What's new

MQM quits PPP govt yet again with Governor in place :)

You live in KHC? Well I know that MQM has a fanbase in KHC, like PMLN does in Punjab, but PTI supporters(living in Sindh) must make enormous efforts to make sure PTI gets a fanbase in Sindh, we need our Sindhi, Karachi brothers to make a change in Pakistan!

MQM has got honest members, most of them belonging to middle class, upper middle class of KHC. Its that Altaf clown that worries me, and his target killing commands :)

You live in KHC? Well I know that MQM has a fanbase in KHC, like PMLN does in Punjab, but PTI supporters(living in Sindh) must make enormous efforts to make sure PTI gets a fanbase in Sindh, we need our Sindhi, Karachi brothers to make a change in Pakistan!

MQM has got honest members, most of them belonging to middle class, upper middle class of KHC. Its that Altaf clown that worries me, and his target killing commands :)

Our muhajir families don't really have the insight to vote beyond ethnicity. I got so frustrated (there were reasons other than this too) I started calling myself Pashtun Sad and sorry stroy. In Karachi f4m what I see PTI won't sucessful. PPP, MQM and other parties though ANP is losing its support base.

But I am hoping for a PTI win, a massive landslide. Still am too much of a pessimist.

Aik to MQM se bhi bara drama nhn...

After a grand total of 4 years and 11 months, they are quitting on the pretext that government isn't following their advice etc.

Can it get any more obvious than this?

@haviZsultan, if people go on voting based on perceived ethnicity, then what is the use of education? You are right, the situation is pessimistic. But miracles can happen. Based on vote bank PPP was (is?) the biggest party, but that did not get them to power everytime. Voters might identify with a party, but may not feel motivated enough to vote. But then of course people deserve the kind of leadership they elect. If they can not see that MQM is not a party of principles but a party of U turns, then they deserve what ever that happens in Karachi. Has someone ever done any forecast as to how much unrest in Karachi costs in GDP growth %age? I would guess it would be at least 1% if not more.

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan, if people go on voting based on perceived ethnicity, then what is the use of education? You are right, the situation is pessimistic. But miracles can happen. Based on vote bank PPP was (is?) the biggest party, but that did not get them to power everytime. Voters might identify with a party, but may not feel motivated enough to vote. But then of course people deserve the kind of leadership they elect. If they can not see that MQM is not a party of principles but a party of U turns, then they deserve what ever that happens in Karachi. Has someone ever done any forecast as to how much unrest in Karachi costs in GDP growth %age? I would guess it would be at least 1% if not more.

I found figures for late may and early April 2012:

The ruthless desire of political parties and ethnic groups to control the financial hub of Pakistan, the mega city of Karachi, has led to the violent clashes which caused around Rs 60 billion losses to the national economy during the last week.

People don't understand. I try to stop them but they keep voting in crooks and murderers. 60 billion is for one week so some multiplication and we come up with our answer (sorry have no calculator)...

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt you're Urdu Speaking, you just say that, besides you're pro-establishment

i know you personally maharashtari boy, and well yes I support dictatorship in Pakistan

Aik to MQM se bhi bara drama nhn...

After a grand total of 4 years and 11 months, they are quitting on the pretext that government isn't following their advice etc.

Can it get any more obvious than this?

PPP or MQM ka drama hai yeh, abhi PPP ny jaan bujh kr MQM ko bahana dia alag hony ka or MQM alag ho gai k vote mil jain, or PPP ko liyari k vote mil jain or agli term main phir sy mil kr beth jaen gy,

Muk muka at its best between ppp and mqm. Pti is only good party to vote for, only morons would vote now for PPP mqm and PMLN.

Muk muka at its best between ppp and mqm. Pti is only good party to vote for, only morons would vote now for PPP mqm and PMLN.

here:

BDyIZ-NCIAAaik5.jpg

while Governor will remain on his position :D

Well , when they announced their divorce from the Govt , I thought they will reconcile as always when Altaf has a few shots of Jack Daniels at his mansion in London at night and addresses his blind activist on the telephone :lol:

On topic " They did it to ensure that democrazy remains on the right path ! :D You opened a thread for such a simple answer ...

Back
Top Bottom