What's new

Mubarak ho mere Humwatano on the day of Ashura our very own FM SMQ has made another blunder

Yeah we know

The bakht fanboys have dreams of Azad Kashmir or G.B but the Indian military is well aware of the consequences

But it is unacceptable for us to allow the occupation of Jammu and Kashmir or put this emnity with India to bed by declaring the loc as international border
We expect the same and we can give you more than enough time before it's too late..

Our pyarey FM sahib the famous peer sahib known as SMQ all over Pakistan has said - mentioned Kashmir as “Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir” in Geneva. WHAT the ACTUAL F?
Completely out of context and twisted...
What he said meant that India claims that there is no unrest in IOK so why dont they let international media in an area that india claims to be her state.

We expect the same and we can give you more than enough time before it's too late..
Too late? Will you send Abhinandhan again for another cup of tea?

that's the problem, that history which you are referring to doesn't belong to kharrals alone.
People now a days (specially the followers of Imran Niazi) think something in their mind and then start talking vigorously about that thinking. They don't know the topic, don't know whom they are talking to, don't have the manners to talk.

Your perceptions are not reality.

Our pyarey FM sahib the famous peer sahib known as SMQ all over Pakistan has said - mentioned Kashmir as “Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir” in Geneva. WHAT the ACTUAL F?
aik aisi zaniniyon ki terhan tanay day rahay ho jo larai kiyay bina rah nahi sakti.. agar blunder hova bhi hai to dalail kay sath biyan karo.. what kind of nonsense is this mubarak ho asman per thukugay to thook mu per ayegi.
har cheez biyan kernay ka tariqa hota hai.

aik aisi zaniniyon ki terhan tanay day rahay ho jo larai kiyay bina rah nahi sakti.. agar blunder hova bhi hai to dalail kay sath biyan karo.. what kind of nonsense is this mubarak ho asman per thukugay to thook mu per ayegi.
har cheez biyan kernay ka tariqa hota hai.

Bhai Masha'Allah tumhari urdu kaafi achi hai, pehli bar kisi sheikh ko urdu main baat kartey dekha hai - maza aaa gaya. :D :)

Technically he is right about iok until Pakistan take it forcefully or peacefully. He knows better about international diplomatics then all of us so stop attention seeking.

You are subjecting to yourself to a false assumption --- politicians are just like us, and it is there diplomats and politicians and generals "who know so much more than us, so we should trust them" who have gotten us exactly where we are today. So, I say, we shouldn't trust them... and they clearly don't know what the F they're doing.

Mark my words. Since we are not taking any action against Endia, probability of fighting a war in Lahore and in plain of Pakistani Punjab is growing by each passing day. We have 20 or few days to act or be ready to fight in homeland
Rehne de bhai Kuch ni hona

Yeah we saw that in February!

There is no peace on South Asia

The act of India in Kashmir and the oppression of the people has ensured enmity and conflict

Allah poochey Kashmir bechney waloon ko, Allah ki Lanat hoo Kashmir bechney waloon per.

Listen to the following dear, then think who sold out Kashmir long ago while the twitter bandwagon followers and whining keyboard warriors were sucking the big toe of Nawaz Sharif then and the same continues to date...

It was nothing but a mistake in figure of speech while the whole case of Pakistan is understood by the whole world to be what it is, raising the issue of atrocities in Indian Occupied Kashmir...But we can hear leaders of Khotaism openly denounce two nation theory and call Indians worshipers of same God...how convenient to call mushrikeen the same as Mo'ahhedeen, simply wonderful:

Listen again to your hearts content:

Did you notice something? Hameed Gul in the earlier video too had a slip of tongue by calling IOK Kashmiris as India's own "unn kay apnay log" then says "Kashmiri Mujahedeen", lol...does that slip of tongue too makes him a seller of Kashmir in your eyes???

Listen to the following dear, then think who sold out Kashmir long ago while the twitter bandwagon followers and whining keyboard warriors were sucking the big toe of Nawaz Sharif then and the same continues to date...

It was nothing but a mistake in figure of speech while the whole case of Pakistan is understood by the whole world to be what it is, raising the issue of atrocities in Indian Occupied Kashmir...But we can hear leaders of Khotaism openly denounce two nation theory and call Indians worshipers of same God...how convenient to call mushrikeen the same as Mo'ahhedeen, simply wonderful:

Listen again to your hearts content:

Did you notice something? Hameed Gul in the earlier video too had a slip of tongue by calling IOK Kashmiris as India's own "unn kay apnay log" then says "Kashmiri Mujahedeen", lol...does that slip of tongue too makes him a seller of Kashmir in your eyes???

Brother I am against each and every individual who does not believe in two nation theory, I am against each and every individual who does not go with Jinnah's narrative (including his narrative on Kashmir - these are the basics) - not only them, I am against their very so called ideologies. they dont even know the difference between halal and haram yet they come forward and make wild claims like aloo gosht woh bhi khatey hain hum bhi... jahalat ki inteha hai.

in leaders ko toh bhai humney hawa banaya howa hai, they are nothing - I remember the words of my late uncle from my maternal side, he told that when he bought the first tubewell for his land for agricultural needs, NS k vaalid sahib ney khud apne haathon say tubewell and uska saman utha kar trolley main rakha tha. And now these bunch the likes of NS or zardari and co. claim to be our leaders.

Hukamran my pichwaada.... they are actually the nokars of awam which our innocent awam always fail to understand.

Mistakes must not be allowed at this level, they are representing Pakistan - mostly aik choti si ghalti bhi bohat mehangi parh jaati hai.

And also, was Hameed Gul serving as FM of Pakistan during that interview?

Back
Top Bottom