What's new

MQM MPA Shot Dead

Its happened near my home :cry::cry: 2 Innocent watchman shot dead in GB Gulestan-e-Juhar Block 19

i know bro and when i asked my friends what's the point of killing innocent people who had nothing to do with it! they said we need to show our power or they (i think ANP or pashtuns) will kill us more!! i don't understand this stupid logic!!

pakistan has floods we are a nation at war while karachi people are bored of nothing happening in their city so what do they do GANG WARS!!!

I am sure Mqm killed that person due to internal party conflict
mqm logo is "Altaf ka jo ghadar ha moot ka haqdaar ha".

i know bro and when i asked my friends what's the point of killing innocent people who had nothing to do with it! they said we need to show our power or they (i think ANP or pashtuns) will kill us more!! i don't understand this stupid logic!!

pakistan has floods we are a nation at war while karachi people are bored of nothing happening in their city so what do they do GANG WARS!!!

Shameful. Pathetic. :angry::tdown:

The TALIBAN APOLOGISTS have no right to cry over when MQM reacts.

If Taliban are reacting; then, by the very same argument, MQM are also reacting.

I hope nobody displays DOUBLE STANDARDS.

ANP and MQM both r involved in these killings and when army interferes DONO ki PHAT jati hai... then they start nahin nahin we will controll it and bullshyt.

Its time both of these parties and there GOONS understand and act like good boys or it will be too late.

I hope MQM would understand the saying that If you live by the gun than you die by the gun, if they understand this fact things would get better in Karachi.

:)

well i m totally agree by you
people shud understand the truth

ANP and MQM both r involved in these killings and when army interferes DONO ki PHAT jati hai... then they start nahin nahin we will controll it and bullshyt.

Its time both of these parties and there GOONS understand and act like good boys or it will be too late.

Bhai Jan; Army nay poora zor laga liya tha. Kia MQM ko Khatam kar liya?

Army say hum naheen dartay.

If you think that the MQM is the beast, remember who created it before arguing for a military action (which is unfeasible in the current situation anyways).

When you hear a gunshot in Karachi, remember to curse Mard-e-Momin Zia ul Haq.

انا لله و انا اليه راجعون

KARACHI: Nine people have been killed in separate incidents of firing following the murder of MQM leader and MPA Raza Haider here Monday evening, police sources said.

Count as per journalist friends in Karachi has reached 20. One specifically tells me that in DHA Phase 2 Ext. somebody killed a guard, ordered to close down all shops and raised a known figure's slogan (name starts with an A).

I'm not saying that one party is responsibile. It's a situation gone out of control. Anybody who has read the rumours-led-to-violence-and-mob-actions of the French Revolution can understand what gossip and rumour can do on the ground.

Everybody needs to take a step back. The country is suffering from a natural calamity and these guys cannot stop their gang-related, political, ethnic and sectarian killings.

30 people are dead in different firing incident

It was MQM's government! Obviously without their help this was not possible.
Technically it wasn't MQM's government. They didn't contest the 2002 elections and the government was led by PMLQ.

Back to the topic: I see only one way of bringing peace to the city and indeed the country: investigate all murders ('target killings') and if any political party is found to be backing the murderers, make their MNAs and MPAs step down and book a muqaddima e iqdaam e qatl on their party heads, even if it means the government has to dissolve.

Not gonna happen of course.

If you're going to state a factual argument, make sure that the counter factual is valid as well.

Back
Top Bottom