What's new

Most Prestigious Professions?

I agree especially if you have CFA/CPA

CPA, honestly speaking is an auditor s certification. I am a CPA but its not a real value add to my work. Yes CFA is really a certification worth doing and man it gets some bolts out of you....!!!!

O' Really? Why dont you tell us those secrets then? :smokin:

Well, one secret is that black holes are interconnected and could serve as portals to move about the universe at effective "speeds" greater than the speed of light. But we are keeping the details to ourselves until physicists get higher pay.

I'm kinda surprised engineers weren't mentioned!?

Anyways, we can rank all we want but truth is any profession is noble as long as they serve in the interest of the public instead of self-interest.

Being a medical Doctor is a great profession and Cardiology is what I'm pursuing.

Dictator like Husani Mubarak he is loved by his country men for 30 years or plus wow

I wana be dictator when I grow up

I'm kinda surprised engineers weren't mentioned!?

Anyways, we can rank all we want but truth is any profession is noble as long as they serve in the interest of the public instead of self-interest.

Bro you joined a little late and missed a lot of action ;) Would have been great to have a couple of engineers extol the virtues of the engineering profession ........:)

No for government jobs in India .... Aage se jantha peeche se politician side se commissioner Aur beech me Auditor.. Hell will be a better place to sit not govt chair..

I have followed this interesting discussion since its beginning.

The key point is that the profession should be that one that one loves to do, and achieves other related goals like compensation and expertise.

However, "prestige" is a mere perception, more of the social structures around the person, and to a small extent the person themselves.

As such, this discussion cannot be more that expression of varied opinions, and therefore may or may not be able to create any sort of consensus.

:lol:

Let the "discussion" continue!

Bro you joined a little late and missed a lot of action ;) Would have been great to have a couple of engineers extol the virtues of the engineering profession ........:)

My bad! Late to the party huh. Well, better late then never I suppose.

Btw, i'm a girl. I wasn't expecting you to know that. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom