What's new

Mumbai violence: Reinventing the Muslim victimhood stance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double faced people, first commit the foul and then declare the fouling members not part of the team..
this is vary common dialogue of islamist by the way day by day islamists are growing in our country and mostly are uneducated .

why bangladeshi muslim want to come in india when they get their share of land in name of islam ??
Fool, muslims are not allowed to enter just being muslim to a islamic country.
They came here because they could not go any where else. they had some people in assam who can speak their language. They came here because it is relatively easy to bribe here.
India is not on wrong side if it doesnt allow any migrants. It has the the right to reject. But once they come here to expel them you need valid proof to prove that they belong to bangla. So catch the culprits who brought them here and kill them.

About other Hindu migrants also, Why should we allow them? Why?? If you thinkg you should allow them, then allow muslims also.

So, what we can do is collect all migrants Hindus and Muslims expell them.

read the article...........its a good one.

about sikhs being killed and .....govt. and media making fuss is because half of the sikhs killed were Indian citizens

They came here because they could not go any where else. they had some people in assam who can speak their language. They came here because it is relatively easy to bribe here.
India is not on wrong side if it doesnt allow any migrants. It has the the right to reject. But once they come here to expel them you need valid proof to prove that they belong to bangla. So catch the culprits who brought them here and kill them.

About other Hindu migrants also, Why should we allow them? Why?? If you thinkg you should allow them, then allow muslims also.

bro y should we not allow to non-muslim? see their number are decreasing day by day and force conversion is vary common in our neighbouring country .they have every right to they come in india .when muslim get their share of land name of islam so y they have problem and mostly muslim in subcontinent have vary high birth rate and mostly are poor and uneducated .when their country become overpopulated then they want to come in india (jaise unki baap ki jazir hai india jab chahe islam ke naam se jameen le lo our jab over populated ho jaye to india me apni sankhya badao aur use bhi barbaad karo).by the way i suppoter of bodos they have every right to they send back these scumbug to their $hithole .

I agree with you. But Hindu migrant does not create so much trouble and worst thing about Muslim bangladeshi immigrant is that most of them does not consider themself as Indian. They support Bangladeshi and Pakistan cricket team against India( even hoisted Pakistani flag in assam). I think that they will be first who will backstab India whenever India needs them.

Any one who talks about illegal migrats should take a owth that, You will actively participate in expelling all 12% hindu migrants and 15-20% bangla hindu migrants also spread all over the India. If not your intentions are very clearly visible.
We dont want any **** in our country. Be it muslims or any other religion.. First they enter in our country and try to takeover local natives and now demonstration on mumbai next what a seat in rajya sabha and lok sabha.. ??

bro y should we not allow to non-muslim? see their number are decreasing day by day and force conversion is vary common in our neighbouring country .they have every right to they come in india .when muslim get their share of land name of islam so y they have problem and mostly muslim in subcontinent have vary high birth rate and mostly are poor and uneducated .when their country become overpopulated then they want to come in india (jaise unki baap ki jazir hai india jab chahe islam ke naam se jameen le lo our jab over populated ho jaye to india me apni sankhya badao aur use bhi barbaad karo).by the way i suppoter of bodos they have every right to they send back these scumbug to their $hithole .
Are you worried about Hindu ummath??? How they get every right to come to India? As far as i know Indian constitution doesnt say so. Your post only says that you are double faced. Are you deviding Indians as Muslims are Hindus? Thats why i said you one who thinks that India is for Hindus and Guy in pic who destyed indian property thinks same. He also thought that India is for Hindus.

It is not our national interest to bring pakistani hindu beggers (it should not hurt you because you dont have umma concept). It will burden our economy.
By the way why are you worried about brith rate, You can educate all hindus to have more children. As of now it is not illegal to have more children. isnt it?
If any muslim has 10 children then also all 10 are considered as Indians.

I agree with you. But Hindu migrant does not create so much trouble and worst thing about Muslim bangladeshi immigrant is that most of them does not consider themself as Indian. They support Bangladeshi and Pakistan cricket team against India( even hoisted Pakistani flag in assam). I think that they will be first who will backstab India whenever India needs them.
bro i am not agree with u why muslims want to come in india when these fu%%er take their share of land name of islam .

lets consider this. So first expel muslims then hindus. This is also fine.

Protesters were provoked by the police to do violence, this should be given media coverage. Muslims in India take care of their own they see themselves as a different entity and the 180 million Muslims in India are mobilizing.

bro i am not agree with u why muslims want to come in india when these fu%%er take their share of land name of islam .
They cant take their share of land in the same of islam.
By the way after all we created Bangladesh. so we must help them.

Protesters were provoked by the police to do violence, this should be given media coverage. Muslims in India take care of their own they see themselves as a different entity and the 180 million Muslims in India are mobilizing.
Can u pls keep quite?

This is a wrong question .

BD muslims demanded separation from india on the basis of TwoNationTheroy and that's why East Pakistan was formed . While hindus of BD lost their own country and they were forced to live in new country called East Pakistan. Same is the case of hindus living in West pakistan .

Hindus come back to mother india as refugee out of no choice when they are persecuted in the islamic republics of BD and Pak .

And Why these fu**tards start hoisting flags of pakistan?? Why dont they go to pakistan then morons

lets consider this. So first expel muslims then hindus. This is also fine.
One more thing, How can u think that bangla deshi hindu migrants will help India? When they betrayed their own country and entred India?
Supporting India wont make them traitor of their country?
Because they were Hindus they should support India? Like muslims support bangladesh?

Zeeshan,

You are absolutely correct when you say that we Indians are to blame for giving these illegal migrants employment.

But I would like you to look a bit deeper in the problem...and frankly speaking I would not like to single out a particular community but unfortunately I will have to do that.

Where do these illegal migrants live?
Answer: In Mumbai itself, Kurla, Govandi, Bandra, Masjid!! I hope you know which community has sizable populations in these regions.

Who form the majority of the Indians who provide them employment opportunities?
Answer: Again just take some time out into those places I mentioned above and you will get the answer.

See, my question is if these migrants are present in India then why aren't people who can easily identify or know them not doing so and reporting it to the appropriate authorities?

By not exposing them, people who are aware of their presence are either happy to see them in their backyard or facilitating their stay in India for unknown reasons.

P.S. Please do not take it personal, it is an open question...and all that I am talking is from my personal experience. Also, I do not wish to malign any community (as a matter of fact many of my friends belong to it) but I would expect this community to speak out against this illegal migrants problem.

I don't know why you people keep on blaming politicians for illegal Bangladeshi immigrants

The major mistake lies in us Indians who provide employment to these immigrants just to save a couple of bucks
If we stop employing them , they would stop coming here

It's like charity begins at home .. Everything could be changed if we citizens initiate

Lol yes :lol:

That organization is pretty good , it has helped many people already
Now they have become red faced and people have started calling them terrorist organization :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom