What's new

Motorbiking a popular pastime for young people in Chongqing city, Young thrill seekers don't have to turn to drugs and guns

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Motorbiking a popular pastime for young people in Chongqing city​

Young thrill seekers don't have to turn to drugs and guns like what happen in the west society

Problem is the road safety is an issue in China. We've all seen it.

Problem is the road safety is an issue in China. We've all seen it.
China has the best road system in the world, but it's true China doesn't encourage motorbiking, many people get killed and only last week a very famous influencer female motorist was killed in a terrible accident, but still, it's better than drugs and gun.

Another influencer female motorist dies in a crash accident
September. 15
images

She happens to be also from Chongqing city, still a college student.
196e5287f3074dd0baa74db74aefe44f_1695043984~tplv-dy-360p.jpeg

Last edited:
China has the best road system in the world, but it's true China doesn't encourage motorbiking, many people get killed and only last week a very famous influencer female motorist was killed in a terrible accident, but still, it's better than drugs and gun.

September. 15
images

She looks pretty good too.

September. 15
images

196e5287f3074dd0baa74db74aefe44f_1695043984~tplv-dy-360p.jpeg

I think I saw about this in Twitter, her name Tou ge or something similar? I have a fear of bikes since a long time.

Back
Top Bottom