Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1 - First there was volcano erruption in Iceland , last year
2- Then there was earth quake in New Zeland - then quakes in Subcontinent
3- Then there was earth quake in Japan
4- Then there was erruption in Iceland again
5- This was followed by earth quake in Newzeland yesterday or today
plus now the volcano in Chile is also spewing ashes alive after 50 years !!!

...hmmm

I would be packing my bags out of Japan right about now:argh:

If the patten is correct , something is happening in Earths internal core , and no thanks to the experiment going in France , to find the anti matter (CERN) which happened to also begin 1-2 years ago

That was about the weirdest connection I ever heard ....How about the other millions of massive earth- moving activities going on in other parts of the world , why single France out ???

When a certain population is reached .earth will balance it itself....

Man killing man--Crime
But it's not crime when earth takes them...

Earth will balance this human population itself..just pray u wont be one of them...

Actually we are up to a little over 6000 after shocks the 5.5 yesrterday was just counted as one of them. The two earthquakes are regarded as the 7.2 and 6.2. NZ isnt called the shaky Isles for nothing.

If you want to look at things not being normal look at the number of people being killed in floods and storms and the severe droughts. People keep saying global warming doesnt exist but for one reason or another our climate does appear to be changing and not for the better.

Time to settle the Saichen glacier issue while there still is a glacier.

climate change is definetly an issue, where its cold now its really cold, where its hot its now really hot,,climate is become extreme in all corners of the globe, and we will be due for another massive earthquake soon i guess, they are only getting bigger too !! god help us ! may allah help us too !

Normally the earth`s geology is random , but when it starts to happen in a pattern thats why you go :what:

Northern areas of Pakistan are also on the Earth quake path

It feels almost as if the Volcanic erruptions in Iceland is some how connected to what happens in Newzeland , and other places

Lets not forget major extinctions on earth happened some due to volcanic erruptions :agree:

Mounto fuji Erruption , now that would be epic

I don`t know about singling out france , its just lately we humans have started to mess around with stuff we just can`t control and we don`t know the consequences - like CERN experiments

I mean is it coincidence

That we are seening more scenes like weired portal like lights appearing in cities

[video]http://youtu.be/y1LZDm6f1CI[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
1 - First there was volcano erruption in Iceland , last year
2- Then there was earth quake in New Zeland - then quakes in Subcontinent
3- Then there was earth quake in Japan
4- Then there was erruption in Iceland again

...hmmm

I would be packing my bags out of Japan right about now:argh:

If the patten is correct , something is happening in Earths internal core , and no thanks to the experiment going in France , to find the anti matter (CERN) which happened to also begin 1-2 years ago

There are nutjobs in every organizations or countries, here is one in perfect example...

Yes ofcourse the polar shift is happening and it is happening for the destructions of the 2012..... that was to scientific!!!!

God is coming (returning of Jesus), for the armageddon...Maybe the religious conotation sounded better....

Moma earth is bitching theze days.All women do that. nothong unusual. she will calm down when those days are gone

There are nutjobs in every organizations or countries, here is one in perfect example...

Yes ofcourse the polar shift is happening and it is happening for the destructions of the 2012..... that was to scientific!!!!

God is coming (returning of Jesus), for the armageddon...Maybe the religious conotation sounded better....

May be Vishnu is about to do something

About CERN its not much of a conCERN.
The earth is continuously under bombardment of high energy partivles from solar wind.The few paticles that cern will produce matter not.

Well I suppose the best consolation would be France would be destroyed frist lol sucked in a black hole

Human have done and doin worse to the Mother nature - forgetting that if and when it returns (Good or Bad) gives in bunch.

The days are goin to be over for us if it continues - the undue burden on resources - the small gestures are shown just pray - if something big will return would be perhaps desastrous for all Human Race - and the Innocents (wild life / vegetation) ll suffer the consequences of crime we are doin.

" RESPECT THE MOTHER NATURE " every thing has some limits so it does.

I dont think the end has arrived.Its just bad days.The doomsday sequence as told to us by our religion Islam has yet to appear. The 'Dajjal' or the one eyed scientist ho will rule thecworld has yet to appear.The sun has yet to rise from the west.The short crooked creatures Yajooj Majooj(gog mogog) have yet to swarm the planet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom