

you sound like a broken radio. repeat the bullshit over and over again.

I have never been in Shanghai. If I visit the city tomorrow, I discover it and name it to xyz.
will the city belong to me?

that is your logic.
This doesn't mean Shanghai belong to you, only you bad quality.Do you know a place called Annan?uh…Your government may not let you know that…You should learn more history, kid,its important

I thought, if China doesn't follow the international convention,
then finally, the case would be submitted to arbitration ...

If China doesn't dare to join, then they are baseless ...
We base on international laws, so we never scare of joining any court or arbitration.

If China prefer the jungle law, we would prepare for jungle law

Shooting unarmed person, your admiral should be exec

Precisly, In vietnamese mentality, they always think China is the one in 70s and 80s. They never update their reality to 2014 where China has become a juggernaut and Soviet Union is no more. While Vietnam is reduced to nobody. :lol:
Vietnam in Vietnamese is pronounced as 'weaknaam'.

Shooting unarmed person, your admiral should be exec
All's fair in war. Did your military missed that memo?

Vietnam in Vietnamese is pronounced as 'weaknaam'.

All's fair in war. Did your military missed that memo?

We don't need your agreement, just share what we really think ... you too. share us what you think.
We will share our people about your thinking, please do the same to Chinese people if they ask you about our thinking ...

Thanks

I never using taboo or insulting , cheap words like what you pronounce weak ..nam

Can Tho city people demonstration protest China aggressor.

Can-Tho-phan-doi-TQ-1583-1399901968.jpg

Can-Tho-2010-1399901968.jpg

Can-Tho-phan-doi-TQ-1-9728-1399901968.jpg

Can Tho city people demonstration protest China aggressor.

Can-Tho-phan-doi-TQ-1583-1399901968.jpg

Can-Tho-2010-1399901968.jpg

Can-Tho-phan-doi-TQ-1-9728-1399901968.jpg
During the kosovo war, attacked the Chinese embassy by the United States,The Chinese also took to the streets in protest, but someone will pay attention to you?Remember, a weak country has no diplomatic!More won't agree with unreasonable demands!

During the kosovo war, attacked the Chinese embassy by the United States,The Chinese also took to the streets in protest, but someone will pay attention to you?Remember, a weak country has no diplomatic!More won't agree with unreasonable demands!

China is new hooligan now, China copied what imperialist did in the past. bastard people.

Let Japanese rule you again and teaching you necessary lessons.

China is new hooligan now, China copied what imperialist did in the past. bastard people.

Let Japanese rule you again and teaching you necessary lessons.
Japan never ruled China like french and Chinese ruled Vietnam .

Back
Top Bottom