What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

6a03b8f7gw1egeli47blrj20hs0vk42k.jpg

6a03b8f7gw1egeli814bnj20hs0vkag6.jpg

It is boycot by civilians. I'm behind the people of Vietnam on this one. You are example country for other people who have chini problem.

And we are behind the people of turkey on this one:

clashes-turkey-miners-dead.si.jpg

Riot police run away from the flames of a fire bomb thrown by protesters as they demonstrate to blame the ruling AK Party (AKP) government on the mining disaster in western Turkey, in Ankara May 14, 2014. (Reuters)

On this one:

004.jpg

Protesters shield themselves from tear gas fired by riot police during a May Day demonstration in Istanbul May 1, 2014 (Reuters / Umit Bektas)

And on this one:

000_Par7680739.jpg

Kurds rally in Diyarbakir

Glad that we do not have "turkey" problem.

o-SASHA-MALIA-OBAMA-TURKEY-PARDONING-570.jpg

Copyright: Huffpost

Vietcongs keep saying China told Khmer Rouge to attack VN. Where's the proof? your mouths?
There is no direct link and I don't claim anyone told anyone else to do anything. What is true is that PRC gave weapons and money to the Khmer Rough before and during the war with Vietnam, while the genocide in Cambodia was going on. As I told another person here before, it was an unintended consequence of Chinese leaders' plan. They wanted a strong Cambodia to cause trouble in Southern Vietnam, but they got a genocidal madman instead.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/KB21Ad01.html

It' fake, I can sure.
Picture take in 2008 - 2009

That's some clash between Vietnamese worker - Chinese worker near Formosa Industry zone.
There's many issue with Chinese worker in Vietnam, so many workers is illegal.

Danluan.org is rival news page to against Vietnamese government, they want overthrow Communist, so they made many disadvantage news to Vietnam Govt.
Fake, r u sure ?!
Do u know where night pics from, not Chinese workers died in Vietnam anti-China riot ?

112010ale1qmqeslr6xqyr.jpg

112015sav6flv30ap96534.jpg

112018rjvwm6d4vwwdsjdw.jpg

Protest in Ha Tinh province, videos from scene. You can see police was deployed from morning and accompanied along side with people and worker.

Fake, r u sure ?!
Do u know where night pics from, not Chinese workers died in Vietnam anti-China riot ?
I not sure if there're dead or else. (rumor is one dead)
But those picture are not from yesterday night, some friends in Ha Tinh province confirm that to me.

I not sure if there're dead or else. (rumor is one dead)
But those picture are not from yesterday night, some friends in Ha Tinh province confirm that to me.

In this pic, the middle guy lie on the street. He wear a China type07 digial camo trousers and a blue helmet, it's no doubt a standard Chinese worker. So i think the dead ppl r Chinese workers.

Type07 digital camo
2009110910041567150824402.jpg

Last edited:
Fake, r u sure ?!

U should know that all Chinese workers in VN are illegal . When they smuggled into VN land, they surely know the risk.

But I'm still sorry for ur lost.

U should know that all Chinese workers in VN are illegal . When they smuggled into VN land, they surely know the risk.

But I'm still sorry for ur lost.
Bullsh!t, building factory or install equipments there'r still need Chinese workers. In China/ TaiWan companies & factories, Middle/ Lower manager also Chinese or Chinese workers. In China/ TaiWan factories no any Chinese or Chinese workers all r Vietnamese workers, do u believe that ?

Great Job. The Vietnamese people have proven themselves to be fiercely independent minded and nationalists. They will not tolerate these mischievous sons of hans.

Bullsh!t, building factory or install equipments there'r still need Chinese workers. In China/ TaiWan companies & factories, Middle/ Lower manager also Chinese or Chinese workers. In China/ TaiWan factories no any Chinese or Chinese workers all r Vietnamese workers, do u believe that ?
We will pay for the damage of the factories, but we dont pay for the death of ur workers coz they illegally smuggling to VN land to work.

So, dont blame us abt the death of ur illegal workers, they must know the risk when smuggling into VN land. We dont need ur worker. No VN law r allowed them to work in VN .

In this pic, the middle guy lie on the street. He wear a China type07 digial camo trousers and a blue helmet, it's no doubt a standard Chinese worker. So i think the dead ppl r Chinese workers.
Can you stop repeat post with same image !?
I know that's PLA digital camo.
Those pics and rumor came up last night, but was confirmed by many people that 's from 2009.

------------------------------------------------------------

Official news, now.
At least one dead (Chinese), many injured (Chinese and Vietnamese worker, include police men ) in clash happened after evening.

Last edited:
Fake, r u sure ?!

If this is true, viets could only wish god would protect you. it is so across the line. Imagin what China puclic would react when seeing these pics? I don't know how high price viets will pay for this.

Whatever you quoted there does not support your original claim that Vietnam invaded Laos. Whatever Vietnamese government did, they were invited by Laos government to do so.

It appears that this rebellion suppression was done by the request of Laos' government. There was no threat to Laotian sovereignty so the PRC's bogus theory that Vietnam wants to control Indochina is false.

Vietnam people liberation army collaborated with Laos communist killed over 100,000 Hmong in Laos in 1977, I stated Vietnam troop attacked Laos during IndoChina war. Whether or not Laos communist asked Vietnam people liberation army to go into their country which Vietnam people liberation army did go in and killed over 100,000 of minority Hmong in Laos.

If this is true, viets could only wish god would protect you. it is so across the line. Imagin what China puclic would react when seeing these pics? I don't know how high price viets will pay for this.
Good, lets all Chinese see that, so next time, dont smuggle into VN land and work, No law, and No one can protect the illegal workers

We will pay for the damage of the factories, but we dont pay for the death of ur workers coz they illegally smuggling to VN land to work.

So, dont blame us abt the death of ur illegal workers, they must know the risk when smuggling into VN land. We dont need ur worker. No VN law r allowed them to work in VN .

It's about your own mouth to say they are illigal ? do you have proof ?
They are chinese legal worker beat to death

And illigal worker, who , how to know ? use viet's brains
search all viet worker in the border, I see PLA raise the alarm, do it NOW.
contain them NOW, or they will kill Chinese in China

They are all illigal, shoot on sight.

Back
Top Bottom