What's new

Mullah Omar is in Pakistan and everyone knows it: France

In your dreams indian. Quetta and Karachi are cities with millions of people, especially Karachi, which is one of the largest cities in the world.
Agreed. Drone strikes have only occurred in tribal areas, is that not so?

i think mulla omer is planning to visit mumbai on a fishing boat from karachi, french are giving warning to india in advance,

mulla omer bhai, kya irada hai ? ja rehay ho? :D

Oye bacha tum humara sukh chan kharab karti hai. hum india jaye ga to visa or hawai jahaz ka ticket le ker jaye ga. hindustan ja ker manmohan ho smajahe ga yeh kashmir be logo ko marna bura bat hai. un ka bat suno or afham tafheem se masla ka hal nikalo.

safriz said:
Only if Angelina Jolie had offered to Date Mollah omar..He had come running

astasgfar astagfar tum kiya baat kerti hai humara biwi hum ko jan se mar dale ga.

The western media is giving so much attention to the Afghan Taliban that now our youth in the east are looking up to Afghan Taliban leaders as they are celebrities.

Omar that is a VERY VERY important statement and has ramifications deep and long.

Our last 10 years of history can be attributed to this phenomenon and our future will be governed by this.

I am very glad this has been said.

And BLA leader is in Afghanistan and Every body knows this also......

Another Terrorist leader is in UK and everybody knows this too.....

Give and Take....

Last edited:
Wow..He learnt English language so quick..Must be having very good I.Q. New he should concentrate in learning French.

khwacha yeh (Mulla Omar) apna pela bebi say itna darta ai k dosara shadi abhi tak nai kia.

Well, what else were we expecting?

Did we expect them to say: We have been there for 9yrs now and couldn't catch him or crush his men. In fact, after all these years he's effectively controlling a much larger area then we are. All our soldiers, high tech weapons, satellites are in vain and we can't do a damn thing.

Whenever there is a failure, you need someone you can blame. Whether its an assignment between two students that got low score, a project in a company that flops, a govt. running a country or an international coalition.

The only message I see in this statement is of utter failure to meet their stated objectives.

Damn the frenchies r right... i saw him on clifton beach ridding a camel and having a pinacolada!
Was he the one getting into that bmw 7 series saloon? Yeah he's all over the place. Funny that there's duplicity going on. For months karzai and isaf talk of dialogue with them but still blame Pakistan. Face saving i suppose. Time will tell :)

Was he the one getting into that bmw 7 series saloon? Yeah he's all over the place. Funny that there's duplicity going on. For months karzai and isaf talk of dialogue with them but still blame Pakistan. Face saving i suppose. Time will tell :)

Oye qocha hum aam admi hai kio tum hum ko zardari banati hai!

Back
Top Bottom