What's new

MQM IS NOT ETHNIC PARTY: Asfand yar Wali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasnain2009

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I an annoyed of seeing people again and again saying that MQM is ethinc party, and kills pashtuns, so can they tell me how they won seats from Kashmir and Gilgit?

I have posted this video many times, but still people again and again bring issues saying that MQM is anti pashtun, so i hope after watching this video no one would say that MQM is anti pasthun.

Last edited by a moderator:
This video has already been posted on this forum. Nonetheless MQM and ANP should sit down and resolve their difference. It may take lot of time and courage to discuss and come to an honorable agreement. There are many factions including foreign powers and may be some Sindhi nationalist elements that want to keep these two groups at their throats. It is time that Altaf Hussain should shoe some courage and determination and start peace negotiation in Karachi. The people living Karachi deserve peace and Altaf Hussain who claims to represent them should try to achieve it for them.

Last edited:
MQM is a modren day married of political power with corruption. Terrorism and bhatta collection are its choice of tool to feed its largely illetrete manpower who is least bothered to work.

MQM is a modren day married of political power with corruption. Terrorism and bhatta collection are its choice of tool to feed its largely illetrete manpower who is least bothered to work.

According to MQM supporters they have to use the same tactics that their opponents are using. That means using crude method if needs arises. You cannot live with wolves and then play with doves.

we have fake degree scandals going on over 50 caught with JALI degrees and re - elected please check , no MQM members are so they are more educated than most of our leaders we had in the history of Pakistan , Governor Ishrat Ebad is a PHD dr , So is MK very wel educated ... kindly do some research before coming up with such rant or i will assume you are simply trolling

Hasnain,

You have created two threads in a single day just to bash ANP (Pashtuns in specific) and are inviting others to take part in it and as a result you see MQM bashers too. And in order for both the parties to prove their point, eventually cross the limit and forget being Pakistani.

I have liked your posts in the past but today I saw your biased views and targeting a specific ethnic group again and again - resulting in you are loosing respect in my heart. Please brother don't get offended but we have enough of killings from both the sides, let's utilise our energies in brining peace and harmony among the populace, we won't get anything out of it only to harm ourselves and others.

This is my first and last post in your threads, I hope you have grasp the point. let's work together for the betterment of our country - Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad

American has more ethic diversity than Pakistan. Imagine if each group starts to fight for their community??? What ever the differences are, to the world they are known as American.

We are Pakistanis first, Muslim second then then the rest.

The fact is MQM or ANP both are lawless corrupt parties organised by mafia for intrests of mafia. These parties will lead to balkanization of Pakistan if not tamed.

Hasnain,

You have created two threads in a single day just to bash ANP (Pashtuns in specific) and are inviting others to take part in it and as a result you see MQM bashers too. And in order for both the parties to prove their point, eventually cross the limit and forget being Pakistani.

I have liked your posts in the past but today I saw your biased views and targeting a specific ethnic group again and again - resulting in you are loosing respect in my heart. Please brother don't get offended but we have enough of killings from both the sides, let's utilise our energies in brining peace and harmony among the populace, we won't get anything out of it only to harm ourselves and others.

This is my first and last post in your threads, I hope you have grasp the point. let's work together for the betterment of our country - Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad

Did u even read my post?
If we had any problems with pashtuns, then we would not have pashtuns in MQM, see what i posted;

------------------------------------------------------

What makes u think i m anti-pashtun? The number of pashtuns in MQM is clear proof that MQM has more pashtun in karachi.

VIDEO of Lyari Town developement by MQM's Mustafa Kamal
( It is PPP voters area in karachi )

VIDEO Banaras Town by Mustafa Kamal ( ANP Pashtoons voters Area)

Sohrab Goth Flyover ( Most dangerous afghan refugees / taliban area developed by MQM )

sg-flyover011107-main.jpg

Please dont repeat the mistakes of East Pakistan in Karachi...

Because we can see some people in Pakistan has never accepted the Karachiites' mandate, which they gave to the MQM time to time again and again.

People of Karachi are as equal patriotic as people of Lahore or Peshawar and they stand with MQM (Pakistan)

Please dont repeat the mistakes of East Pakistan in Karachi...

Because we can see some people in Pakistan has never accepted the Karachiites' mandate, which they gave to the MQM time to time again and again.

:hitwall::disagree:

^^^^some people in karachi have not accepted MQM what about them??? and same mistake as EAST PAKISTAN??? what if people hate MQM you will want to seperate from pakistan? PEHLAY PAKISTAN ya PEHLAY MQM???

goli maaro PPP,ANP,PML,MQM koo pakistan saay baar kaar kuch nahi!

Last edited:
Karachi belongs to Sindhis. Karachi has belonged to Sindhis for many centuries. Muhajirs,Pashtuns,Punjabis ect have no right over Karachi as they claim...they are guests in Karachi and should stay within their limits.

I personally would hate to see non Punjabis in charge of Lahore,Islamabad,Pindi or any other region of Punjab.....i'm sure many Sindhis must feel like me.

Karachi BELONGS TO PAKISTAN!!! and SINDHIS are PAKISTANIS!!! so like any big METROPOLITAN city of the WORLD! KARACHI belongs to pakistan and reflects pakistan!!! it belongs to no specific group or ethnicity!!

I would not mind seeing Mutafa kamal in action to rebuild the flood areas - we need a CAN do attitude person in charge

No more british citizen's calling shots from overseas , we need on the ground hands on person

For all the dinasor leaders , the should just retire from politics once they are 55 /60 or living overseas let ppl who live in Pakistan run the show

The basic problem in Karachi is the same as the basic problem all across Pakistan. The police are underpaid and the judicial system is underfunded, so law and order is non-existant and people take the law into their own hands. If MQM, ANP, PPP, etc, etc, knew that violence would not be tolerated, they would learn to behave themselves.

Last edited:
Pakistan ws created by muslims of Utter Perdesh and Bengal while the Punjabis were accomplices of the colonial rulers.

The muhajirs are the only true PATRIOTS and no other ethnicity can make that claim.

The REAL CREATORS OF PAKISTAN will soon destroy the traitors. :pakistan:

^^ That post is down right abusive, and I hope the Mods do some thing about the gent posting as well the thread it self.

Hasnain this is the second thread you have started which has led to this;
Please do refrain from doing so in future.

we do not need lessons in ethnic hate; Thank you very much.
Please keep such thoughts and material to the restricted dirty confined of your perverted mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom