What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

MQM isnt coutry wide party and over the years didnt get any seats outside southern sindh..
PTI is liked and supported throughout the country..

so there is the difference

Thank GOD for that...!!!! spare the other cities from mqm terror:sniper:

I don't know about others, but the bold ones and South Africa are surely dominant places of MQM.

Here you can best Under Stood the reality of MQM

Book Section
Ahmed, S. (2006). Responding to terrorism: The pakistani Response Responding to terrorism in South Asia. S. D. Muni, New Delhi : Manohar Publishers & Distributors.

Guys crying madly on this thread, keep crying cuz MQM gonna sweep in Karachi, Hyderabad & Sindh.

I see alot of propaganda on this thread, some comments are so stupid & funny that i can't stop laughing. I don't know how people lies soo much, some one saying they bring people out of their houses at gunpoint to vote for elections:rofl: if that was the case all Karachities would've been moved to Lahore or other cities as life is more important than any other thing. Even i'm supporter of Musharraf but i wish MQM a big best of luck to sweep in Karachi. Only MQM can deliver in Karachi & keep all terrorists & feudals at bay. Not to mention it is cuz of MQM that Sindhi & Baloch nationalism died down & instead Pakistani nationalism rise in Sindh & Karachi areas.

Guys crying madly on this thread, keep crying cuz MQM gonna sweep in Karachi, Hyderabad & Sindh.

I see alot of propaganda on this thread, some comments are so stupid & funny that i can't stop laughing. I don't know how people lies soo much, some one saying they bring people out of their houses at gunpoint to vote for elections:rofl: if that was the case all Karachities would've been moved to Lahore or other cities as life is more important than any other thing. Even i'm supporter of Musharraf but i wish MQM a big best of luck to sweep in Karachi. Only MQM can deliver in Karachi & keep all terrorists & feudals at bay. Not to mention it is cuz of MQM that Sindhi & Baloch nationalism died down & instead Pakistani nationalism rise in Sindh & Karachi areas.
Sir even i laughed on some comments in support of mqm...while knowing the truth abt mqm,people still support them,some are so un realistic here...it gives u a feeling as if they're hired or threatened to support mqm here...as u mentioned they will sweep the elections...ofcourse they will sir....u said it urself"LIFE is more important than anything else"!!!:D

Sir even i laughed on some comments in support of mqm...while knowing the truth abt mqm,people still support them,some are so un realistic here...it gives u a feeling as if they're hired or threatened to support mqm here...as u mentioned they will sweep the elections...ofcourse they will sir....u said it urself"LIFE is more important than anything else"!!!:D

People supports MQM cuz MQM delivers unlike other looters. PMLN looters did nothing for punjab, ANP leader sell out Railways, PPP leaders sold everything & make their bank accounts sky high, but MQM since in power had changed the face of Karachi totally, please go through the pictures of Karachi in 1990-1998 & compare them with pictures of 2005-2010 you will feel as if you are viewing pictures of two entirely different cities.

did you know why imran khans rallys were made a big deal bcz in lahore it was a backbone of n league and karachi was the backbone of mqm and ppp mostly infact all of it mqm its cool for a party that was created and stayed in karchi for 40 years but when a new party that has nowhere to go does it thats when you can call it historical:D:D:D well one think i wont deny even though altaf is an a$$hole he talks of women rights and minorities ofcourse havent forgotten his please take us back india fiasco

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

PMLN looters did nothing for punjab

they r building nice stuff in lahore but ofcourse its lahore it will always get decorated:p:P:P but yeah mqm does some work over there but still their a gang party and thier leader is a scum bag

MQM's strategy.

Break into houses, on gunpoint, take the National ID cards of all those present, and tell them where they have to arrive and where they will get their IDs back.
So they all take the MQM flags out, and go to the place they have a rally, chant pro-MQM and after the rally, go to the destined place where they can get their National IDs back. Failure to do so, they have your IDs and would come back to you. Get ready to be killed/tortured or give away some females of your family to the bastar*s.

Agree 100% what you have mentioned!

lol @ when you mentioned giving your female members to them. They do this to protect themselve... :no:

I would love to see the army repeating the operation, but unfortunately we are not in the state of condition.
They are a disease... and if supreme court can't fix them, then maybe they should deport them out of the country. This organization is very dominant in the U.S, Canada, U.K, Australia, and Saudi Arabia. Its suites them to be over there...

