What's new

Mujahideen e Aflak ko Salam - Tribute to the heroes of Operation Swift Retort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems now they have a section of the monument dedicated just for the Su-30MKi kill.

View attachment 579153
I understand your point of view but truely speking it is nothing more than the Indians claiming the 16 D(as if B was not good enough!!). Look I understand everything but to date we have not shown any irrefutable proof of the MKI going down. As stated before I believe the loss is more than 2 but it is a matrer of irrefutable evidence.
Regards.
A

Ehh guys...

Which PTV is airing the event? For those of us living outside Pakistan have to resort to Live Streaming.

PTV home I guess?
Fantastic.

The only channel available on YouTube (Live Streaming) is PTV News.

One of the main failures of the current Government is attempting to improve this bloody channel.

I swear upon Al Mighty, the only thing PTV is good for is covering the Parliament. The damn PTV Building should be carpet bombed by our JF-17's day & night - till it becomes a Parking Lot.

PAF pilots Noman Ali and Hasan Mehmood share their experiences of downing Indian Jets

with background commentary in PAF show being telecast on channels...something very interesting was revealed...(as per commentators narrative) WC Abhinandan was one of SU30 pilot who ejected while the damaged AC struggling to went back across LoC.

Also read some where on Net that he was formation leader... and he has been flying SU30 since 2010.

For Ref watch this rare vid of Abhi:

Last edited:
with background commentary in PAF show being telecast on channels...something very interesting was revealed...(as per commentators narrative) WC Abhinandan was one of SU30 pilot who ejected while the damaged AC struggling to went back across LoC.

Also read some where on Net that he was formation leader... and he has been flying SU30 since 2010.

For Ref watch this rare vid of Abhi:

What background commentary are you referring to. It's not possible that abhinandan fell on our side while the second pilot and the debris fell well inside india

O Cow ki Siriii!!! Did u ppl just listened to DCAS Operations Haseeb Paracha address????

-All Four Missiles - Proved

-Live Video of H-4 Weapon targeting the Ammo Dump

-Only 4/12 Indian Mirages were able to release the bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom