• Bangladesh & West Bengal

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Srilanka , Andaman and Nicobar Islands

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Rajasthan , Delhi , Haryana. UP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please remove Pakistani areas from your poll. Typical hindutva troll including Pakistan and writing Indian subcontinent.

Please remove Pakistani areas from your poll. Typical hindutva troll including Pakistan and writing Indian subcontinent.
Editing the poll options seems to be not allowed. But if you want i can edit the title to just "Subcontinent".

Editing the poll options seems to be not allowed. But if you want i can edit the title to just "Subcontinent".

In that case let this thread die, and change title. Create another thread and do not put Pakistani areas in it including whole Kashmir.

In that case let this thread die, and change title. Create another thread and do not put Pakistani areas in it including whole Kashmir.
I changed the title already. Even areas like Punjab & Bengal are clubbed together.

@Lord Zen
I haven't voted as I think it would not be fair. I have travelled the length and breadth of India and I feel every place on this subcontinent is beautiful. :-)
Going to Pakistan will remain in my wish list and I don't think I'll make it to that place in this life time.:(
@Leader

@Lord Zen
I haven't voted as I think it would not be fair. I have travelled the length and breadth of India and I feel every place on this subcontinent is beautiful. :-)
Going to Pakistan will remain in my wish list and I don't think I'll make it to that place in this life time.:(
@Leader
Indeed
But still every body have their favorite places.

Why dont you like us?
While I was studying in Delhi I 'd a few bad experiences. And soon realised that most of the ppl in Delhi 've similar attitude.
But ironically my best friend is a Delhite. :)
Must be a few bad memories that evokes such a strong dislike for Delhi I guess. :)

While I was studying in Delhi I 'd a few bad experiences. And soon realised that most of the ppl in Delhi 've similar attitude.
But ironically my best friend is a Delhite. :)
Must be a few bad memories that evokes such a strong dislike for Delhi, I guess. :)
Yaar hudd hai ...Bina kuch kiye naam kharab ho raha hai humara.:partay:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom