What's new

MQM wants Mirza, Shahi Syed to leave Karachi within 48 hours

I think that this was an old demand. Now I think that this issue has settled down after Mirza's video apology or not?

Oh and who told you that you need local domicile to live in a city of your own country ?

anyway Altaf Hussain is a tumour for not only Karachi but Pakistan who also had held hostage urdu speaking Pakistanis

Jana this is what the post I replied to said:
zulfiquar or shahi both are ... residents of Karachi.
When I was a child I could go stay on our lands in Dadu but still not claim domicile from there. That's what I mean by "resident" - the right to say I am from here

Agree on AH being a problem: as early as the mid 1980s we say his movement as people might be seeing the Taliban these days - out to solve things with violence. Didn't work for the MQM and won't work for the Taliban in Pk either (hope so!).

Still, Pak's a tough neighbourhood - when you're dealing with people used to using force, you learn to be a gangster. That is how I understand these guys' POV. Does that make it moral? No. Is it understandable? Yes.

Why single out just MQM? What about parties like ANP:

MQM aren't saints but why only pick on them when you have gangster parties like ANP and PPP causing mayhem in Karachi also.

ANP members don't use this kind of language for any other ethnic group in any other part of the country. It seems the political ambiance in Karachi, which has been molded by MQM in the last two decades, is such that forced you to stoop down to the level of the biggest political party in order to survive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why single out just MQM? What about parties like ANP:

MQM aren't saints but why only pick on them when you have gangster parties like ANP and PPP causing mayhem in Karachi also.

each and every single party is responsible for this, especially ppp because they are in government, but mqm is equally responsible because they were part of the gov for few years and did not do anything.

PPP have now messed up everything, only solution left is new provence.

More people keep on calling South Pakistanis that they are 'bhayya log' or 'hindustani' more you guys will invite troubles, keep following PPP gundas blindly.

ANP members don't use this kind of language for any other ethnic group in any other part of the country. It seems the political ambiance in Karachi, which has been molded by MQM in the last two decades, is such that forced you to stoop down to the level of the biggest political party in order to survive.

Sorry that doesn't excuse this retarded/racist rant ANP did.

In fact they are even bigger traitors then other parties in Pakistan because they openly demand "pukhtoonistan" and love afghanistan more than they should. Also don't forget PPP broke up Pakistan in 1971

Sorry that doesn't excuse this retarded/racist rant ANP did.

In fact they are even bigger traitors then other parties in Pakistan because they openly demand "pukhtoonistan" and love afghanistan more than they should. Also don't forget PPP broke up Pakistan in 1971

Do they really want to separate Pukhtunistan from Pakistan or it is Sir just a figment of your imagination? Or an intentional propaganda aimed to malign ANP? I think it was none other than Altaf Husain who once mourned the creation of Pakistan before a gathering of his masters. Of course his minions would adamantly deny it.

Afghans living on the both sides of the Durand line have a thousands of years old shared history. Their food, attire, habits, ethos or heroes, everything is similar, they are basically the same people - just as Muhajirs and the Indians of Bengal or U.P are the same people. Therefore, I am not surprised if they really love Afghanistan.

It is strange that PPP had hardly any power and the almighty army was calling the shots but still PPP got blamed for the disintegration of this country.

Do they really want to separate Pukhtunistan from Pakistan or it is Sir just a figment of your imagination? Or an intentional propaganda aimed to malign ANP? I think it was none other than Altaf Husain who once mourned the creation of Pakistan before a gathering of his masters. Of course his minions would adamantly deny it.

Afghans living on the both sides of the Durand line have a thousands of years old shared history. Their food, attire, habits, ethos or heroes, everything is similar, they are basically the same people - just as Muhajirs and the Indians of Bengal or U.P are the same people. Therefore, I am not surprised if they really love Afghanistan.

It is strange that PPP had hardly any power and the almighty army was calling the shots but still PPP got blamed for the disintegration of this country.

Yeah it was a figment of my imagination when billboards of pukhtoonistan popped up in Peshawar and KP. Or when Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan would rather have been buried in afghanistan rather than Pakistan.

It was also a figment of my imagination when Bhutto refused to share power or acknowledge the rightful leaders during the elections and said "Udhr tum, ider hum" to Bengalis

Everything is propaganda or a "figment of our imagination" towards poor innocent ANP and PPP :disagree:

Look I never said MQM were angels but why just single them when other political parties have done just as much harm or even more harm to Pakistan?

You do not need a Domicile of a certain city or province to live in any area of Pakistan and nor there is a law against it. Asking anyone to relocate is a violation of their fundamental right.

You all people are fighting because you follow different leaders, some of you like ANP, some of you like MQM,

but you are not achieving anything, you are only hurting Pakistan, those leaders dont care about anything.

You all people are fighting because you follow different leaders, some of you like ANP, some of you like MQM,

but you are not achieving anything, you are only hurting Pakistan, those leaders dont care about anything.
Exactly

This is a major drawback of having so many political parties in a nation. These political parties are playing the politics of power and are dividing this nation by sowing the seeds of differences among them.

We need US like democratic setup. It is straightforward, well organized, mature, and impartial.

Yeah it was a figment of my imagination when billboards of pukhtoonistan popped up in Peshawar and KP. Or when Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan would rather have been buried in afghanistan rather than Pakistan.

It was also a figment of my imagination when Bhutto refused to share power or acknowledge the rightful leaders during the elections and said "Udhr tum, ider hum" to Bengalis

Everything is propaganda or a "figment of our imagination" towards poor innocent ANP and PPP :disagree:

Look I never said MQM were angels but why just single them when other political parties have done just as much harm or even more harm to Pakistan?

ANP never demanded a separate Pukhtunistan and no link has ever been proved between ANP and those few billboards that once mysteriously appeared in some parts of Khyber Paukhtunkhwa. Irnonicaly, JUI was the strongenst party in those areas like Laki Marwat or Karak whre these billborads were surfaced.

Ghaffar Khan was an Afghan and he is buried in Afghanistan, so what is your problem? At least he didn't swear an oath of allegiance to Her Royal Highness. Ghaffar Khan strived throughtout his life for the betterment of his people. He and his followers fought against the imperlialist forces when the other were obedient servants of the King. Even after all that blatant propaganda he is still loved and respected by his people.

I don't want to talk about the role Bhutto played in the debacle of former East Pakistan. Only Hamud ur Reham Commission report should be enough to open the eyes of many but as they say, "you can't wake those who are pretending to be asleep."

This statement by MRC is seditious - they should be tried for treason. How dare they demand two Pakistani citizens to leave Karachi. Shame on them !!

Back
Top Bottom