Hmmmmm Mohajirs are those who left their homes in ‘non-religious’ India in 1947 and flew to Pakistan for a better future, to their dream Islamic country. And if they aren’t treated good there then it’s a logic that ‘non religious’ country, India, would allow them all to back to India, if religious background didn’t help the Mohajir’s get defended in Islamic Pakistan. I even believe that Indian government would provide life time protection visa to all those who migrated to Islamic Pakistan in 1947 on religious ground but as they aren’t defended there on the name of being Muslims, they now want to back to ‘non-religious’ country of origin, the India, its 'correct'. I mean, everyone of Mohajir community of Pakistan, including this kid with flag of MQM :angry:, would be provided with life time visa, or direct Indian citizenship, on the same Indo-Pak border from where their father grandfather/ grandmother went to Pakistan. :tup:

425487_10150535597371853_193400056852_8920697_378796816_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

But if I have to talk about Justice then, how is it justified to advise the Mohajir’s to leave their properties and wealth in Pakistan and again get displaced to another country? First they left all in India and went to Pakistan and now they would leave all in Pakistan and come back to India, how is it justified? I believe, if Mohajir’s have to leave Pakistan then this time they would be kicked with their land their own also. I guess Karachi and near districts where the Mohajirs have hold, can be considered. :meeting:
But this is my personal opinion only, if we see their this big rally, the so called biggest ever rally of Pakistan........

418995_10150535609086853_193400056852_8920752_378975391_n.jpg

402020_10150535606826853_193400056852_8920727_1203878600_n.jpg

431414_10150535608131853_193400056852_8920740_1917369811_n.jpg

People supports MQM cuz MQM delivers unlike other looters. PMLN looters did nothing for punjab, ANP leader sell out Railways, PPP leaders sold everything & make their bank accounts sky high, but MQM since in power had changed the face of Karachi totally, please go through the pictures of Karachi in 1990-1998 & compare them with pictures of 2005-2010 you will feel as if you are viewing pictures of two entirely different cities.

Ive seen what karachi was n how its now...mustafa kamal has done a good job in karachi...but mqm is a party that terrorize people of karachi...i say get the high ranks of mqm arrested and lets see then how many target killings take place...sir we are not fools.

IK used music>>PML-N ridiculed 1st>>then followed suit & used music themselves in their jalsa>>that too Ali Azmat's song who is part of PTI :) PML-N is getting really desperate.

IK addressed YOUTH>>now Nawaz started yelling "Jawano Jawano" ... & above that "LAPTOPS" for jawaans...

Then MQM followed suit & not only made it into a literal musical concert, with Terrorist-Altaf singing indian songs & firework & entertaining songs contrary to PTI songs which are ONLY motivational & purposeful. Also like IK targeting "youth", they copied similar idea for women... & copied REVOLUTION rhetoric...

@OP:-
Mujeeb-ur-Rehman was asked question of sizes of these jalsas,,, He said we cannot even compare jalsay of those in Govt. with IK's jalsa, coz they use Govt.'s machinery & funds to gather ppl ,,,

population of Muhajirs is hardly around 12 mil to 13 mil, I dont think Indian government would face any big problem in getting them back :what:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhajir_people

This is when u say "oh ****" and pack ur bags and leave Karachi forever. "face palm"

Ive seen what karachi was n how its now...mustafa kamal has done a good job in karachi...but mqm is a party that terrorize people of karachi...i say get the high ranks of mqm arrested and lets see then how many target killings take place...sir we are not fools.

Absolutely wrong:no:

Look at the faces of these womens, their face says all. They seems they really enjoyed it & there was no force. It is just bu11$hit propaganda against MQM that it terrorize people of Karachi, i have grown up in Karachi, i don't know how people talks so stupid.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

LOOK JOSH OF WOMENS on famous MQM song "SAATHI".

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely wrong:no:

Look at the faces of these womens, their face says all. They seems they really enjoyed it & there was no force. It is just bu11$hit propaganda against MQM that it terrorize people of Karachi, i have grown up in Karachi, i don't know how people talks so stupid.

oh no sir u got it wrong..we r not saying they were forced to smile or dance there..we're just saying they were forced to be there:D

Last edited by a moderator:
oh no sir u got it wrong..we r not saying they were forced to smile or dance there..we're just saying they were forced to be there:D

That's what i said that if they were forced to be there, how they are soo happy & enjoying?

They should be look dead serious & angry if forced.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom