What's new

Musharraf to be tried for 'Treason' | Nawaz Sharif

thank you for copy/pasting, changing color of the fonts in some of the lines, bolding the text from that link.

Why do you guys are have so short memories. Musharraf's mis-adventure lead not only to global embarrassment of Pakistan. Musharraf lied at first place that they were mujahidins but when Indians found uniformed dead bodies then it was revealed to them that these are army soldiers not mujahidins. Indians were pounding our poor yet brave soldiers from the air and from the ground constantly. Had NS not reached out to clinton for an intervention, None of our soldiers would have been able to survive.
It was after Kargil that Pakistan's global goodwill bottomed (and still remains to fair extent). Musharraf's act costed Pakistan dearly not only on military but also on diplomatic grounds.

All rubbish excuses ... You don't know anything about Kargil ... Nawaz k kaprey geeley ho gai thi Clinton k samney ........

Yes He wasn't alone.. But now he is... for his trail. And most of the parliament is clear about who will be trailed to Make an "Example".

btw why should I be afraid? My point is pretty clear that it's Musharaf's Supporter who want to bring Army in.. otherwise Parliament is only talking about Musharaf's Trail

Because all chor want to save their necks ............

I remember the speech he did after announcement of withdrawel from Kargil

'Kargil se Sri Nagar ko koi rasta nahein jata tha....'

But he didn't say why he withdrew. i.e. Pak Army had occupied 5 of their heights, like they have occupied Siachen,, And he ordered withdraw without any serious threat of war from India like they threatened in 2002,, and Without any concessions from India.

Mian Sahab's peace plan for Pakistan : Forget everything like Siachen, Kashmir, Sarkreek, water disputes... And invite Indians on Bus for a romance.

The Lahore declaration with Wajpyee in 1998 didn't even had the word of Kashmir in it.

All rubbish excuses ... You don't know anything about Kargil ... Nawaz k kaprey geeley ho gai thi Clinton k samney ........
Yeah I know one thing for sure, the commando didn't even had the guts to receive the dead bodies of martyred Pakistani soldiers since he lied to everybody about the presence of Pakistani soldiers in Kargil

Nawaz an Erdogan in making ? military to be out of politics and economy as a priority ?

Erdogan is too younger comparatively NS ... He should be example to Erdogan ... But all his supporter make to NS as Pakistani Erdogan :rofl: Sham on those people ...
Erdogan make thing in right direction in his first term but this is NS's 3rd term ... Now he will be Pakistani Erdogan :lol:

I remember the speech he did after announcement of withdrawel from Kargil

'Kargil se Sri Nagar ko koi rasta nahein jata tha....'

But he didn't say why he withdrew. i.e. Pak Army had occupied 5 of their heights, like they have occupied Siachen,, And he ordered withdraw with any serious threat of war from India like they threatened in 2002,, and Without any concessions from India.

Mian Sahab's peace plan for Pakistan : Forget everything like Siachen, Kashmir, Sarkreek, water disputes... And invite Indians on Bus for a romance.

The Lahore declaration with Wajpyee in 1998 didn't even had the word of Kashmir in it.

Despite occupying 5 heights, Pakistan army was continuously being pounded by IAF and IA field artillery. Armed forces in Pakistan had effectively abandoned them because according to them the soldiers on those hieghts were "muhajidins" not army personnel.

Despite occupying 5 heights, Pakistan army was continuously being pounded by IAF and IA field artillery. Armed forces in Pakistan had effectively abandoned them because according to them the soldiers on those hieghts were "muhajidins" not army personnel.

umm noo... IAF plane was shot down. If they were pounding and had an upper hand, why would have they gone to G8, US for diplomatic support?

If PK Army was being defeated, the first pressure & any mutiny would have been on PA from inside. The number of killed (actual numbers, not the one claimed by Indians), number of court martials on India side on this issue show something contrary to the perception.

It amazes me how MQM supporters continue to support Musharraf when their own party abandoned him (a usual thing).

umm noo... IAF plane was shot down. If they were pounding and had an upper hand, why would have they gone to G8, US for diplomatic support?
The planes that were shot down were mig-21 and Mig-27 (conventional bombers). As soon as the mirages were deployed with their precision bombing, they were able to stay away from the reach of MAPADs of PA

It amazes me how MQM supporters continue to support Musharraf when their own party abandoned him (a usual thing).

The planes that were shot down were mig-21 and Mig-27 (conventional bombers). As soon as the mirages were deployed with their precision bombing, they were able to stay away from the reach of MAPADs of PA

But still wonders, why they would go to G8, US for help, if they had upper hand?

Serves him right .

For all his venom against India sitting in UK and his ultimate stupidity in returning to Pakistan , he absolutely deserves this.

But still wonders, why they would go to G8, US for help, if they had upper hand?
Their campaign was to make Pakistan Isolated in the global community and the result was that even China turned against Pakistan in Kargil Issue. Subsequently, NS rushed to Washington to secure a safe exit for Pakistani army, else Indians were hell bent on exhausting their whole ammo.

Their campaign was to make Pakistan Isolated in the global community and the result was that even China turned against Pakistan in Kargil Issue. Subsequently, NS rushed to Washington to secure a safe exit for Pakistani army, else Indians were hell bent on exhausting their whole ammo.

India didn't stop their attacks during withdrawal (Which actually caused most of the causalities on Pak side in the whole war),, What 'safe exit' did NS actually negotiated? If this was the 'safe exit' then why NS needed US for this?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom