What's new

Muslim homes, mosques, Madrassas vandalized by mob in Pune

So, whats happening is Karachi, dont be naive. Terrorism is terrorism, its not a quantitative debate, where we discuss percentage.

BTW, how much terrorism affecting your economy.
gang war like mumbai use to have in 90s and u r saying if whole of the karachi is under somekind of attack media exaggerate things regarding karachi

ISI is not banning LHC have given the verdicts after public responce against jang and geo kiddo why u all indians are noob if you dont know anything about Pakistan then the best thing is to stfu

Allaha iss bacche ke madad karo, you live in Pak na?

Then what was ISI blocking cable operators to broadcast Geo?

So, whats happening is Karachi, dont be naive. Terrorism is terrorism, its not a quantitative debate, where we discuss percentage.

BTW, how much terrorism affecting your economy.
we are fighting like a brave nation against terrorist and even fucking their master sitting in kabul by bombing their shitty embassies things gona improve once american leave Afghanistan

we are fighting like a brave nation against terrorist and even fucking their master sitting in kabul by bombing their shitty embassies things gona improve once american leave Afghanistan

So, you guys accept that. Good.

gang war like mumbai use to have in 90s and u r saying if whole of the karachi is under somekind of attack media exaggerate things regarding karachi

So, you saying there is no terrorism in Karachi or in Pak?

Allaha iss bacche ke madad karo, you live in Pak na?

Then what was ISI blocking cable operators to broadcast Geo?
bhai kya pagalhai ya jaan ka chawlian maar ra hai cable operators blocked GEO becase of public outrage and threats from local public aub unko apni awam ka kehna pa kaam krna tha na ajeeb chutypa start kea hua tu na yara

So, you saying there is no terrorism in Karachi or in Pak?
terrorism is in tribal areas and we are fighting against those scums if one suicide bomber come from tribal area and bomb karachi or rawalpindi it doesnt mean that terrorist are controlling rawalpindi or karachi or any other city ... they are in waziristan and some are hiding in kunar and nooristan afghanistan

bhai kya pagalhai ya jaan ka chawlian maar ra hai cable operators blocked GEO becase of public outrage and threats from local public aub unko apni awam ka kehna pa kaam krna tha na ajeeb chutypa start kea hua tu na yara

Why you closing your eyes in that.

Islamabad: A Pakistani television channel is suing the powerful spy agency for defamation over accusations of being anti-state, it said on Friday, in a move unprecedented in a country where public criticism of the military is taboo. Geo News, part of the privately owned Jang Group, has also given the ISI spy agency 14 days to issue a public apology. "Geo and Jang Group (have) served a legal notice on the Ministry of Defence, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority for defaming and maligning the group," the channel said in a report published in a newspaper owned by the media house. "More than 8,000 journalists, workers and professionals attached to the group and their families are not only being harassed but also attacked and tortured across Pakistan." In April, Pakistan's Defence Ministry had demanded that the licence of Geo News be suspended after it reported that the ISI was behind the shooting of one of Pakistan's most famous journalists. Since the dispute began, Geo News has been taken off the air in several parts of the country or been moved to obscure slots on the channel lineup by the cable operators, allegedly under pressure from the military, according to the lawsuit.
Distribution of the parent group's newspapers has also been disrupted. Last month, the channel apologised for the allegations in an attempt to resolve an issue that has added to tensions between the civilian government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and the all-powerful military. But temperatures have failed to cool and in a lawsuit the channel has now asked the powerful spy agency to retract its defamatory statements, publicly apologise and pay $500 million in damages. A spokesman for the military was not immediately available for comment. April's shooting of Hamid Mir, a journalist anchoring Pakistan's top political news talk show, sent a chill through the journalism community weeks after television anchor Raza Rumi was attacked in the city of Lahore. Rumi survived but his driver was shot dead. Although Pakistani media have become increasingly vibrant in recent years, with stories exposing corruption or injustices appearing frequently on the pages of the country's many dailies, public criticism of the army or the ISI is largely taboo. No one has claimed responsibility for the recent assaults, although the Taliban, holed up in mountains on the Afghan border, have made repeated threats against domestic and foreign reporters for portraying the insurgency in a negative light.

