What's new

Mursi shocks the mullah - Tehran slapdown

Since when you are against personal attacks?
Where were you when this guys was insulting all Iranians,spreading sectarian flames?
Your hypocrisy ....can't describe it.

I never saw those posts.. so think before getting down the drain way.
You do not discus.... you provoke... this is your agenda, plain and simple.

Personal attack? how would you like it if I put another nation flag or your nation flag and start bashing and saying stuff?

again I know he is not Syrian and everybody does.

That would be bad... and i know the feeling but there is no solution in getting personal!

You also have many posts full of your versions.

Again are you ashamed of your own nationality that you pretend to be Syrian. :rofl:

You better remove those The Syrian flags from your dirty profile, little kid.

till this you have failed to prove you are Syrian. and we all know you are not. say hi to The Legend and CO.

you are living in new york and you are christian...dont blame your country (USA) ....and stop talking too much..
everyboby listen 130 foreign minister of BM , or 65 minister of Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) ..or arab union...
NOT YOU Syrian Liar....
you cant save As-sad by 10.000 post at PDForum...

you are living in new york and you are christian...dont blame your country (USA) ....and stop talking too much..
everyboby listen 130 foreign minister of BM , or 65 minister of Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) ..or arab union...
NOT YOU Syrian Liar....
you cant save As-sad by 10.000 post at PDForum...

hahah i live in New York :rofl: hahahah and so what if I'm Christian, why you gotta be racist.. all that matter is that im Syrian.

why you are blaming to Thefreesyrian?
which church?:girl_wacko:

that guy is not Syrian at all, if he was Syrian i would not even have a problem with him, however pretending to be Syrian and faking all that stuff, i would not allow that to happen. and you have issues or something? if you are racists, okay i understood that, now what you want?

that guy is not Syrian at all, if he was Syrian i would not even have a problem with him, however pretending to be Syrian and faking all that stuff, i would not allow that to happen. and you have issues or something? if you are racists, okay i understood that, now what you want?
you are not syrian..so dont blame the others..
are you orthodox?

hmmm..you may be ArmeniAn converted to be baptist ..funny fun of Fansad...:blink: of FASSAD :undecided:

dude your paranoid or something? I'm Syrian, 100% Syrian. no outside blood. and why are there Armenian in Syria? oh i forgot what happened to them because of Turkey.

dude your paranoid or something? I'm Syrian, 100% Syrian. no outside blood. and why are there Armenian in Syria? oh i forgot what happened to them because of Turkey.

ıhhh...ıhhhh :girl_wacko: change your flag...
you are not syrian...prove it..

why the butcher ***-ad killing innocent people of Syria?
why you :rofl:ing so much..do you think that more blood gets you happy?:cry:

Why dosnt Assad go and give himself up to the foreign terrorists in his own country?.. interesting .. Come to my country and ask me if I should give up to my terrorists.. my answer will be a lot worse that Assads. When you raze PKK villages 328 terrorists killed. You raze a neighborhood in Allepo there are 2 Freedom fighters and 200 civilians killed... All the Free press says that .. Is that even possible .. How the hell can any normal functioning brain not see that???

You keep accusing of not beeing syrian but in the deleted post, you spoke typical lebanese language and you were not able to recognyze an expression from a well known syrian citiy i said. I think we know perfectly who is the foreigner and who is the syrian

You keep accusing of not beeing syrian but in the deleted post, you spoke typical lebanese language and you were not able to recognyze an expression from a well known syrian citiy i said. I think we know perfectly who is the foreigner and who is the syrian

hahah i was speaking Lebanese? hahah see you dont even recognize a Southern Syrian accent , and there is a big difference between those dialect. again your lying stop it boy, lol Syrians Hacked Harvard servers, so dont fool us now.

Again if you were Syrian I would know. lol. prove me that you are Syrian.

Back
Top Bottom