What's new

Mumbai violence: Man who desecrated Amar Jawan memorial held

I dont think Kerala will become a Christian state any time in future. You should migrate to Manipur or Nagaland???
Christian and biharis will migrate enmass to BD to push Bds in bay of bengal....:D

It is time for Indian Muslims to get ready for a second partition of India. since Indians do not have respect for the civil and Human rights of 200 million Indian Muslims , it is time to set up Mughalistan in Northern India ( Haryana, UP , Bihar, MP and Rajasthan ).

Muglistan and or any $hitistan creation will only remain a wet dreams for those are smooking wrong weed and fantasizing about it.... Only one name ---(hindustan ) till the last breath .:tup:.

Well about conflicts( To aisa kaunsa ghar hai jismse do bhai aapas mai nahi ladte ?) ladte bhi hai air phir ek ho jaate hai .( aakhir hum ek maa( hindustan) ke hi to bachee hai .

On topic --- The judges will be judged by todays judgemet . and the A$$hole deserves strict punishment

Mughalistan :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

it sounds more like a chicken curry 2 me.

"No India will not be divided it will grow 4m east to west 4m south to north and its flag will inshallah be

Future%2BIndian%2BFlag%2B2030.bmp

blasphemy against islam exist just because of people like you . if any one trolls (Against the kalma) which u posted then u are responsible for it .Shame on you

Mughalistan :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

it sounds more like a chicken curry 2 me.

"No India will not be divided it will grow 4m east to west 4m south to north and its flag will inshallah be

Future%2BIndian%2BFlag%2B2030.bmp

/the Final stage of Ghazwa E hind ...aye aye aye

And Baba Zaid hamidji will be leading the armoured regiments all so that he can start is dream of All mughlistan radio from mughal delhi eating his chicken mughlai and kebab

And inshallah .the mughali chicken will taste so good !!

Christian and biharis will migrate enmass to BD to push Bds in bay of bengal....:D
I will go to somalia...but not to BD:lol:

Muglistan and or any $hitistan creation will only remain a wet dreams for those are smooking wrong weed and fantasizing about it.... Only one name ---(hindustan ) till the last breath .:tup:.
India does not belong to Hindhus Christians or Muslims...It belong to 'Indians'

India belongs to Hindus.. You are just the 3rd child of the goat, spinning around but cant get to the nipple. ;-)
Are you one of those dirty poor Bangladeshis claiming to be bengalis and work for Rs 25 a day:lol:
India had a lot of Muslim,Parsi,Christian and Sikh technocrats,scientists and Rulers
Not like your therocratic state

And there is a lot of privilages for minorities here.........

Most respected technocrat in India.......a muslim..........
AbdulKalam.JPG

HAHA That was funny dude no one is going any where :lol:
by the way from which school u are pursuing all this ****

When you had to steal a Muslim name which says a lot.. LOL

Are you one of those dirty poor Bangladeshis claiming to be bengalis and work for Rs 25 a day:lol:
India had a lot of Muslim,Parsi,Christian and Sikh technocrats,scientists and Rulers

AbdulKalam.JPG

Well its your dirty India which pays 25 rupees a day. What a miserable life you guys spend, and better migrate to Somalia.

And regarding Kalam @ how many times you going to show the same cubs to the sheep? Its you minorities who are complaining days and night which we see in the newspaper and tv channel. Or you the Internet Hindu who stole a christian name to show how great India is? eheheheheheh

Well its your dirty India which pays 25 rupees a day.
Coz they are ready to work for low wages......
What a miserable life you guys spend, and better migrate to Somalia.
Much better than super poor Bangladesh

And regarding Kalam @ how many times you going to show the same cubs to the sheep?
AK Antony Indias defence minister of India is a Christian..
Most respected nuclear scientist in india(Homi J Bhaba),Industrialist(Ratan Tata) and space scientsist(Vikram Sarabhai) are parsi...
Indias PM is sikh.......

Its you minorities who are complaining days and night which we see in the newspaper and tv channel.
In your media...probably ...Seeing your attitude to Hindus I can guess the state of BDs Hindu minority:lol:
Or you the Internet Hindu who stole a christian name to show how great India is? eheheheheheh
My Baptism and beleif makes me a christian..and not a cyber j!hadi/jamati certificate:lol:

AbdulKalam.JPG

Who is this guy? :what: Is he South indian? He looks like a zombie from Resident Evil 2 which my brother plays. No offense intended.

Coz they are ready to work for low wages......
Proves they are Indian. Bangladeshi can make 20 times more in BD why would any idiot travel half the world only to make 1/20th what he gets back home?

Much better than super poor Bangladesh

Thats your illusion. Cant help you in that.

AK Antony Indias defence minister of India is a Christian..

Barak Hossein Obama is a half Muslim??? LOL

Most respected nuclear scientist in india(Homi J Bhaba),Industrialist(Ratan Tata) and space scientsist(Vikram Sarabhai) are parsi...

Yea, I know that. These group of people made fortune everywhere they went not only in India. Its not India which made them but they made that to India.

Indias PM is sikh.......

Sikh is Hindu.

In your media...probably ...Seeing your attitude to Hindus I can guess the state of BDs Hindu minority:lol:

I was talking about your media. India does not blink on the radar of BD media, they are busy with other important affairs with what world revolve around.

My Baptism and beleif makes me a christian..and not a cyber j!hadi/jamati certificate:lol:

YOu sounded like a Internet Hindu. Thats all. If you are Baptist so be it.

Who is this guy? :what: Is he South indian? He looks like a zombie from Resident Evil 2 which my brother plays. No offense intended.
He is an intelligent Indian Muslim who worked for propelling dreams of 1.2 billion Indians to space and defending them from threats(nuclear,missile technology)
He inspires billions of Indian students and is a great humanists...

A True Muslim....

Unlike some idiots who beleive that Killing men of other religions,strapping 20 pounds of c4 explosive on their belly and pushing thee trigger killing innocent people is true service of allah!!!

He is a Muslim Show Piece in India. Everytime somebody points towards minority misery in India they bring this guy on to show how great Indian Muslims are.

Back
Top Bottom