Read more at: Pakistan: Geo News sues spy agency ISI for defamation | Firstpost

terrorism is in tribal areas and we are fighting against those scums if one suicide come from tribal area and bomb karachi or rawalpindi it doesnt mean that terrorist are controlling rawalpindi or karachi or any other city ... they are in waziristan and some are hiding in kunar and nooristan afghanistan

Where I say they controlling the city? If TTP control a major city, then govt. is not gonna even survive bro.

dwood is a muslim so we dont no is he going to haven or hell but about u people i am sure hell is waiting for u
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I am sure, you will be there to welcome Hindus when we reach hell :rofl:

Why you closing your eyes in that.

Islamabad: A Pakistani television channel is suing the powerful spy agency for defamation over accusations of being anti-state, it said on Friday, in a move unprecedented in a country where public criticism of the military is taboo. Geo News, part of the privately owned Jang Group, has also given the ISI spy agency 14 days to issue a public apology. "Geo and Jang Group (have) served a legal notice on the Ministry of Defence, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority for defaming and maligning the group," the channel said in a report published in a newspaper owned by the media house. "More than 8,000 journalists, workers and professionals attached to the group and their families are not only being harassed but also attacked and tortured across Pakistan." In April, Pakistan's Defence Ministry had demanded that the licence of Geo News be suspended after it reported that the ISI was behind the shooting of one of Pakistan's most famous journalists. Since the dispute began, Geo News has been taken off the air in several parts of the country or been moved to obscure slots on the channel lineup by the cable operators, allegedly under pressure from the military, according to the lawsuit.
Distribution of the parent group's newspapers has also been disrupted. Last month, the channel apologised for the allegations in an attempt to resolve an issue that has added to tensions between the civilian government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and the all-powerful military. But temperatures have failed to cool and in a lawsuit the channel has now asked the powerful spy agency to retract its defamatory statements, publicly apologise and pay $500 million in damages. A spokesman for the military was not immediately available for comment. April's shooting of Hamid Mir, a journalist anchoring Pakistan's top political news talk show, sent a chill through the journalism community weeks after television anchor Raza Rumi was attacked in the city of Lahore. Rumi survived but his driver was shot dead. Although Pakistani media have become increasingly vibrant in recent years, with stories exposing corruption or injustices appearing frequently on the pages of the country's many dailies, public criticism of the army or the ISI is largely taboo. No one has claimed responsibility for the recent assaults, although the Taliban, holed up in mountains on the Afghan border, have made repeated threats against domestic and foreign reporters for portraying the insurgency in a negative light.

Read more at: Pakistan: Geo News sues spy agency ISI for defamation | Firstpost

Where I say they controlling the city? If TTP control a major city, then govt. is not gonna even survive bro.
some body in islamabad registered a case against geo does it make that geo are criminals and they are suing ISI for what ISI walo na to kuch nai kaha isko pagal ho gya hai ye jo bchpan me apni gand marwa skta hai paisa ka lea wo kucb b kr skta hai i am talking abot mir shakeel ur rehman owner of GEO

whats wrong with people??
who cares whats on facebook or not?

this has got to stop asap,now if i say something negative about bal thackerey i may be killed!!
ridiculous to say the least.

fucking hindu taliban guys need to be taught a lesson this time,this is completely unacceptable

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I am sure, you will be there to welcome Hindus when we reach hell :rofl:
u people already liiving in a hell like place ur athorities doesnt give me entry to welcome u people my visa always rejected:(

whats wrong with people??
who cares whats on facebook or not?

this has got to stop asap,now if i say something negative about bal thackerey i may be killed!!
ridiculous to say the least.

fucking hindu taliban guys need to be taught a lesson this time,this is completely unacceptable

Now your days are numbered bro... Chill maar! If you have issues living in India, ask for a refuge in the country which you like ;)

Now your days are numbered bro... Chill maar! If you have issues living in India, ask for a refuge in the country which you like ;)

i have serious issues with people killing others randomly on fictitious grounds.............

Back
Top Bottom