What's new

Mursi shocks the mullah - Tehran slapdown

I will not buy the extremely well coordinated western propaganda now or ever. And being silent on this topic is the least I can do for it not to happen to me or my children. It is with a heavy heart to realize the magnitude of how this will turn out by the end of the year and destruction of syria is the lynch pin to their next assault on where I live. They have proved it to be easier that any arab country in the past 4 years. We have a population that will eat itself like roaches when its time they mobilize that kind of man power and funds to this part.

Why dosnt Assad go and give himself up to the foreign terrorists in his own country?.. interesting .. Come to my country and ask me if I should give up to my terrorists.. my answer will be a lot worse that Assads. When you raze PKK villages 328 terrorists killed. You raze a neighborhood in Allepo there are 2 Freedom fighters and 200 civilians killed... All the Free press says that .. Is that even possible .. How the hell can any normal functioning brain not see that???
who is the terrorist...?* what is your terrorist defination?

hahah i was speaking Lebanese? hahah see you dont even recognize a Southern Syrian accent , and there is a big difference between those dialect. again your lying stop it boy, lol Syrians Hacked Harvard servers, so dont fool us now.

Again if you were Syrian I would know. lol. prove me that you are Syrian.
Fashart is typically lebanese, only lebanese use this word you lie well but this little word betrayed you

who is the terrorist...?* what is your terrorist defination?

Do you want me to spell it out? Why do you have a Pakistani flag next to your user name? do you know what terrorism means when it comes to my country?

Please discuss the article, for me the iranians were very surprised of Morsi spreech, some thought he would be an amrican puppet others an iranian puppet, it seems he will have an independent egyptian policy with clear support for syrian FSA

Iranians were very surprised of Morsi spreech and I was very surprised to see how the state tv of Iran misinterpreted the words of Morsi.

For example, what Mursi said must be translated as "Both of Palestine and Syrian nations' aim is to win their freedom and honor", the dishonorable state tv of Iran translated these words as "Both of Palestine and Bahreyn nations' aim is to win their freedom and honor"

It must have been a very shamefull moment for all Iranians. But considering the fact that one of Iran's news agencies' faking a whole interview with Morsi, maybe I shouldn't have been surprised at all.

Fashart is typically lebanese, only lebanese use this word you lie well but this little word betrayed you

hahah that is not just lebanese hahah see you are not even from Bilad Alsham hahahah , i know who you are boy :wave:

Interesting, What happened to Iranian translator who deliberately faked the speech of Morsi? Or he was let go because no one noticed inside Iran and Iran don't care about foreign media reports?

Do you want me to spell it out? Why do you have a Pakistani flag next to your user name? do you know what terrorism means when it comes to my country?
answer me first..I am a Turk..BUT ... I am more eligible to carry a Pakistan Flag THAN you..look like your mr.president and other Pakistanis leaders

hahah that is not just lebanese hahah see you are not even from Bilad Alsham hahahah , i know who you are boy :wave:
'

My man, we are talking about IRAN here. Go and take your frustration out in some other SYRIAN THREAD. FROM your first post you are trying to derail the whole thread

answer me first..I am a Turk..BUT ... I am more eligible to carry a Pakistan Flag THAN you..look like your mr.president and other Pakistanis leaders

Leave him he is totally blind and can't see beyond FSA. He even doesn't know before FSA what was happening inside syria and how FSA was created.

That's the basic problem why we can't have unity with Iran. Ideological conflict. Iranians blame it on western powers while i blame it on our own self. Where ever Iran goes, they will definitely promote their ideology and in doing so they will definitely abuse first 3 caliphs of Islam and Ayesha (R.A) and will say daughters of Prophet (P.B.U.H) married to Usman (R.A) are not the real daughters of HIM (P.B.U.H). When you promote all these than how can we have unity?

In order to have unity, one have to make compromises. Can you make compromise on these things My Iranian brethren?

My Leaders can not pay for one days sweat and blood for my country .. All you can hear me is complain on a website, but ignorance begets more ignorance. If I start listing the reclamation processes I have done to free my neighborhood and my city the list will go on. I can not fight a coordinated movement against the interests for my children here because that will be useless. But let me tell you something I do not wish terrorists to come topple governments .. no matter how bad that government is.. that would be the most idiotic thing to do after looking at other such maneuvers all around the world. There is the right way to do things and then there is the terrorist way.. When you decide that the PKK can hang Erdogan for his crimes against them, then come talk to me about letting my terrorists hang a donkey who leads us.

Good job, Mursi. You are showing the world that Egypt can be an independent country.

about iranian translator .... if you could see the Channel 1 you will see that for some seconds that morsi started his speech the translator was shocked and couldn't translate but the IRINN translated the whole speech .....

Ok just add these:
nobody said that President Morsi Started his speech with this Aya :
و اعتصموا بحبل الله جمیعا و لا تفرقوا

Nobody said that Morsi asked iran to solve the problems of syria
Nobody said that Morsi called iran a nice country for the leadership of the NAM
Every said that fars news said this , Cnn said that ......... if you want o talk in this way , answer me why CNN interupted the casting of iran supreme leader speech ?

Morsi is NOT Hassan Nasrollah for iran , He is NOT our best friend but he is the president who want islam and also he is the leader of a great nation called Egypt that can join us to solve many problems (based on shared benefits ) and also he can be a unsolved problem for iran ! And That is what our politics doing , they just see the similarities and ignore the differences ....

And this the effect of western Media that is called "Agenda setting and making " ....... GOOD LUCK

Back
Top Bottom