What's new

Mumbai trial: Was Kasab the sole culprit? | PKKH.tv

Then why not Your indians Took to to the sea and throw him?? Why bury a jihady in your prison backyard??

thats because if he is buried in a secular area like state prison, his soul wont reach heaven or hell. it willl go to secular area for punishment.

Kasab Died Of Dengue one day ago Before Being hanged he was hanged immediately the other day when indians realized how shame would it bring to them that Kasab Died with Dengue So they hanged the dead body and quickly buried the body in the prison !!! Why would they do that!

And offcourse you were the prison 'on call' doctor that day..otherwise how would know such state secrets..hun??

Conspiracy theorist and their never ending fantasies!!

Osama's body was dumped in the ocean , because he never died in Pakistan.
Kasab's body wasn't put on public display because, he died of dengii.

A common flaw with all these theories is, that conspiracy theorist would never have any evidence, what so ever to support them, but just some argumentative questions, on the basis of which they try to fourmulate , test and prove their hypothesis.

by the way kasab was an indian.

he ws nt a Pakistan bro.

Did you open an account just to post this stupid post?

LOL At your mentality!! Why wasnt the body made public or requested to sent somewhere ?? Why bury him in prison then??

The reason is because Muslims groups refused to bury these b@stards in their cemeteries any where in India.

back to Q1, court verdict against kassab only on individual crimes, no relation with any terrorist outfit established , why??, if there was any breakthrough in sight the hanging could be delayed..

Here is the link for you.
David Headley, witness in terror trial, ties Pakistani spy agency to militant group - The Washington Post

The news of his testimony in a Chicago court. Or do you accept as proof if only ISI chief provides the testimony? As for the BS, I believe my elders(U.S authorities) than yours. As for Saeed it is your authorities who need to provide justification to get him off the UNSC designated terrorist list.

And for Kasab, who cares -see my post #20

So If I will start propagating here in Pakistan about Obama and CIA chief..and post a link of the mot reputed news paper here..You will find that OK? Right? Because that will be a "Proof" For you....

Good one... I asked for the proof..Its the same proof that Americans are seeking to convict Hafiz Saeed. If this news item is a proof, then why American dont give some reward to you? Wondering...

Kassab's nationality, in and of itself, proves very little. The denials and then the reversal by the government are actually more telling. Taken together with the the larger picture, it reinforces the conclusion that the use of non-state actors by Pakistan's deep apparati is on-going.

Like I said, the damage to Pakistan's reputation by this sordid episode is already done.

Thats a theory...When it comes down to courts, you need to prove it with "prime evidences". If you cannot, then better to accept that this is a false case and you better release him/her.

Dr. Asia Indirabi's Husband is not a non-state actor of Pakistan. But he is been kept in Prison for last 20 years. The anti-terrorist courts could not find anything against him in terms of proofs. But the "Jugde" (Judiciary of India) told him that only death can release him from the prison.

Come out of this Pakistan hating problem. Or keep on moving with your "theories", wrapped in ignorance..

back to Q1, court verdict against kassab only on individual crimes, no relation with any terrorist outfit established , why??, if there was any breakthrough in sight the hanging could be delayed..

Thats a theory...When it comes down to courts, you need to prove it with "prime evidences". If you cannot, then better to accept that this is a false case and you better release him/her.

Dr. Asia Indirabi's Husband is not a non-state actor of Pakistan. But he is been kept in Prison for last 20 years. The anti-terrorist courts could not find anything against him in terms of proofs. But the "Jugde" (Judiciary of India) told him that only death can release him from the prison.

Come out of this Pakistan hating problem. Or keep on moving with your "theories", wrapped in ignorance..

Are you two PKKHs representatives !! Great!! Explain @VCheng your theories!

Last edited by a moderator:

Incorrect. All of what I said was my opinion, which is very different than a theory.

Both sides have kept people in custody without due process, quite often as tit-for-tat measures. I fail to see your point with the example given.

And lastly, I do not hate anyone or anything. I simply think and analyze without prejudice or bias. For any side.

A word of advice: Please stop confusing justifiable criticism of your outlandish views as somehow being anti-Pakistan. That trick is too immature, tired and ineffective to work in this day and age and company. I am just as much as a patriot as you are, no more and no less.

So If I will start propagating here in Pakistan about Obama and CIA chief..and post a link of the mot reputed news paper here..You will find that OK? Right? Because that will be a "Proof" For you....

Good one... I asked for the proof..Its the same proof that Americans are seeking to convict Hafiz Saeed. If this news item is a proof, then why American dont give some reward to you? Wondering...
You do have comprehension problems, don't you? Reread my post and rerespond. If you get it right this time I will respond else take my silence as a response for you getting it wrong one more time.

my mind tells me im the only unbiased one in this whole forum,, aren't we all victims of corrupt governments that connive with the other government more than they would collaborate with their own people, how far we go in defending our governments, when they devour us all the time,, be it the US, India or Pak, capitalistic drain-hole sinks all resources and power upwards

are we to defend the authorities, the nation, the human or just the ego

lets fight on Kassab to find what we really fight for, global truth or just spite!

You do have comprehension problems, don't you? Reread my post and rerespond. If you get it right this time I will respond else take my silence as a response for you getting it wrong one more time.

So, thats your answer to my "stupid" arguments? Nice reply..I will take your silence as a reply in this case. Nothing esle can be provided in return.

Incorrect. All of what I said was my opinion, which is very different than a theory.

Both sides have kept people in custody without due process, quite often as tit-for-tat measures. I fail to see your point with the example given.

And lastly, I do not hate anyone or anything. I simply think and analyze without prejudice or bias. For any side.

A word of advice: Please stop confusing justifiable criticism of your outlandish views as somehow being anti-Pakistan. That trick is too immature, tired and ineffective to work in this day and age and company. I am just as much as a patriot as you are, no more and no less.

If that was your "Opinion", then why did you try to Impose in a way?? :) Wondering..

Your word of advise taken. But A word of advise from my side. One should not poke his nose in everyother matter, because no one claims to be "Mr. I know All". :)

And by the way, If you cant see my point in this case, then certianly you dont know anything about Mumbai Saga. Better to start from scratch and then comment here. Peace

Apart from as usual rheoterorics from both sides...one aspect is always makes me worried...How come such a major incident has happened without any any significant involvement of operative from India itself...That is strange and weird too...Or it might happen that based on the patriotic credential of our Indian politician who can sale off any one for the sake of money, i really doubt they are all sane either....Point to ponder about...If truth is really needed to known then we have to find out the rotten snake inside our country and our society who was involved in this attack first rather than just avoiding our weakness with an excuse of ISI and Pakistan..

Back
Top Bottom