What's new

More Video Proof- Security cameras and barbed wire: Living amid fear and oppression in Xinjiang

How do you know it's true when they can't even agree on a number? "non-Chinese investigations" can you specify who they are and how they operate in China?

Yes, we have, see this report, see several reports done and posted here. There are several video reports too. Agreeing on whether its 1m or 3m is semantics in the larger picture. You had an earthquake in China where 100,000 people died. your government lied and said only 10,000. Does that mean the earthquake did not happen?

Would you be happier at 1m versus 3m?

How do you know it's true when they can't even agree on a number? "non-Chinese investigations" can you specify who they are and how they operate in China?

Why...so you can round em up too?

You know what's going to be even more
Ironic?

when Pakistan is used to train ugyir militants

You had an earthquake in China where 100,000 people died. your government lied and said only 10,000. Does that mean the earthquake did not happen?
Which earthquake? You made a lot of claims but got nothing concrete to back you up.

Why China needs to lie about earthquakes? China didn't make earthquakes.. .

Btw, how would you know its untrue, your government heavily censors and feeds only its views to the Chinese citizens?
LOL people in China can believe, say and listen to whatever we want. But in your country, you have zero media companies owned by Gentiles instead of Jews. The Jews have brainwashed you so badly you don't even know that China is a much freer society than yours. All you can do is parrot Zionist media talking points.

LOL people in China can believe, say and listen to whatever we want. But in your country, you have zero media companies owned by Gentiles instead of Jews. The Jews have brainwashed you so badly you don't even know that China is a much freer society than yours.

I can only hope your country is blessed with more citizens possessing your beautiful mind. I have always wished you as being the standard bearer and the poster child of being chinese.

I can only hope your country is blessed with more citizens possessing your beautiful mind. I have always wished you as being the standard bearer and the poster child of being chinese.
I know I wonder why they don't make me think tank around here *high hat*

perhaps they think your buffoonery here is best checked.
Or maybe I check the buffoonery from Zionist Americans ;)

Same quote....replace China with india
Not very keen are you? Pakistan doesn't concern itself with Muslims in India. Pakistan is concerned about the Indian occupation of Kashmir, which is not a part of India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom