What's new

Mother sells baby boy to buy mobile phone, jeans and tops

Pffft. Yes its a bad thing that happened. But **** happens everywhere. Fuckin stupid that some members are goin around acting all self righteous and calling Indian society bad.

This woman was probably a dumbass and couldnt manage a baby. So she sold him off, whatever it is that she knew. Atleast she didnt throw him in the dumpster to be eaten by the pigs.

I think even Orphanages take money when someone adopts a child, not so sure though.

Such instances happen everywhere though.

And its not because western society is degenerate and its influence is ruining everything. Western culture is good. And it also has its bad aspects. Same thing with every culture.

Pffft. Yes its a bad thing that happened. But **** happens everywhere. Fuckin stupid that some members are goin around acting all self righteous and calling Indian society bad.

This woman was probably a dumbass and couldnt manage a baby. So she sold him off, whatever it is that she knew. Atleast she didnt throw him in the dumpster to be eaten by the pigs.

I think even Orphanages take money when someone adopts a child, not so sure though.

Such instances happen everywhere though.

And its not because western society is degenerate and its influence is ruining everything. Western culture is good. And it also has its bad aspects. Same thing with every culture.

I'm surprised she didn't sell whats between her legs. Indian women spreading their legs to feed the family was very popular during British domination of India since British men had money.

I'm surprised she didn't sell whats between her legs. Indian women spreading their legs to feed the family was very popular during British domination of India since British men had money.

It also used to happen in Rajput areas during Mughal rule... Thats why Rajputs thought it was a insult to even bow down to the Muslims

Where is the world coming to? The term Mother is so much revered in Asian cultures and such pathetic people such as this woman sell off their children and blacken the honorable word.

There are so many deserving people in the world who can be wonderful parents but are unable to be due to some health problems or otherwise.

Wonder why such sad contradiction...

Back
Top Bottom