What's new

Mullah Omar is in Pakistan and everyone knows it: France

He's Shuja Nawaz, who has over 40 years experience in journalism and is a director of the Atlantic Council.

Is he the source of Intelligence?

In other words, you have to bring up unrelated matters because you have nothing concrete to contest the man-on-the-spot.

If you guys had concrete evidence and intelligence i suppose you would have found OBL, mullah omar and lot. Keep ranting.

Lastly The primarily so called evidence and news was "US has solid evidence that Iraq has WMDs", So lets talk about Iraqi WMDs only.

TOTALLY FAILED EVIDENCES INFACT THESE ARE ASSUMPTIONS.
NOTE ALL THESE POINTS SHOWS NO EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS.
TWISTED STATEMENTS CIRCLING AND COMing BACK TO THE SAME POINT.

1. Pre gulf war chemical munitions are assessed to still exist.
(here note evaluated and assessed mean not found but might exist does this look like to be found)
2. Pre gulf war Iraqi chemical weapons could be (did not find yet assumption) sold on the black market.
3. The possibility of use outside Iraq cannot be ruled out.
(what sort of possibilities first find and confirm those chemical weapons then the possibilities could arise)
4. The most likely munitions remaining are sarin and mustard filled projectiles.
(were they found? No)
5. It has been reported in open press that insurgents and Iraqi groups desire to acquire and use chemical weapons.
(If us could not find it how do you suppose these men with AK-47 would find it)

Over all An Epic failure on your part Solomon2, bad try.

this has gone from beyond absurd to absolute comedy....

we all know that a 6 foot 5 inch tall Yemeni with kidney problems wont go un-noticed in a city like Lahore, Karachi etc. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

by the way Suleyman Saab. Let me tell you something, and I'm sorry to call you out publically like this.

I am in DC as we speak. I do some small bit work on the side for Mr. Nawaz (I wont go into details).

I can GUARANTEE you that you either grossly misunderstood him, or are making this up.

Well as for the Pakistani, can't say anything, as we can see the level of his intellect, as he did gave the statement, but did he gave any evidence. His statement is not different to mine, i say OBL is in Washington. You want evidence, i have none, just like this Pakistani journalist has none, just like Hilary Clinton has none, just like the British PM has none, Just like the French minister has none.

And as for the American officer, well i believe i don't have to describe the WMD drame and the AQ link with Saddam as presented in the UN through fake, made up intelligence, an the whole world saw Collin Powel speak. So this is the US credibility. While i did forgot to mention the Bush, who in his every speech used to saw AQ has link with Saddam.

Mullah Omar can well be in Afghanistan, while false intel may have been circulated that he is outside, so that you guys don't look for him. If US can deceive the world with false intel, how hard would it be for the AT to somehow deceive you guys in believing he is somewhere else.

Till any credible proof is not given of his exact location or he is caught, we can all best speculate.

As someone above said, all these major NATO nations equipment with the latest tech and weapons need a scapegoat to pin down the reason for their failure.

I learned to take these ''intel briefs'' with a wheel-barrow of salt when 2 years ago they said OBL was hiding in my native Parachinar.....

if you know Parachinar and Kurram (especially the northern part of Kurram) you would be laughing as uncontrollably as I was :cheers:

Heres My Conspiracy Theory

What if the bag beneath the eifel tower realy blowed up , would the french have sent in the major part of there military to support Nato's Afghan Mission...probably yes
The french had tried to send in there forces to Afghanistan before but the public seems quite against it, there should be a way to mold the public opinion in favor of the Gov's Action to send in more troops into Afghanistan Hence the posible explosive bag beneath the eifel tower and the french minister whining hey Mullah Omer is in Pakistan.
Now do the french really have option to threten us to send us back to stone age as Richard Armitage did and then end up pursuing its real interests rather than chasing Mullah Omer ????

I was at a discussion yesterday with a Pakistani journalist and an American officer newly-returned from Afghanistan. The American thinks the Haqqanis are sheltering Osama Bin Laden, while the Pakistani thinks OBL is holed up in a big city, naming Karachi, Lahore, and Peshawar as possibilities.

