What's new

Muslim homes, mosques, Madrassas vandalized by mob in Pune

--
if you thne stray incident show face of india.. fine god bless you..
you cant understnd what secular is because never you yoursleve never united ..
dont teach us
take care of more terrosit pak pm/president zia in making
your terrorist President Zia gave gift of terrosim to whole world ..
The terrorist president of pak zia was curse to humanity
As I was just about to vote for wisdom without bias, out comes the Hindu prejudice
shouting at muslim sympathy for helping Afghani brother fighting off Russian the
Marxist Christian. ....What a disappointment? .

and it means he should not air facts and his own views? just because he is supposed to be bound ?
--

then shall we criticise him or mod ?
how member is sure about his decision as mod ?
it cant be only authority with no responsibility ?
or my place my rule type ?

The mob vandalizes a mosque and madrassa in Pune, Maharashtra. Dozens of mosques and madrassas across the city have been targeted by the Hindu radical groups.

PUNE – Muslim homes, shops, mosques and madrassas have been damaged in Pune and elsewhere in Maharashtra in the violence by Hindu radicals across Maharashtra purportedly protesting derogatory images of Chhatrapati Shivaji and the late Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray on Facebook. A 24-year old techie from Sholapur was beaten to death, sparking tensions across the state.

A mosque and madrassa ‘Tanzeemul Muslimeen Darl Uloom Ashrafiya’ situated in Landewadi was damaged by the miscreants whereas prayer mats of the mosque in Bhosari were burnt down. The mob also burnt a number of copies of the Holy Quran. Five two-wheelers parked outside mosque were also set on fire. Most students studying in the adjacent madrassa somehow managed to escape, although many suffered minor injuries.

Speaking to TwoCircles.net, Maulana Aziz Siddiqui of the Madrassa Darl Uloom Ashrafiya said, “Three students have suffered leg injuries who were briefly admitted to the hospital, but most students have now gone home. But the madrassa has been severely damaged.” He added that situation in Pune is now calm but tense as no one is certain what may happen next.

The popular dargah of Hazrat Peer Shah Jalaluddin Shah Qadri which was situated in the same area was also vandalized. Nearly 500 men entered Noor Mohalla of Bhosari area with swords and petrol bombs in their hands and broke doors and windows of Muslim houses.

The prayer hall, ablution area, water tank and around 10 graves in Shahi Qabrastan Trust, Bhosari were vandalized. Five mosques in Hinjewadi area were also damaged. The imam of Aisha Mosque was beaten up brutally who is now recuperating in Inamdar Hospital. Masjid-e-Zainab and Madrassa-e-Shabnam Garib Nawaz were also damaged badly. Three other mosques in the adjacent areas were also desecrated by the rampaging mob.

One of the petrol pumps belonging to a Muslim businessman was totally destroyed. A mosque situated in Talode basti was also damaged. Muslim houses, shops and around 20 bakeries were targeted in Karve road area, Thergaon and Wakad.

A group belonging to various Muslim organizations made an emergency visit to the affected areas to assess the overall damages suffered by the community.

The damaged bakeries included Ismail bakery (Karve Nagar),Citizen Bakery (Sinhgarh road), Heena Bakery, Shabnam Bakery, Moti Bakery, Shad Bakery (Dattawadi), Sun Rise Bakery, Indian Bakery (Warje), Welcome Bakery, Sahara Bakery, Patel Bakery (Hadapsar), Supreme Bakery (Malewadi) and Unicon Bakery ( Phirsangi). The visiting group of Muslims estimated the loss of damaged bakeries alone to be more than one crore (ten million) rupees.

Senior police officer Mandhre assured the Anjuman Ittehadul Ansar that police are working to restore peace and harmony in the city and have so far arrested 116 people aging between 18 to 25 years old for the violence. –With inputs from Roznama Sahara

MUSLIM HOMES, MOSQUES, MADRASSAS VANDALIZED BY MOB IN PUNE | Caravan Daily

Whatttt a credible source !!! Caravan !!! Vow... Its known well wh. o are behind this online daily. I dont see any reason to defend anymore.

As I was just about to vote for wisdom without bias, out comes the Hindu prejudice
shouting at muslim sympathy for helping Afghani brother fighting off Russian the
Marksist Christian. ....What a disappointment? .
--
i know its bit over borad but see what i replied..

Chill guys. Who just want to enjoy the troll, please continue to do so. Believing a report coming from Aijaz Zaka Syed who runs this Caravan Daily is no more credible. Certainly not. Believe me. If you guys want to vouch for his hatred towards Hindu community/ Namo; just browse through The News (Pakistan), Arab news (Gulf).

It was the same Caravan who was desparate to plant the theory that RSS chief was instrumental in giving nod to Aseemanand for Samjhauta express blast. This theory did not last for more than a week with his desparate attempt during the heat of elections.

Every one has the right to place his views,but touchy people should not engage in discussion..:D

hmm good it means you and your fellows should get out of this thread ;) rather many threads

Whatttt a credible source !!! Caravan !!! Vow... Its known well wh. o are behind this online daily. I dont see any reason to defend anymore.

:lol: Indian denial even when images are there to support

Then why FB post led to killing of a Muslim youth ? and vandilizing of Muslim houses and mosques by Hindus

After all shivaji is also dead and bal thakray also.

For this argument, I am in total concurrence. In one of my previous post I had without a fraction of hesitation strongly condemned killing of the young boy. These bunch of guys, who are so called associated with Hindu Rashtra Sena are hardly known; for this matter the organization itself is hardly known and existent. The culprits should be chopped to penultimate justice who are fringe of past time without much of into career growth, education, employment and livelihood.

That said, the incident has brought shame on my community, my country. Time to pull up the socks. Yeah, who ever @#$%^& abused my inspirational leader - Great Shivaji, deserves no pardon!

hmm good it means you and your fellows should get out of this thread ;) rather many threads

:lol: Indian denial even when images are there to support

Read my bit elaborate post below. I AM clear on what I say. Hope that will be appreciated :)

Good Job now these mischief mongers who were abusing Hindu leaders and gods will learn the lesson to live with their tail between legs.

Days when congress-I harmazadey were letting these fanatics have a go at Hindus are over. If you still itch to abuse hindu leaders and Gods, go to Pakistan; the Pakistanis are doing it 24x7. The two nation theory is still working in Pakistan and the alteration made to Hindu lands to cater Muslims are still there.

Good Job now these mischief mongers who were abusing Hindu leaders and gods will learn the lesson to live with their tail between legs.

:woot: bala ji shivaji become gods too??

Days when congress-I harmazadey were letting these fanatics have a go at Hindus are over. If you still itch to abuse hindu leaders and Gods, go to Pakistan; the Pakistanis are doing it 24x7. The two nation theory is still working in Pakistan and the alteration made to Hindu lands to cater Muslims are still there.

:tup: time to teach these Muslim invaders a lesson by Hindus

--
pak presidnt zia was terrorist well before.
Zia was a military dictator not a terrorist , if he is a terrorist then indra gandhi is maha terrorist because she killed innocent sikh of punjab in golden temple and in fake encounters throughout indian punjab

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom