What's new

Most French people think Islam is incompatible with nation's values: PM

What? So killing a million innocent people is okay? And no it wasn't a war.. It was the systematic genocide of 10% of the Algerian population.

:lol:

The "more than 1 million people" is a figure given by the algerian government..... so credible.
The most probable figures given are ; 30.000 french (soldiers+european civilians.) and 300.000 algerians. (fln+civilians).

@flamer84 @DESERT FIGHTER A lot of algerians were massacred by the FLN and then accused the french troops of commiting such atrocities. It happened many times.
Read about "Melouza",and this is just an exemple.

This should be immediately be up for debate once Jews start blowing themselves up in Paris.

Fair enough.

It should also be clarified that the ban on Muslim clothing is not for the sake of secularism, but to punish them for the bombings.

Everyone can be happy, knowing they can dress however they like once the terrorist activities cease.

In fact, ordinary Muslims might even join the law enforcers' efforts to eliminiate terrorists from French soil, knowing their religious rights are tied to it. ;p

Fair enough.

It should also be clarified that the ban on Muslim clothing is not for the sake of secularism, but to punish them for the bombings.

I'll add a methaphore.You have a class of students up for an exam.All but one pass that exam.Would it be fair to flunk the whole class for one ?

One denomination participates in terror acts currently in France.Should we punish the Catholics,Orthodox,Jews,Protestants,Hindus,Buddhists,Mormons,etc, also ?

That doesn't sound fair.....You administer medicine only where the disease is occuring.

I'll add a methaphore.You have a class of students up for an exam.All but one pass that exam.Would it be fair to flunk the whole class for one ?

One denomination participates in terror acts currently in France.Should we punish the Catholics,Orthodox,Jews,Protestants,Hindus,Buddhists,Mormons,etc, also ?

That doesn't sound fair.....You administer medicine only where the disease is occuring.

God willing, A modern day Ottomon muslim army rising from turkey will administer the Islamic medicine to all of the Europe especially to secular france. .

Expanding on your metaphor, to be fair"er" the student has the right to know what he/she is being punished for.

As I said, once the student stops doing it, hopefully you will stop 'enforcing the medicine' on the student.

But I'm afraid the attitude towards Muslims will not change no matter what - it predates the 'terrorist era'. It's the same attitude that led to persecution of Jews and Gypsies.

Last edited:
The "more than 1 million people" is a figure given by the algerian government..... so credible.
The most probable figures given are ; 30.000 french (soldiers+european civilians.) and 300.000 algerians. (fln+civilians).

@flamer84 @DESERT FIGHTER A lot of algerians were massacred by the FLN and then accused the french troops of commiting such atrocities. It happened many times.
30,000 French soldiers and civilians ? Can you post a neutral link than and not a French one??
As for 300,000 .. Yeah i believe that .. :lol:

The killings went on for decades !

It's the man behind the horses or modern day machines that matter. Infidels cant stand the stubborn nature of Muslim warriors my infidel friend :P

The Romanians were occupied by Ottomans.. So they know ..:)

That's nonsense .. Even Mandela was meeting the FLN..

It's the man behind the horses or modern day machines that matter. Infidels cant stand the stubborn nature of Muslim warriors my infidel friend :P

Well then...we'll just wait and see for the inevitable steamroll.I wouldn't bet my house on it though,if they couldn't do it on Viena with higher numbers,it looks a slim chance now.

Well then...we'll just wait and see for the inevitable steamroll.I wouldn't bet my house on it though,if they couldn't do it on Viena with higher numbers,it looks a slim chance now.

It was winter back then. We will invade the secular lands in summer this time hopefully.

The Romanians were occupied by Ottomans.. So they know ..:)

They also know the taste of freedom and how to get it.

1024px-%D0%9F%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%9E%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B8%2C_1878.jpg

The next day Osman surrendered the city, the garrison and his sword to Romanian Col. Mihail Cerchez.

According t local sources ,the local deity of the rulling,defeated Empire went MIA that day also :)

It was winter back then. We will invade the secular lands in summer this time hopefully.

Bhai kyun lay raha hai salay romani bandar ki.

They also know the taste of freedom and how to get it.

1024px-%D0%9F%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%9E%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B8%2C_1878.jpg

The next day Osman surrendered the city, the garrison and his sword to Romanian Col. Mihail Cerchez.

After how many centuries ? And that too
After the downfall of the empire. And with help from Russia (who again you their stick) .. Don't make me laugh.

That's nonsense .. Even Mandela was meeting the FLN..

And ? Who's Mandela ? God ?
The FLN was known to commit atrocities against the local populations like to the european populations. It's good to say the french are bad,but the other side wasn't any better.

The only thing they'll meet,will be riot police and borders at Idomeni...

Back
Top Bottom