What's new

Muslim Cricketer Irfan Pathan makes a statement on Palestine on social media, is IMMEDIATELY mobbed by SEETHING pajeets who declare him an Islamist

hatehs

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Screenshot_20231103_121217_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231103_121205_X.jpg
Screenshot_20231103_121147_X.jpg

Dhobi ka Kuta.
hes a privileged mofo

if you put yourself out there like that using your considerable celebrity, then prepare for incoming.. its just how social media works.

That hamas ka party/festival attack, which was the genesis of this current round..

I'll bet a lot of people who condemned it across 'muslim twitter' also got a lot of hate

aap bas mze lo:

urban guerilla warfare tactics (IEDs, Ambush)

mechanized and armor movement.. how to doings in urban hellscape

international TV pe propaganda ka bhi game chal raha hai full on

folks are losing their shit on social media (including on this forum)

log radicalize ho re hain

log apnai respective biases and hate m further entrench ho re hai

kaafi dilchasp sa chal ra h sab kuch .. scene on ! :smokin:

Life of Injian Mushlim that loves Bhorat mata a lot

Indian Muslims going through same condition as the Palestinians… :lol:
No we shouldn't compare it at all, Indian Muslims had a very good chance to avoid all this but wanted secularism and brotherhood with mushriks

irfan pathan should remind indians, why countries like pakistan came into existence. you cant live with idol worshipper they will lynch you.

In Ind Vs SL , Shami went for sajda after his Fifer but stopped in the way I wonder what happened?
Screenshot_20231104_005559.jpg

I saw the video.It was heart touching.Just thanked God that I was born on this side of border.

India is a communal shithole

Only the stupid amongst Indian Muslims would trust these Hindu trash

How does this individual claim Pukthoon ancestry? I've met 2 people with the same surname but are indian, look indian and speak Gujurati. What legitimacy do such people have claiming they are from amoung this ethnic group?
Most likely in ancient times an Afghan may have migrated to india and married a local indian woman. Several generations on people like Irfan claims he is of Pukhtoon/Afghan ancestry.

Its cute that Indian Hindu's actually believe that licking Israel's a$$ will get them somewhere, Jews hate Pagans and Idol worshippers down to their ever bone, to them Hindu's are worse than dogs but Indians still " Phull shaport Sar " just show us some of your IDF girls bobs and vagane lol

Its cute that Indian Hindu's actually believe that licking Israel's a$$ will get them somewhere, Jews hate Pagans and Idol worshippers down to their ever bone, to them Hindu's are worse than dogs but Indians still " Phull shaport Sar " just show us some of your IDF girls bobs and vagane lol
Jews have no issue in praying at a mosque. One of their senior Rabbis declared muslims and Jews worship the same God Prophet Ibrahim worshipped.
Jews are completely against any form of idol worship hence they detest Christian's due to the trinity. It's the white evangelist Christians that are slaves of the Zionists.
Hindutva are deluded with false hope that Jews are on their side.

In Ind Vs SL , Shami went for sajda after his Fifer but stopped in the way I wonder what happened?
View attachment 967920
I saw the video.It was heart touching.Just thanked God that I was born on this side of border.
The way they've treated this guy is insane. Meanwhile we have a filthy bandar called Danish Kaneria who is still trying to cash his victim card because he got outed as a cheater.

The way they've treated this guy is insane. Meanwhile we have a filthy bandar called Danish Kaneria who is still trying to cash his victim card because he got outed as a cheater.
Is Kaneria desperate to seek asylum in india.

Jews have no issue in praying at a mosque. One of their senior Rabbis declared muslims and Jews worship the same God Prophet Ibrahim worshipped.
Jews are completely against any form of idol worship hence they detest Christian's due to the trinity. It's the white evangelist Christians that are slaves of the Zionists.
Hindutva are deluded with false hope that Jews are on their side.
I know that but isn't it funny how Indians think Jews are their friends ? lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom