What's new

MQM to join Sindh Govt with six ministers

there are posts existing on the same forum when the IDP influx happened we had members from all over Pakistan critisizing MQM for calling to register those IDP's same was situation all over the country it was not just PPP every one had a hand in it ANP were the biggest fools and paid the highest price for trusting these snakes.

Why dont you propose a viable solution under the circumstances i think we have two choices and so far i am not hearing a convincing argument ::

A)making allies with retard extremists right wingers (who we have nothing in comon with)
B) make alliance with PPP ( who are corrupt fcks ) BUT we have a common ground i.e: (1). neighbors (2). common enemy

baqi peechay bahira e arab hai meray bhai

We have no common ground with PPP. They are not even secular or liberals. PPP has no moral standing today. Only standing it has is money and corruption. PPP itself is responsible for all the menace of Karachi. Liyari gangwar is also supported by PPP. Everyone knows that. Zulfiqar mirza was supported by PPP. Everyone knows that. Do you think he was working on his own without support from his party? Blaming ANP for TTP presence in Karachi is another BS. PPP was the provincial govt and it was its responsibility to check these issues. MQM couldn't even pass a single local govt ordinance with PPP in 5 years. What common ground are you talking about. I would say again you are only seeing a limited side of this whole scenario. You are thinking about TTP only. Yes TTP is a threat but PPP is no good either. In fact by siding with PPP MQM is making a mockery of itself. TTP would remain where it is. Nothing would change.

Sindh Gov should give some seats to TTP as well. No difference between them. Both are terrorists. Killers of pakistani people. Bhaata khors. Their Leaders are not sitting inside Pakistan. Both leaders always vow to kill Pakistanis. What a shame.?

We have no common ground with PPP. They are not even secular or liberals. PPP has no moral standing today. Only standing it has is money and corruption. PPP itself is responsible for all the menace of Karachi. Liyari gangwar is also supported by PPP. Everyone knows that. Zulfiqar mirza was supported by PPP. Everyone knows that. Do you think he was working on his own without support from his party? Blaming ANP for TTP presence in Karachi is another BS. PPP was the provincial govt and it was its responsibility to check these issues. MQM couldn't even pass a single local govt ordinance with PPP in 5 years. What common ground are you talking about. I would say again you are only seeing a limited side of this whole scenario. You are thinking about TTP only. Yes TTP is a threat but PPP is no good either. In fact by siding with PPP MQM is making a mockery of itself. TTP would remain where it is. Nothing would change.

i said only common grounds are sharing the same land and common enemy thats all. A one point agenda to terminate extremists of all kinds and yes i do see TTP and extremists allies as the primary issue !!!! security first every thing comes second i.e in my opinion offcourse you can differ with it.

ANP went maniac searches on this forum are difficult if only i can pull out those threads i remember mosque announcements in pushtoon areas to kill mohajirs , i remember shahi syed calling mohajirs names in his speech and what not !! ANP were accusing MQM of targeting pushtoons .. What have they not done!! ?? when they got bitten by these snakes than they realized. Zufiqar mirza is dumped by PPP he is no body now , he was a emotionally unstable fckd up indivisual .

i said only common grounds are sharing the same land and common enemy thats all. A one point agenda to terminate extremists of all kinds and yes i do see TTP and extremists allies as the primary issue !!!! security first every thing comes second i.e in my opinion offcourse you can differ with it.

ANP went maniac searches on this forum are difficult if only i can pull out those threads i remember mosque announcements in pushtoon areas to kill mohajirs , i remember shahi syed calling mohajirs names in his speech and what not !! ANP were accusing MQM of targeting pushtoons .. What have they not done!! ?? when they got bitten by these snakes than they realized. Zufiqar mirza is dumped by PPP he is no body now , he was a emotionally unstable fckd up indivisual .
thats what plan of zardari, to push MQM in its circle, to merge it as its own?
so now how many minstries, MQM got? lolzz

This is wrong decision by MQM... This will not help MQM in Punjab.... There is always Room for 3rd and 4th party in Punjab, MQM missed opportunities due to u-turn and inconsistent stance on many issues..
MQM should sit on Opposition benches and fight against wadaira and jagidaar system.

Last edited:
Now I decided I won't vote to MQM in next election if MQM would spend whole tenure with PPP.
I am so much disappointment by this alliance.

Again you are just focusing on one thing and that is TTP. You are ignoring all the other ground realities. While we all know the reality that MQM+PPP alliance was the period during which TTP made its presence in Karachi. It wasn't present in Musharraf's regime. It was PPP which supported directly and indirectly every criminal and thug in Karachi. It was PPP which made Karachi into hell. If you are a Karachiite then you should know this. Liyari Aman committee was supported by PPP. Head money on Uzair Baloch and Baba Ladla was dropped by PPP. It was PPP during whose tenure Karachi witnessed around target killings in a day. Putting blame only on ANP is stupid. ANP was also ally of PPP. If ANP was that bad(which it is) then why didn't PPP stop it? What was PPP doing when ANP was doing all the shit you mentioned.

And no Zulfiqar Mirza isn't dumped by PPP. His son is MPA of PPP even today and Zulfiqar Mirza is a friend of Zardari even today. MQM isn't going to score any victory against TTP by allying with corrupt wadairas of PPP.

dam it looks like everyone just digging its own grave?

dam it looks like everyone just digging its own grave?
Not everyone,only you and`darkinsky`the two naive followers of a bloody crook.

Again you are just focusing on one thing and that is TTP. You are ignoring all the other ground realities. While we all know the reality that MQM+PPP alliance was the period during which TTP made its presence in Karachi. It wasn't present in Musharraf's regime. It was PPP which supported directly and indirectly every criminal and thug in Karachi. It was PPP which made Karachi into hell. If you are a Karachiite then you should know this. Liyari Aman committee was supported by PPP. Head money on Uzair Baloch and Baba Ladla was dropped by PPP. It was PPP during whose tenure Karachi witnessed around target killings in a day. Putting blame only on ANP is stupid. ANP was also ally of PPP. If ANP was that bad(which it is) then why didn't PPP stop it? What was PPP doing when ANP was doing all the shit you mentioned.

And no Zulfiqar Mirza isn't dumped by PPP. His son is MPA of PPP even today and Zulfiqar Mirza is a friend of Zardari even today. MQM isn't going to score any victory against TTP by allying with corrupt wadairas of PPP.
As they say `if you can`t beat them,join them.MQM never had any intention of beating the wadairas,but always looked for opportunity of joining them.Time has proved it again and again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom