What's new

Muslim homes, mosques, Madrassas vandalized by mob in Pune

Now your days are numbered bro... Chill maar! If you have issues living in India, ask for a refuge in the country which you like ;)
Why dont u leave our country first?

He is just opposing hindu extremists, that's it

u people already liiving in a hell like place ur athorities doesnt give me entry to welcome u people my visa always rejected:(

That means you would like to visit the hell called India, isn't it? ;)

What a pity, Pakistani's are not welcome even in hell :(

Why dont u leave our country first?

He is just opposing hindu extremists, that's it

I am not leaving because, I need to be here to protect my country from sickulars ;)

we can reach every where and espicially when our neighbours in hell but the hell athorties are fear that perhaps we can also bombed there hell

I am not leaving because, I need to be here to protect my country from sickulars ;)
u should transfer in bigger hell along with ur daddies devil modi and thackrey

don't try to be oversmart son,,,,a person who thinks its normal to kill someone on the basis of a facebook post which incidentally was not even posted by that person dosen't deserve any respect.

u are one of those people

u should transfer in bigger hell along with ur daddies devil modi and thackrey

Jal gayi kya? :rofl:

don't try to be oversmart son,,,,a person who thinks its normal to kill someone on the basis of a facebook post which incidentally was not even posted by that person dosen't deserve any respect.

u are one of those people

You have learnt all the Pakistani skills like calling others son , kid etc... and imagining things even though it has not been asserted in the first place. good good. keep it up!

I do not expect any respect from sickulars nor give give them the respect. You are one such sickular person.

You have learnt all the Pakistani skills like calling others son , kid etc... and imagining things even though it has not been asserted in the first place. good good. keep it up!

I do not expect any respect from sickulars nor give give them the respect. You are one such sickular person.

u haven't seen what i post here u bajrang dal goon.
keep ur stupid language to urself............i am far better than a religious nutjob like u who is feeling happy on death of an innocent man.

and my ancestors have done enough to prove who is a real patriot and who is just an internet brainwashed **** like u

And the genocide by Pakistani army against east Pakistanis and 10 million east Pakistanis taking refuge in India, thus creating problem for already overburdened Indian economy, were very minor incidents, right sire?
Even if one was to believe the Indian oriented version of genocide, then let me remind you unlike what happened in Indian Punjab and Gujarat, it was full scale war in East Pakistan and history tells us that unfortunate incidents do happen in such scenarios and as for the burden on your economy......by that virtue, Pakistan should have invaded Afghanistan back in the 80s.!!

Yaar tuje pistol pakdni aa ti nahi hume lecture de raha hai .....go join ur gawaar gangs and beat up muslims .....u all r typical brainwashed gawaars

u haven't seen what i post here u bajrang dal goon.
keep ur stupid language to urself............i am far better than a religious nutjob like u who is feeling happy on death of an innocent man.

and my ancestors have done enough to prove who is a real patriot and who is just an internet brainwashed **** like u

Truth hurts isn't it? ;)

Dialogue toh theek se maar!

And Yeah... you are a descendent of Eins:rofl:tein

Will do, 5 more years are ahead :D

yes u must get a degree at least in these 5 years,,,bajrang dal carrier won't last forever,they need fresh people each year

Dialogue toh theek se maar!

And Yeah... you are a descendent of Einstein :rofl:

Will do, 5 more years are ahead :D

99.99 percent population falls between einstein and a person like u

Back
Top Bottom