Musalmano ko marke bara maza aata ha (I love killing Muslims): Babu Bajrangi

ghosh!!! just imagine if this gguy (modi) becomes the primeminister of india....in near future..what will gonna happen??

Muslims in India will gonna pack their bags and try to leave the country i guess :P

Sorry bro. India jitna Modi ka hai utna hi hamara bhi hai. Koi yahanse nahi jayega. Yahanse jane walon ka anjaam hame maloom hai.

I have always believed that BJP is a fascist high caste Hindu party. Greatest irony is that the butcher Narender Modi is ruling in the state of Mahatma Gandhi who was an icon of non violence and inspired people such as Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela. Just to point out the comedy of errors played in our region.

Bangla Deshis killed the father of their nation, Sheikh Mjubur Rehman or Banga Bandhu within a few years after their declaration of independence.

RSS/Jan Singh; the parties who killed Mahatma Gandhi ( called Bapu or father of all Indians), in their guise of BJP are now a main stream party of India with the rakhshash Narender Modi ruling from his capital called Gandhi Nagar.

Maulana Maudoodi labeled Quaid-e-Azam as Kafir -e-Azam and Jamiat Ulema Hind strongly opposed creation of Pakistan. Now the Islamist parties in various guises thru their agents virtually control Urdu media and MMA ruled NWFP for 5 years.

This just goes to show how fickle the people of the subcontinent really are.

Lot of that, and the issues Arundhati Roy pointed out in her article posted here have to do with utter illiteracy, poverty and mis guided notion of civilization in this region.

There is a large section of populace living in near animalistic conditions, and consider themselves a part of a country.

There is a huge amount of unconcerned population who are fighting to make their ends meet everyday to think about Modi or Bajrangi.

There is a huge amount of corruption. This region is as far from civilization as it can get, and yet, the mainstream of the nation, governed by media and middle class tends to think they are living in a country, are having a governance, and a justice system.

Its limitlessly shameful. For everyone of us.

Each time I glance over the title of this post, I feel sick and horrible inside.

I feel despised, distraught, and outraged.

Dear Moderators, for the civility, could you change this title? Please?

This is not representative of India or Indians and would do more harm than good. The purpose of showing presence of extremely hateful elements in India can be achieved by keeping the content, but please change the headline, as a token towards the people of India on this forum here.

Politician is a politician. Modi is not savior of Hinduism, he tried to extract maximum from hindu-muslim divide. During last assembly election , he did not talk about hiduism, because he knew he can not fool people again so he talked about development etc. Politicians will do everything to achieve their goal. it is sad people fall in the trap.

sorry , no ......................no changing the title.
but point duly noted, achay hindu!

After Benazir's killing Narindra Modi of India said "I hope killing of Benajir will revive Jiay Sindh movement again."

This man is black spot on face of humanity.

Hello friends,

Babu Bajrangi and Hafeez Saeed both deserve to be killed. Actually kill Hafeez Saeed and his sponsors first because they are at least partly responsible for the creation of people like Babu Bajrangi. Think about it.

After Benazir's killing Narindra Modi of India said "I hope killing of Benajir will revive Jiay Sindh movement again."

This man is black spot on face of humanity.

I dont think i've ever read Modi said anything like that any where.

I think it's apparent to any sensible being that the guy is a terrorist and a maniac. And Modi helped him get off so he's no better.
And yet millions of "sensible beings" voted for this guy! :crazy:

The reason Modi is still in power is not the genocide. He is in power despite of it and because he is actually a good administrator - he keeps the government functioning efficiently and with no corruption.
Reminds me of Hitler, he too was a good administrator in his early career, but he's remembered for the Holocaust. :coffee:

But how is this worse than institutionalized support for LeT in Pakistan? There are a ton of Hamid Gul fanboys across this site - the man who wants a 1000 mujahideen to come into India and kill innocents (Hindus AND Muslims - 30 Muslims died in Mumbai).
We banned LeT before and we're doing enough to curb and clip it again, its gone rogue.
What are you doing to guys like Modi who use a secular democratic mantle but are no different that a terrorist??

I am admitting that it is a failing of my country that Modi remains in power. Are *you* willing to admit that it is a failing of your country that extremists use your soil to launch attacks on innocent people?
Aready acknowledged that by joing WoT at all costs.

Neo , Unlike Pak we don't have peoples and groups who travel armed with AK 47 and provides training.

You cant compaire Osma and LET with Modi,

for Modi becoming LET , he has go many miles. before he reaches their level.

Bigots being rulers and having power to kill are far more dangerous than AK-47. Few known hindu groups are already giving armed training to kill non-hindus.

Moreover You dont have to be any concern about Indian Muslims or What ever having inside Our country. We have Laws to deal with anyone.

Do we ever say about Shia- sunni Mosque Bombing etc in PAK country ?

If PAK is so concerned about them why dont they ask all Indian Muslims to come into PAK.

So Stop thinking about them.

We are happy to ask Indian Muslims to come to Pakistan but your question proves once thing that you do not own Indian Muslims otherwise you would not have asked your rival to take them. This attitude is the biggest contributor to unrest in India.

babu bajrangi is a true visionary

21st century india deserves better than islam

babu bajrangi is a true visionary

21st century india deserves better than islam

you spoke you heart :agree:

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;3327414 said:
Indians:- Is this man babu still roaming free in India?

yes..................

I have always believed that BJP is a fascist high caste Hindu party. Greatest irony is that the butcher Narender Modi is ruling in the state of Mahatma Gandhi who was an icon of non violence and inspired people such as Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela. Just to point out the comedy of errors played in our region.

Bangla Deshis killed the father of their nation, Sheikh Mjubur Rehman or Banga Bandhu within a few years after their declaration of independence.

RSS/Jan Singh; the parties who killed Mahatma Gandhi ( called Bapu or father of all Indians), in their guise of BJP are now a main stream party of India with the rakhshash Narender Modi ruling from his capital called Gandhi Nagar.

Maulana Maudoodi labeled Quaid-e-Azam as Kafir -e-Azam and Jamiat Ulema Hind strongly opposed creation of Pakistan. Now the Islamist parties in various guises thru their agents virtually control Urdu media and MMA ruled NWFP for 5 years.

This just goes to show how fickle the people of the subcontinent really are.

modi is not from high caste. nor is babu bajrangi.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3327445 said:
you spoke you heart :agree:

yes..................

babu bajrangi is in shiv sena