What's new

Musharraf will be arrested as soon as he returns: Prosecutor

Could you elaborate on that..... because everyone seems to be have their preferred version which needs to be answered by Mushy!

that should happen, and he must ans what he did during his presidentship.

good i also want to get answers. for what he needed to be investigated ..

So you guys are laughing at a guy that ousted a government, and believe he won't come back to Pakistan?

:lol:

This had to happen & this a clear proof that these corrupt & incompetent politicians are scared of him, this also shows that how far these corrupt & incompetent bastards are willing to go to frame Gen. Musharraf for the murder of Benazir, who was originally murdered by her own husband.

Once this govt retire..the caretaker govt has no guts to arrest him

nothing is gonna happen.

He has alot of support throughout pakistan.

let us see if he has the balls.(i personally think he has).

As arrest warrant had already issued, is there any chance of military intervention in case?

As I can understand ur problem, indians don't wana see the same person in pakistani power circles , who has beaten them on the ground & even in the media?lol
That's the biggest problem, that u guys come & post something which you don't hve any idea?

For you,plz google pak-history how many times any army chief or a genrl got sentences?
Wht about india, how many genrls you guys hve hanged for any crimes?lol
Trolling thread, also MODs should rethink their policy of letting indians posting threads like these ?without any enough knowledge of pakistani history?
May some pakistanis strom, indian political section with crap???
Beware of that!

Once this govt retire..the caretaker govt has no guts to arrest him

nothing is gonna happen.

He has alot of support throughout pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif will definitely try his best though. :lol:

First things first: shouldn't we arrest Zardari for the murder of Murtaza Bhutto?

Compared to all the chors running around Pakistan, Musharraf's (alleged) crimes are minor.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom