What's new

Most popular watches

furhMt7.jpg

kdQBxtu.jpg

COUNTER-CLOCKWISE FROM TOP LEFT: HAMILTON, WITTNAUER, BULOVA, BENRUS, ENICAR

nIuQDYB.jpg

RZWWLIo.jpg

Not everybody born with a golden spoon..! Please somebody show something affordable please, I only own a g-shock!!

Not everybody born with a golden spoon..! Please somebody show something affordable please, I only own a g-shock!!

make friends with Levina, he always gifts a Rado and rejected my friendship but he might accept your's since you are Indian too :)

make friends with Levina, he always gifts a Rado and rejected my friendship but he might accept your's since you are Indian too :)
come on now-- play nice in my thread

your budget in dollars?

@Manticore hi
:p
well i have to bother you again man. bought a couple of sekio as a mid range gift. Now looking for something in 60k bracket. I thought that rather than searching the net and looking for options why not just call the expert and ask for a couple of recomendation. please do share a few options in this range if possible. :)
In fact, do share, period!

Looking forward.

regards

@Manticore hi
:p
well i have to bother you again man. bought a couple of sekio as a mid range gift. Now looking for something in 60k bracket. I thought that rather than searching the net and looking for options why not just call the expert and ask for a couple of recomendation. please do share a few options in this range if possible. :)
In fact, do share, period!

Looking forward.

regards

tissot,rado, fred.const --- might get a nice watch if its on 50 % off and then coming in the 60k range. I would suggest increasing your budget if you are buying for yourself. longines models will start at the 90k mark alongwith inhouse calibres of fred.const

from where and which models you got of seiko?

tissot,rado, fred.const --- might get a nice watch if its on 50 % off and then coming in the 60k range. I would suggest increasing your budget if you are buying for yourself. longines models will start at the 90k mark alongwith inhouse calibres of fred.const

from where and which models you got of seiko?
Hmmmm,
well thanks for the suggestion but can you please share a few model names in this range? I might as well decide to go up to 100k but will like to stick to 60-70k mark and see what watches are available in that range. If you can help me with some names (models that is) it will be GREAT!!

Seiko i bough from MM Alam, model i will need to check :P Bought them as gifts and just gave them to those friends. Will need to check receipt. The price was 32k and 37k.

Back
Top Bottom