Then you have nothing to worry about. Pakistanis, especially in big cities, know theres a $25 million reward on information on OBL's whereabouts. Pakistanis will take the offer and hunt for Bin Laden, especially Lahoris, Karachiites, and Peshawariites....those city people are so money-hungry.

by the way Suleyman Saab. Let me tell you something, and I'm sorry to call you out publically like this. I am in DC as we speak. I do some small bit work on the side for Mr. Nawaz (I wont go into details). I can GUARANTEE you that you either grossly misunderstood him, or are making this up.
Don't be sorry! Getting things right is important. Enjoy your time in D.C. - not only do we have good weather in September, people are fresh back from vacation and ready to deal with new material.

Check out time index 1:14:50 to 1:16:10:

"I doubt personally that the central leadership of Al Qaeda is in North Wazirstan...key figures all captured in Pakistani cities, you have to hide in plain sight...Karachi...Lahore...whatever" link

Peshawar, I believe, was mentioned separately earlier in the talk. But maybe I mistook "whatever" for "Peshawar"?

Last edited by a moderator:
who is everybody? I didn't know it. His neighbors probably don't know it either. Having Mullah Omer in your neighborhood can really damage the property value.

Because !
French Senate votes to ban Islamic full veil in public .
Actually they provide cover storey.

He's Shuja Nawaz, who has over 40 years experience in journalism and is a director of the Atlantic Council.

So if he has experience in journalism, does it means he is right every time ?? Does it means he has authentic information each time ?? If he has, what is holding him to share it with CIA and what is then holding CIA from launching an operation.

In other words, you have to bring up unrelated matters because you have nothing concrete to contest the man-on-the-spot.

Well it may sound unrelated to you, but to us it shows the authenticity, reliability the true nature / face of the US and its allied nations, who lied to make war for their own gains and goals. Its vry common sense, if a person lies to you on some important thing, you loose the confidence in him, his credibility is lost. Thus with past in mind, US has no credibility infront of us, US is a liar, who lied to the world to wage war on innocent people and has killed thousands of them so far and the count continues.

We all know the history of the US, strange thing is all the events leading to US going to some major war are encircled with some major conspiracy and unbelievable facts. The Gulf of Tonkin incident leading of Gulf of Tonkin Resolution leading the the justification of US sending troops to Vietnam. Then we have the lies of WMD and AQ for attacking Iraq, the unclear, ambiguous events of 9/11, the US knowing of Pearl harbor attack accusations and so on. Each US major war participation decisions and events are filled with facts which are not clear to this day.

So these all may be unrelated to you, but for us they are, it shows the true face of someone and its credibility.

That is a mischaracterization. They didn't find everything they claimed, but they did find some stuff: link I highlight this to point out that you made no effort to sort out this difference between perception and reality in the past, so why should you believe in your prejudices today?

What's the smoking gun in this ?? This was known before war and was no justification for going to war. We all knew they had Chemical weapons, what about Nukes, Biological weapons and the AQ link ?? Remember what Colin Powell had to say on 13/09/2004 about the February presentation in the UN and after which he resigned knowing what he has done.

And by the way, if you guys are so much sure about his presence and have such credible intel, what is holding the US from calling a UN council meeting and passing the resolution to attack Pakistan ?? Or once again sanctioning us ?? Why not send us to stone age as threatened before ?? What is holding you guys from sending in your forces and attacking us.

these breaking news are the just the tricks and dramas nothing more but to pressurize govrnament of pakistan

i dont think that pak govt is fully independant \it depends upon money dollars for financial purposes so
there is the problem that is exploited by the french they develop pressure on pak govt and america the big brother will be at back

and perception about niqab is different in france
french think that they are free in there country to act what ever they wants and this is what which really creats allot of the problem

though every body has the right to consider and decide good fath about there environment but europens tend to prone to anti muslims day by day
its one thinking

muslims are still not as affected as they should be

the role of umma is still confusing in developing a common policy of common intersts
whole muslims should unite and tell the world that we will follow our islam in the true way and now body should screw us up

ALL bullshit. if they have any proof show it. and make pakistan act on it and if paksitan doesnt act. show world how the paksitani system work.

if they are sure with proof and dont want to show it to pakistan, because they think paksitan is helping. go n bloody hit on paksitan economically or battle. if they are so sure.

they are doing just the worst thing. talking big doing zilch.

TaimiKhan, I think you would do better to direct your questions and arguments to Abu Zolfiqar for answers than to me.

TaimiKhan, I think you would do better to direct your questions and arguments to Abu Zolfiqar for answers than to me.

Well couldn't expect better then that from you.

Anyway, no worries, i proved my point, don't need counter arguments.

Why isn't Mullah Umer talking him self ?
he was here two pages ago ...

Back
Top Bottom