What's new

MQM the brave

nwmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Watched the press conference of MQM in karachi with all top leaders. They are the only brave and truthful people in pakistan. They have called the real color of taliban. My full support. Rest of us still either are confused or dont have the BALLS to talk against taliban.
PML(N) (Q) ANP all should learn:smitten:

Man, I feel sorry for you. Do u have fever or a really really bad cold? Man, how can u admire a Party which consists of criminals and Losers. Altaf Hussain is the devil in person. Please my not so well-informed mate, learn something about the matter and get a life. Sorry dude but I have to tell you that you got no idea at all and should try to read more and not talk such BS.

The problem of Pakistan is that so many uneducated people get impressed by emotional speeches of looters or the screamings of Altaf Hussain ( If I listened to Altaf Hussain i wouldn't be able to hear at all. ) They don't have the skills to really see the aims of those hypocrites.

MQM= Mutaida Qaumi Masla

Don't feel insulted okay, nothing personal but u have to understand that I get so pissed when I read such posts.

MQM has committed so much murders in Karachi and committed so many crimes, unimaginable.

EXAMPLE:

"Altaf Hussain and several other MQM leaders and workers were accused of being involved in the kidnapping and torture of a Pakistani Army Major in 1991. In Sindh, an operation was launched by Pakistan's Army on June 19, 1992, but Altaf Hussain had been urged by his followers to leave the country and relocate in London 6 months prior to the operation. He has not returned to Pakistan since. Initially the purpose of the operation was to handle the bad situation in Sindh's interior. The army operation produced a list of 72 people (culprits) that was presented before the Federal and Provicial cabinet, but in the end the only target was the MQM (The party representing the middle and lower middle class people of Pakistan)."

Last edited:
Z A bhutto ordered the killing of his own party members. so lets not talk about how bad the MQM is. MQM has done every thing on smaller scale compared to PML and PPP. i still think that MQM is better and if i were in pakistan i would definitely vote for this party

Z A bhutto ordered the killing of his own party members. so lets not talk about how bad the MQM is. MQM has done every thing on smaller scale compared to PML and PPP. i still think that MQM is better and if i were in pakistan i would definitely vote for this party

They have only done guud to people targeting the middle and the lower middle class with the sole aim of gaining popularity.

They keep on doing the bad over the top and keep the poor people happy so they have the requisite strength when needed.

Mustafa Kamal's tremendous efforts in Karachi is testament of MQM's devotion instead of filling swiss accounts they spent the money on development. With full support of Gen. Musharraf, they were able to develop Karachi. There is no example of such development in Karachi's history since independence. I don't know why people judge MQM based on misconceptions. They never had the chance to lead.

Further more, it was not only Karachi that prospered during Gen. Musharraf.

Mustafa Kamal's tremendous efforts in Karachi is testament of MQM's devotion instead of filling swiss accounts they spent the money on development. With full support of Gen. Musharraf, they were able to develop Karachi. There is no example of such development in Karachi's history since independence. I don't know why people judge MQM based on misconceptions. They never had the chance to lead.

Further more, it was not only Karachi that prospered during Gen. Musharraf.
You are absolutely right bro-but...

That's what we are trying to tell you, MQM works and people, the poor, weak people like them, they take them as angles because they dont know the true stiry, while MQM carry on with their black game undercover.

People keep on praising them and they get their job done.

If you are talking about what MQM did in NA regarding Swat, yes they are really gr8 in standing out from the rest inspite of threat from Taliban and also stayed out of the ring politics of other parties.
Its written on the wall. All other parties got convinced that Army cannot do anything. They want to appease the radicals. They are afraid of Taliban. They are more into convincing foreign govts that they did not give in to terrorists but did it on their own accord. Such a myth... The ruling party blackmailed other parties into this. We all know how much control they have here. How can they wish to rule a nation with such fear? How long are they planning to lead the country with these gun to own head politics?

they are doing good for poor and middle class
What is the sense of this argument. At least thet r doing good for the deserving section of population, unlike other major parties.
And please don't get of the main topic" the stand of MQM against taliban"
i give them full credit for their stand and sticking to it in spite of the threats from the TERRIBANS (this is what they r, they r not talibans as their actions are totally contarary to any learning)

@enigma

Dont u know pakistan represents 98% of poor and middle class people??

And MQM havent yet got the PM ship and CM ship, so why u think they are not good?
They perfromed where they get chance, have u ever heard of Mustafa Kamal, he's the only head of govt from MQM!!
When MQM will have PM and CM then u will how will they perform!!
THanks

Man, I feel sorry for you. Do u have fever or a really really bad cold? Man, how can u admire a Party which consists of criminals and Losers. Altaf Hussain is the devil in person. Please my not so well-informed mate, learn something about the matter and get a life. Sorry dude but I have to tell you that you got no idea at all and should try to read more and not talk such BS.

The problem of Pakistan is that so many uneducated people get impressed by emotional speeches of looters or the screamings of Altaf Hussain ( If I listened to Altaf Hussain i wouldn't be able to hear at all. ) They don't have the skills to really see the aims of those hypocrites.

MQM= Mutaida Qaumi Masla

Don't feel insulted okay, nothing personal but u have to understand that I get so pissed when I read such posts.

MQM has committed so much murders in Karachi and committed so many crimes, unimaginable.

EXAMPLE:

"Altaf Hussain and several other MQM leaders and workers were accused of being involved in the kidnapping and torture of a Pakistani Army Major in 1991. In Sindh, an operation was launched by Pakistan's Army on June 19, 1992, but Altaf Hussain had been urged by his followers to leave the country and relocate in London 6 months prior to the operation. He has not returned to Pakistan since. Initially the purpose of the operation was to handle the bad situation in Sindh's interior. The army operation produced a list of 72 people (culprits) that was presented before the Federal and Provicial cabinet, but in the end the only target was the MQM (The party representing the middle and lower middle class people of Pakistan)."

If they were invovled in killings in karachi so how they are getting tremendous support from karachi?? Even nawaz sharif doesnt have that type of support in lahore!!

And u say them uneduacated??

Do u know that karachi is the most educated class of pakistan??
IF u dont know then i will say u go back where u were sleeping from centuries!!

Ploitical parties have more dark sides then anything else but I agree with their remark that there should be no to something that terrorizes the nation. Whether it is the Taleban or something else... Pakistan first should be above anything. Still, I think the Taleban are a reaction to so called war on terror which is basicly a sick logic. Everyone knows that either it is an inside job or hardly worth to fight... And by bombing another nation you never make friends...

@ Hussnain ans other MQM supporters..

MQM distancing from the Swat pact is another classical example of MQM strategy.

They know majority of people of Pakistan are shaken by the flogging video and are against the Talibans, so what does the MQM do...separate itself from supporting the Talibans in order to become the hereos.

Now people having thick brains will say..can't you see MQM is such nice party they are not siding with the extremist elements and they are going to save the country from them, despite the fact that only a faction of Karachi support them, they don't have anything outside Karachi, as said by Imran Khan:

MQM is not even a provincial party it is just a party that represents a CITY!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom