What's new

Mosques declared terrorism organisations by NYPD: Report

It's depend on human motive how they want to use any kind of premises.....If the terrorist want to do something they will not bother to go in mosques ... :disagree:

Indians will know from experience if Mosques are used as terrorist sabctuaries and of course many Pakistanis will deny that the Lal Masjod and Jamia Hafsa were not just terrorist sanctuaries but training grounds.

It's really up to Muslims to decide whether Masajid are houses of God or sanctuaries for terrorists but more importantly whether terrorists can be Muslims - in the absence of this kind of debate and decision the NYPD and other LEA must protect citizens, something of course Pakistanis are not generally familiar with, after all not just police or politicians, even the Pakistani armed forces refuse to defend citizens.

No I am not justifying their paranoia! I agree with what you are saying but I don't think you know those 2 people.Communication hasn't worked with them at all.How do you think the other half of my people got their rights through communication? Naw we had to fight our rights.

I can understand the feeling.. But it will take time mate.. Their voices are heard louder because of some peoples action.. Only you guys can change it.. You cannot expect a sudden change in people's mentality..

There are many. Students like Aafia siddiqui are made terrorists by these organizations. The more religious people (and have least knowledge in Religion) are easy targets of these organizations. I do not find any thing wrong with NYPD. If they have their doubts then they are ready to do any thing for public safety.

Maybe you might not find anything wrong with NYPD however others do, if you can kindly read through the original news link I posted from Fox news it should become clear.

And, I still dont see any proof :) Oh yeah Ms Aafia Siddiqui lets assume for now that the ludicrous charges against her were true but buddy that was in 2008.

It's really up to Muslims to decide whether Masajid are houses of God or sanctuaries for terrorists but more importantly whether terrorists can be Muslims

Terrorist/terrorism has no religion even they are cannibal. :angry:

In the absence of this kind of debate and decision the NYPD and other LEA must protect citizens, something of course Pakistanis are not generally familiar with, after all not just police or politicians

That's not the way to protect their people by interfering in holy places

And how many times the news will be posted.

even the Pakistani armed forces refuse to defend citizens.

I guess you don't like to read about the soldiers who sacrificed their life while protecting its citizens ..

I guess you don't like to read about the soldiers who sacrificed their life while protecting its citizens ..

Slogans will not suffice for behavior --- terrorists have and will use Masajid - it is up to Muslims to decide whether they will want to see their own police force as friend or foe, whether they will exercise their civic responsibility to cooperate with LEA and protect all, or not.

You say that that's no way to protect people by interfering in holy places -- should this line not be taken with terrorists???? Had Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa been dealt with early on, tragedy would have been averted - but some so called Muslims are confused about who are the terrorists, they say terrorists have no religion, but the refuse to say that terrorists cannot be Muslims.

Maybe you might not find anything wrong with NYPD however others do, if you can kindly read through the original news link I posted from Fox news it should become clear.

And, I still dont see any proof :) Oh yeah Ms Aafia Siddiqui lets assume for now that the ludicrous charges against her were true but buddy that was in 2008.
Well thats your religion your mosque, and you will get offended and find wrong.
They do not sit and wait until some thing like boston marathon happens again.

Slogans will not suffice for behavior --- terrorists have and will use Masajid - it is up to Muslims to decide whether they will want to see their own police force as friend or foe, whether they will exercise their civic responsibility to cooperate with LEA and protect all, or not.

You say that that's no way to protect people by interfering in holy places -- should this line not be taken with terrorists???? Had Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa been dealt with early on, tragedy would have been averted - but some so called Muslims are confused about who are the terrorists, they say terrorists have no religion, but the refuse to say that terrorists cannot be Muslims.

Add to that , YOu remember when US said OBL done with Tower entire world rejected it and also held rally in favour of him , even after when he himself said , then also more then half rejected, saying it was not OBL and its fake bla bla

the problem is they dont want to acknowledge the fact and face them and try to solve the problem but they only trying to find out there persons fault to justify things.

Muslim terrorists are the only one who ever panted bombs in America. And thats the reason they are on mosques. If one day a hindu terrorist does the same, temples may have same fate like mosques in NY.

Holy place is for you. Not for a American police looking for some one planning to terrorize public.

You say that that's no way to protect people by interfering in holy places -- should this line not be taken with terrorists???? Had Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa been dealt with early on, tragedy would have been averted - but some so called Muslims are confused about who are the terrorists,

Sir it is Governments duty to over looked the places to ensure its citizens security ... Yes of course they have right to deal with terrorists but declaring any place of worship as Terrorism organization is absolutely unfair ...

They say terrorists have no religion, but the refuse to say that terrorists cannot be Muslims.

But they just not belong to specific religion...They can be anyone

USA might have the intel of some terror networks related to Mosques, so to crack them they would have taken this decision.

Muslim terrorists are the only one who ever panted bombs in America. And thats the reason they are on mosques. If one day a hindu terrorist does the same, temples may have same fate like mosques in NY.

Holy place is for you. Not for a American police looking for some one planning to terrorize public.

whole nation is not responsible for individual's act...if they have evidence that few mosques are involved in terrorism activity then they should seal them whether labeling all mosques.

USA has problem of putting its foot in mouth many times, this single country has ignited all the regions of world with its arrogant attitude

whole community is not responsible for individuals act...if they have evidence that few mosques are involved in terrorism activity then they should destroy them whether labeling all mosques.

If they had done that, many would have argued "how could any one destroy holy place because of one individual.
Why would they miss a chance of finding terrorists and instead destroy mosques.
They are monitoring mosques for terrorists, not the other way of insulting mosques.
No one is suspecting whole community.

If they had done that, many would have argued "how could any one destroy holy place because of one individual.
Why would they miss a chance of finding terrorists and instead destroy mosques.
They are monitoring mosques for terrorists, not the other way of insulting mosques.
No one is suspecting whole community.

Check it again kid I have edited my post ..

will someone just tell me why the F**** this thread is doing in Current Affairs of Pakistan? this should be in World Affairs or American Affairs......
Talking about the topic - well are we in position to tell NYPD to go F**** itself? i guess not. We have brought this upon ourself, don't go about blaming Others for doing injustice to you.
I am not sure about US but radicalization through Mosques is on the rise, and believe me I stopped going to certain mosques for the said reason.
Its not about people calling LEA on them Imams, its about teaching them a lesson, which LEA cant do, as in the eyes of Morons (who follow such mullahs) they will be Mujahids......The local community needs to drag the mullah out of their communities......it is the People who needs to stop praying behind those mullahs, they need to stand together and tell the local council to shut down the School of Hatred - yes School of Hatred it would be, because Mosque is nothing like that

Back
Top Bottom