What's new

Mr khan vs clever fox

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Clever fox try to deceive alpa lion. She trying her best as her masters Realized that Supreme Court is very serious about elections within the time frame So masters brought this clever Fox To deceive and make kkhan agree to go elections late. But khan sab if you do that as per their wish then no more elections.They want more time to break your party and disqualify you or kill you.This is their only aim... this clever Fox will get its part as well
20230417_043019.jpg

Last edited:
IK will pay a heavy price if elections aren't held on time.

Get outa here 2 faced good for nothing right winger populists.
JI leadership give long speeches about Poor people and miseries of Pakistani Awam but on every critical moment they run away and sit in laps of Zardari and Sharif. Not even once they took a stance on the right side since last 10 years.
JI of today is just JUIF with nicer looking Faces.

@villageidiot .. what's going on here ? link de do
No idea what link you are asking for.

The guy in the image is Siraj-ul-Haq. chief of Jamaat-e-Islami. They are a small time party federally but have some support. They are usually "non-aligned" with other major parties and oppositions. Therefore, nobody really opposes them. Very milquetoast party.

Right now, he's offering to mediate between IK and the govt (everybody else in in govt, some 13 parties). So far, it seems to be working. IK has nominated a three member negotiating group.

OP is saying Siraj ul Haq is a plant and IK shouldn't compromise on elections.

Right now, he's offering to mediate between IK and the govt (everybody else in in govt, some 13 parties). So far, it seems to be working. IK has nominated a three member negotiating group.
right, that's what I wanted to know

doon't keep up with Pk internal affairs generally unless some SHFT situation happens

right, that's what I wanted to know

doon't keep up with Pk internal affairs generally unless some SHFT situation happens
Actually, the events happening since late last year are monumental and unprecedented. But, it's been going on for so long that even we Pakistanis who have stakes, become used to it.
It's like trump normalized a lot of things you couldn't imagine before. That's what this govt is doing.
At the very least, you'll understand the gravity of a civilian govt backed by the military, brazenly refusing to conduct elections, which is mandated in the constitution and also ordered by the Supreme court. The provinces where elections had to be held are now over the 90 days life of THE caretaker govt. So, constitution is effectively suspended. By a civilian govt no less

Actually, the events happening since late last year are monumental and unprecedented. But, it's been going on for so long that even we Pakistanis who have stakes, become used to it.
It's like trump normalized a lot of things you couldn't imagine before. That's what this govt is doing.
At the very least, you'll understand the gravity of a civilian govt backed by the military, brazenly refusing to conduct elections, which is mandated in the constitution and also ordered by the Supreme court. The provinces where elections had to be held are now over the 90 days life of THE caretaker govt. So, constitution is effectively suspended. By a civilian govt no less
Damn, genuinely feel bad here.

election kar k khatam kro mamla

tel ka tel, paani ka paani

but if they're all powerful, then I suppose they could rig it anyway.. constitution and supreme court ignore kar dia toh they could do anything.

my main concern remains, as I may have mentioned before.. ki good ol' skirmish vs us gangus na kr de to sway public mood.

Damn, genuinely feel bad here.

election kar k khatam kro mamla
Wohi to masla he. They'll get WIPED out in election.

but if they're all powerful, then I suppose they could rig it anyway.. constitution and supreme court ignore kar dia toh they could do anything.
Rigging is always there. But, people are getting less and less tolerant of the old days' practices. Esp with smartphones. hera pheri often gets caught.

And the only thing worse than angry people asking for elections, is angry people asking why elections were rigged.

my main concern remains, as I may have mentioned before.. ki good ol' skirmish vs us gangus na kr de to sway public mood.
Don't think so. Western border pe hi ho ga. Even wo bhi nahi karna chahte. Infact kisi border pe nhi chahte. Country ke ander kar rhe hn. The "Kacha" badlands I mentioned yesterday.
Aap logon se tiff shuru karni hote to boht pehle kr chuke hote.

Aur wese bhi, ap public itni chutiya nhi he. In fact, people are already saying on twitter that ever since this govt came, the borders are awfully quiet.

Sensing IK’s victory the Indians might do a skirmish on Pakistan’s border, to get everyone aligned towards the military establishment.

That is also a possibility, but a far fetched one.

It might go vice versa also, where the military establishment starts a skirmish.

Currently the plan is to be able to rig elections to a level where PTI sits in opposition. Problem is 2/3 majority and rigging in PDM’s favour is a bit of an issue for the establishment. Inke baap ko bhi aisi political engineering nahi aati. Unless of ofcourse we have a ‘mere azeez hum watano…’. Flat out everything, start with a clean slate ie technocratic government only to end up here in 2030.

Clever fox try to deceive alpa lion. She trying her best as her masters Realized that Supreme Court is very serious about elections within the time frame So masters brought this clever Fox To deceive and make kkhan agree to go elections late. But khan sab if you do that as per their wish then no more elections.They want more time to break your party and disqualify you or kill you.This is their only aim... this clever Fox will get its part as wellView attachment 925083

They can't even get a mayor in the city! But Ik at the end of the day is Ik.

Back
Top Bottom