What's new

Musharraf wanted war over Kashmir, says Benazir

Muradk took offense b/c you said "Your calling the daughter of Zulficar Ali a traitor your the triator".

Rest assured respected MuradK has given back a lot more to Pakistan during his service in the PAF and is no way a traitor. :disagree:

Interceptor,

Murad is highly respected by members like me, he is old and pretty learned, argue and make your point but show respect. A person who has served will have more weightage than you. Unless and Until you earn it, like he has throughtout his life

Listen Interceptor

I want to make a few points here.

1)You haven't seen her bad mouthing Pak every opportunity she has on any news channel in the U.K. desperately trying to regain power and influence. People like her will cause harm therefore I suggest when you put yourself before the country then it makes you a traitor.

2)Don't take the tone with someone who has, A) met the people you have READ about (that makes his opinion more valuable than yours, therefore he can tell you to go and stand in a corner).
B)Risked his life for his country, (which means he has risked a hell of lot more than you and therefore as far as I am concerned makes him a hell of a lot higher than you)

Respect is earned..........remember that....

In simple words; these cases were not made by Musharaf.
They were made by her old rival and new (so called) democratic partner 'N.Sharif'.
It was not Musharaf who ousted her, it was the masses of Pakistan.
I hope you know the margin of her defeat in general elections 1997 and if they were rigged it was again not Musharaf.
Sure, she is a daughter of Z.Bhutto but she also conspired to killed the Son of same Z.Bhutto.
This is not argument, these are solid facts.
By the way if she has no problems in reaching out Musharaf for a deal, why are you getting loose.

Interceptor if you havnt seen pakistan since you were born how the hell are you a pakistani simple question. PLZ dont BAD MOUTH people who have served the country that you havnt even been to.

I think I have offended every one who I took on by my posts sorry I did know there were such high emotions.

Interceptor if you havnt seen pakistan since you were born how the hell are you a pakistani simple question. PLZ dont BAD MOUTH people who have served the country that you havnt even been to.

Of course my roots lead me there, if I dont live in the country where my roots belong that isn't my doing it is what god has written. I will return to my country and serve it, but at the momment I am studying our prophet taught us for education go as far as you can to acquire it. There is thing reading history is easy, but accepting it is hard. For some people history is how they see it.

I want to make something clear about my family it to has served Pakistan, and it is still doing so lots of my family has been in the army/airforce and they have stood up for Pakistan and still are doing so. Tell me why I cant say I am a Pakistani have I not got the blood in me. I regard this is as a debate in which people express there view by asking me how can I be a "Pakistani" your questioning my loyalty?

No one here chose where he/she could be born or even to question why he/she was born this is god' decision.

Beta I respect your emotions, you have'nt been to pakistan and there are things about BIBI and Zardari that you are not aware off. And those things are not in books.
I am sure with the help of internet you can find a lot.

Beta I respect your emotions, you have'nt been to pakistan and there are things about BIBI and Zardari that you are not aware off. And those things are not in books.

my piont exactly. dude you havnt been to pakistan so you dont know how there policies effect the people living in pakistan. you can sit out of pakistan and cry
"NO DEMOCRACY" all day long and then you will get up and go to your job or universtiy. but they are many people in pakistan who were not able to do that any one who spoke about your beloved BB was punished and sent to jail there is more freedom in pakistan under this dictator than at any time in the history of pakistan.

my piont exactly. dude you havnt been to pakistan so you dont know how there policies effect the people living in pakistan. you can sit out of pakistan and cry
"NO DEMOCRACY" all day long and then you will get up and go to your job or universtiy. but they are many people in pakistan who were not able to do that any one who spoke about your beloved BB was punished and sent to jail there is more freedom in pakistan under this dictator than at any time in the history of pakistan.

That is your speculation and you need to understand that it isnt possible to make someone see through your eyes. But I respect what you said but stand on what I have learnt, on the day I arrive to my I will see the effect.

Under no cicumstances will I agree that a DICTATOR is better than a democratic government. Let the people decide who they elect and let the people decide who is a better leader do you really think the Jinnah would accept a Dictators rule over HIS country.

Under no cicumstances will I agree that a DICTATOR is better than a democratic government. Let the people decide who they elect and let the people decide who is a better leader do you really think the Jinnah would accept a Dictators rule over HIS country.

No offence but as I understand democracy, it is not only about the people deciding about leader.
I believe democracy starts here and its real spirit is to deliver and improve the lifes of the masses.
It can not be brought in by force, revolution or by any process/person, it is an attitude you get it from home not from state.

Then my question is are "these so called corrupts" worse then the government that is in power right now, atleast these "so called corrupts" were elected memebers of the government atleast when the people didnt want these leaders they could Oust there government. Looking at this government that has been in power for the last 8 years we can see that it is better to have a elected government rather than a Dictator, these are not the ideals that Jinnah and his side fought for.

All the members of Pakistan national assembly are elected representatives of there respective constituencies.
President has been elected by the same assemblies as per the law of the state.
Same president has been allowed to keep two jobs by people of Pakistan through referendum.
Now still if some one sincerely thinks this is not the right way than he should show us the way rather than criticising which will bring no good.
It is better to vote Vajpayee than to vote for Baynazir or N.Sharif.

All the members of Pakistan national assembly are elected representatives of there respective constituencies.
President has been elected by the same assemblies as per the law of the state.
Same president has been allowed to keep two jobs by people of Pakistan through referendum.
Now still if some one sincerely thinks this is not the right way than he should show us the way rather than criticising which will bring no good.
It is better to vote Vajpayee than to vote for Baynazir or N.Sharif.

This your speculation, but Musharraf remains a Dictator.

The words from the most cruel Dictator of all time.

“It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”

Joseph Stalin

yes but musharraf is the dictator that has brought more jobs and more freedom. i think democracy is about freedom. so as far as i am concerned i would chose musharraf over any of these fools.

Back
Top Bottom