What's new

mRNA vaccines not safe?

My uncle and brother in law had 3 each and both have got side effects. They both regret
having them, thankfully I did not take this poison.

Didnt one of the CEOs of a company rolling out this stuff admit that the vaccine did something along the lines of genetic modification or something

Clots, myocarditis, bells palsy, etc, cancer, heart palpitations,

There’s a big list of enormous side effects of these kill shots. When fit athletes and healthy/young doctors start dying, its not a joke anymore.
May the wrath of Allah swt be upon all thosr who promoted and forced these into us. May they reside in hellfire punishments forever, Ameen.

I myself suffered side effects of pfizer shots. So don’t tell me the nonsense tgat its safe. Go eff yourself and I hope you all promoters burn in hell forever inshAllah

My uncle and brother in law had 3 each and both have got side effects. They both regret
having them, thankfully I did not take this poison.

what is this?? did I just catch you two questioning THE SCIENCE?

don't you know how THE SCIENCE works? you're not allowed to question it! and if you do it's because you're a white racist Donald Trump supporter slash Putin shill!

be grateful you are not being put in camps like they were doing to people in Australia- you HERETICS! :mad:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom